Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly (48357 Views)

Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP / Buhari Withdraws Ibeto From Ministerial List - Vanguard / Buhari Withdraws Diplomatic, Official Passports From Ex- Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Fawklicant: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dull cow. Maluuu! Nama!
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by RELEASEUS: 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrDavidson:
I really hope this turns out to be true. That budget sure needs a retouching to reflect the "Change" Nigerians expected of it. It will be a commendable sign of humility for the President to tow this line. Humility is not a weakness, it's a sign of strength.

"We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility." - Rabindranath Tagore
This and many more both past and future is why the term #clueless was born, this current president is a continuation. God save us.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by banio: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I'm a Buharist to the bone, and I'll be very happy if this report turns out to be true because it will will reaffirm our belief in the PMB/PYO presidency.... I work in the budget unit of my MDA it's no hidden fact that the 2016 budget proposal was hurriedly prepared to meet up with the deadline and President Buhari couldn't have read every details.

Why would You hurriedly prepare a budget when U were sworn in 29th of May. That makes no sense to me. Except you are explicitly implying that PMB's budget team is a snail
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by RELEASEUS: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
MrDavidson:
I really hope this turns out to be true. That budget sure needs a retouching to reflect the "Change" Nigerians expected of it. It will be a commendable sign of humility for the President to tow this line. Humility is not a weakness, it's a sign of strength.

"We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility." - Rabindranath Tagore
This and many more both past and future is why the term #clueless was born, this current president is a continuation, nothing like humility here. God save us.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by ojnnaco(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
[quote]The president did not read the actual budget
until criticism started flying left, right and center[quote]
Lol... this administration is really funny... Like say the president go read am before ..
Who dash monkey strawberry??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by chiefoboh1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Were re we heading 2 in this governement regime nau ?
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Descartes: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
onatisi:
you guys still don't get it.buhari is completely confused and overwhelmed by the task ahead. The task of governing Nigeria in this modern age is more mental tasking than the milking of 150cows which the dullard is used to.
Secondly ,buhari is lost ,right now he doesn't know who he is,what he is ,where he is and why he is there in ask rock. He is just moving about like a zombie ,that is why he doesn't know what to say at times or even when to say things.

You no go kill pesin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
There is no.provisions for the betterment of Nigerians in that poo budget.It's only for buhari and his ilk.Yeye.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by njikoamaka: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
martineverest:
A listening president.... At last, we now have a president.

we, the supporters of #tyrantpresident-ugborikoko,Warri branch--want the president to be more tyrannical to corruption,pdp and BiaFRATs.

bubu, president of the republic till wailers die of wailing

Keep on using 'democrato-military' style of governance,cos corruption in Nigeria is to hot for democracy to handle.

Brainwashed Onye apari, waiting for his turn for suicide mission to go aaaaand D I E.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
I know some Zombies will still shout 'Sai Buhari' Confused lots...Sycophants...Heard someone said its the greatest budget of all time...i laugh

still laughing

lugh out loud joor

yeye nation
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by colosa: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
It show that he listen and should really work on the 1.7b for food because I don't what they really want eat with that. That is corruption. Pls let the budget reflect APC and not PDP.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by remirez07(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
highlandah5:

http://wazobiareporters.com/2016/01/04/buhari-withdraws-2016-budget-from-national-assembly/
they are just mentioning millionS and billions aร if is nothing.. So these is wht buhari has come to do?? 4yrs should just coMe tomorrow to let this goats knows that NiGerians are following them. Wht rubbish.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
How could a president failed to read a crucial(budget) document that was presented to him before submitting it to the Senate for passage?If to say na biafra secession document dem bring give na so he for just sign am without cross checking it.Very low medulla oblongata.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by justice2016: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
It appears buhari is learning this job of presidency. Gej was more quick in executing things . I am confused now . Buhari has been one time a head of state
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Crex007(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sooooo buhari wan use N764m build janglover.........gbese re oooo
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by IamPatriotic(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2016
millionboi:
u r a disgrace to nigeria,cnt u 4 once bein patrotic than bein political.
u dnk kip suportin evrytrash 4rm d presidence because u r of dsame tribe wit d president

sorry to get you disappointed, I neither share religion nor ethnicity with president, the only thing we both have in common is our resolve to making the country better than it's now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by chidinwachukwu(m): 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:
I'm a Buharist to the bone, and I'll be very happy if this report turns out to be true because it will will reaffirm our belief in the PMB/PYO presidency.... I work in the budget unit of my MDA it's no hidden fact that the 2016 budget proposal was hurriedly prepared to meet up with the deadline and President Buhari couldn't have read every details.
Liar,Zombieoo,zombie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Justinpm(m): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Descartes:

One of the sources said there were too many errors in the budget that cannot be overlooked.The president did not read the actual budget until criticism started flying left, right and center. grin

#BudgetOfYams grin grin
Buhari didn't read the Budge that he sent to the National Assembly? Are u kidding me?
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by northvietnam(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2016
IamPatriotic:

you may be correct, I'm on the payroll of the federal republic of Nigeria.

....and I'm not qualified for the #5000 social welfare packages which you're eagerly waiting for.

waaaaooooooooooooow,.....

never knew you are also into soothsaying ......

your C.V must be so decorated .

suis impressionné, continuer, travailleur M. fédéral Gouvernement
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by akp202(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
Matttthew:
Make more adjustment baba n try make Nigeria a better place to live.... A budget that will have Zero reliance on them Oyei money....

In God we trust...
He needs our help and support not criticism or disunity.
and it is their oil money that has been sustaining nigeria over d years
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Mekyno(m): 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
ticker:
Buhari is not fit to rule a complex country like Nigeria becos he is too dull
Nigeria, as a developing country, is toooo big for one person to oversee; it need to be broken/divided into many parts (lyk 4 -6 parts) for perfect mutual competition (among constituents) and rapid development.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by platinumtt: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
I have never felt as bad as I am feeling right now going through people's comments. It shows hatred. Nobody took his time to confirm the authenticity of the source. Wazobiareporter is a satirical site which makes jokes out of hot issues. The report is just a mere comics for your entertainment.
Nigeria has a long way to go with this set of generation that is so lazy to probe issues.

U can go to the site and enjoy more funny stories

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by amp01(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
martineverest:
A listening president.... At last, we now have a president.

we, the supporters of #tyrantpresident-ugborikoko,Warri branch--want the president to be more tyrannical to corruption,pdp and BiaFRATs.

bubu, president of the republic till wailers die of wailing

Keep on using 'democrato-military' style of governance,cos corruption in Nigeria is to hot for democracy to handle.

Ugborikoko is not warri but effurun.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by 1Nairaboy(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2016
2morow nw,, they'll tell us they re mking no such budget withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2016
Stating further, The Nation said; “Equally odd is the N362m allocation for Wildlife Conservation in 2016, in place of the N24. 6m voted for the same category last year, including the purchase of exotic animals. Ironically, the difference in the figures makes Jonathan’s government look saintly, quite apart from the dubious category which this particular allocation is meant to serve.

Hehehe cheesy cheesy

I lol'd hard at this one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by tinktanker: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kyase:

smarter than your whole tribe combined grin
he he he. D guy may be frm buhari tribe o
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by Eluwilussit(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2016
kokoA:
Mumu. You call someone that rose to become a general in the Nigerian Army dull. Have you achieved a tenth of what he has achieved?

How did he rise without waec? If he were from the South, would he have risen to more than a WOII? Quota system has killed Nigeria. Rising in NA as a fulani is not an achievement. It is a given.

Nevertheless, I hope they cut down some of the unnecessary expenses and think more of the Nigerian masses. Too much suffering in the land.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by HEIR: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
God bless you there
If this is true, then its victory for the nigerian people. More reason why we should keep checking on our leaders and not just cheer because we belong to same party or just blame the past governments.
I still feel the buhari's government is still asleep, it honestly needs our help, advice and input.

But the president's kitchen cabinet abi handlers are really messing him up sha
Emekamex:
I hope zombies can see the reason why we need to criticize the government when things ain't right. If we didn't wail this equivocal and highly bloated budget would have been passed.
Blindly supporting whatever APC does won't help us at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by tinktanker: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
So blind and gullible APC bat said d budget was perfect. D bats were Calling pdp wailing wailers when dey spotted out d irregularities in it. Now u c u all apc goons are dull like ur leaders. I won't b surprised more errors will emerge after d corrections.
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by wiseoneking: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2016
Kyase:

smarter than your whole tribe combined grin
Na that his smartness way we don dey see. He is smarter than Stella Odua. Onye oshi? Lol
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by tinktanker: 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
amp01:
as dull as bubu

Ugborikoko is not warri but effurun.
his as dull as his dullard
Re: Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly by drss1(m): 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
hahahahahhahahahha!!! wonders shall never end cheesy if not for we wailers dis scam budget would have been passed.
it was very obvious from d presidential media chat dat buari dullard never read d budget. N3.6 billion for bmw Can u imahgine and they have d audacity to call GEJ corrupt. nothing has change with dis administration. just dat its their time to chop.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Photo : This Lovely Boy Lost His Mum In Today's Bomb Blast ; Identity Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.