Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? (2233 Views)

Guys Have A Girl Ever Asked You To Bleep From The Back? / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by flokii: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes..

tho. most did stylishly and guess what..

I do play 'hard to get' cheesy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Asked You Out? Ur Reaction? by Maxi112: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
yes, two of them..... I accepted one of them, date her for two month dump her cause she's 6yrs older than me, the other one is still disturbing me in my hood but she dnt have what it takes to date me cause I hv class

but I haven't told her yet that am not interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Guy :share Your Experience / Is This Modelling Or Witchcraft? / My Date With My Missing Ribs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.