Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Any Info On Savannah Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Info On Savannah Bank? (2109 Views)

Savannah Bank Is Calling / Savannah Bank Reopens / Jobs At Savannah Bank Nigeria: Graduates & Experienced Bankers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2009
Hello house, does anybody have any info on the just resurrected Savannah bank? Will they meet the 25b capital base? when will they start recruiting? and any other info, please share with the house. Thanx y'all
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by nelllove: 9:57pm On Jun 15, 2009
Keep ur fingers crossed,u will soon hear 4rm them
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by smooooooth: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2009
passed by their head offcie today, they seem to be clearing the place for business

everyone had a face mask on.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by jchick(f): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2009
the bank is better prepared for the labour market, i beleive the recruitment exercise is going on underground. no concrete info yet though.

i only know who their intended stockbroker is

op this helps
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by itumama: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2009
Thank God they are back cos they realy bleeped a lot of people up.i pray this time around they do somethin better to persuade people to patronise them.cos first impression last long.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by ReachRich(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2009
I heard that the bank may be merging with Finbank in order to consolidate.But we dont know how long this is going to take.Lets just keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Ccomputers(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
DEAR ALL,

In all you do get skill cos in time to come all these jobs will fail and only those that have skill will survive in this our Iron country.

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by trustonyi: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
yes they are recruiting now rush and submit ur CV to them now before they close. And also mtn is recruiting too
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by trustonyi: 3:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ccomputers I love ur Statement Pls may I know u here is my email address trusted07@yahoo.com
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by oge4real(f): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
Will Savannah bank ever get the Trust of Nigerians again?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by ugonna245(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2009
I passed by their head office this afternoon and some serious cleaning was going on. It may take time but they are surely back in the banking circles. the rumor of merging with Finbank may have some truth in it cos both are ibo banks you know grin grin grin
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Redfox(m): 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
@all
after the opening of the bank, a recapitalization is about to commence,sources indicates that south east governors are interested in the bid, a possible merger is also bound to take place.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Okwyjesus(m): 2:45am On Jun 17, 2009
Abeg make them pay Jay Jay him money first before their next comma,
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Noname007: 4:21am On Jun 17, 2009
Should we go to their head office to sumit our C.V or we should wait till when they ask for C.V, cos am tired of staying at home.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by smooooooth: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2009
No_name_007:

Should we go to their head office to sumit our C.V or we should wait till when they ask for C.V, cos am tired of staying at home.

wia u dey, wen them ask for CV b4,

if u go there now, na to folo them sweep the place

cos na clean up then dey do now, as i see them yesterday o

maybe them go call for CV again sha.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by switch47(m): 7:45am On Jun 17, 2009
Okwyjesus:

Abeg make them pay Jay Jay him money first before their next comma,
JAY JAY OKOCHA'S MONEY was never with savannah Bank. it was with society genarale bank
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by mikkyphp(m): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2009
make dem do sweep the place finish begin employ young eligible graduates jare, abi bank employment embargo go still affect them? LOL grin
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by dapyjay: 9:10am On Jun 17, 2009
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Noname007: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2009
@smooooooth, which time dem ask 4 C.V, cos d only one wen i dey aware of, na d one wen dem create blank box for copy and paste C.V. Na dt one u dey talk? Make i wait 4 ur reply na.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by bsanya(f): 9:59am On Jun 17, 2009
A frend send an email to me yesterday that i should send my cv to www.savannahbankplc.com/careers.html.
ASo i dnt know if it is true or not but i will give it a trial to be sure if it is true or not.
All the best house.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by babaogun(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
DY:

Hello house, does anybody have any info on the just resurrected Savannah bank? Will they meet the 25b capital base? when will they start recruiting? and any other info, please share with the house. Thanx y'all

Folks, Savannah Bank Plc is currently undergoing restructuring, recapitalisation etc and it is being done in conjunction with the supposed to be biggest Investment Bank in Nigeria called BGL Limited.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by azegba(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2009
i wish savanna has the capacity to absorb the endles application form that troop to their site on daily basis. hweva, lets hope they will get the minimum standard and help to reduce the excruciating joblesness in the country. cheers naira landers!
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by foye57(m): 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
trustonyi:

yes they are recruiting now rush and submit ur CV to them now before they close. And also mtn is recruiting too

is this true?
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by stmanpule(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2009
i dont think they can survive it but you can check for offers
http://librarybookshome..com
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2009
banking being all about trust and with the way the industry has evolved in Nigeria attempting a come back would be suicide. best thing for them to do is identify an existing bank to bye them up. won't succeed any other way.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by porka: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2009
any word about SGBN?
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2009
Read the thread. It's about savannah. Not SGBN.
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by mamagee3(f): 11:53pm On Jun 18, 2009
Wasn't that the same bank that was robbed and closed down?
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by oluwafemi113(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2009
mama-gee:

Wasn't that the same bank that was robbed and closed down?
na so oooooooo
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by Noname007: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2009
Is dt so?
Re: Any Info On Savannah Bank? by ofjboy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2009
I wonder what they have come back to do, because i dont think that any customer will come close to them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilever Key Distributor Sales Representative / Thank God For Saving Me From This 419 Company. / Procter And Gamble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.