Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? (46006 Views)

Where Is The Safest Place In Nigeria To Have Landed Properties? / Who Can Help With State (lagos) And Federal Laws Guiding Housing Estates In 9ja / Best Residential Estates In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2016
excellentmomma:
Bookmarked.

Pls for those saying Chevy view is not good, what are your reasons. Me thinks it's ok considering it's not over priced. Your views please.
It's Poorly planned,it's just a cluster of houses.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 1:55am On Jan 06, 2016
francababy:

A child dreaming vaguely while insulting those who have past where he dreams to be will wake up to reality when he grows up. The only thing he would have is a basketful of regrets.

No wonder you are still single, mind you i might be older than you.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Demmocrats(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2016
francababy:

A child dreaming vaguely while insulting those who have past where he dreams to be will wake up to reality when he grows up. The only thing he would have is a basketful of regrets.

Cheap hoe
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by excellentmomma(f): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2016
goodgate:
It's Poorly planned,it's just a cluster of houses.

I want a place around that axis, not over priced, 'cos I'm gonna use mortgage and I work, which do you suggest, do u have any idea?, that one beside it, Carlton gate or so, is so expensive. Thanks
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by excellentmomma(f): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Tequilah:

I think some respondents have given you an idea on the safest, well-structured estates to look at. i have lived on the island for over 22 years and I think the following estates appear to be well laid-out and safe.

Carlton Gate Estate off Chevron Drive, Lekki (lots of greenery, secured entry, stable power, well-laid out plots etc);

Pinnock Estate, Lekki (well-structured and secure);

Parkview Estate, Ikoyi (secure, but you would have to make your own arrangements for power generation etc);

There are also various high-rise buildings in Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lekki, whose owners are selling off the individual flats within the blocks. Security and power have been fully provided. You will see some of these in 1004 Estates in Victoria Island, as well as Safecourt Estate in Ikate, Lekki, very close to Spar Shopping Mall. Graces' Court in Parkview Estate, Ikoyi as well as Adejoke's Court in Ikoyi were built by Gibraltar Construction. These are fine examples of great structures that have all the conveniences you can think of.

You could also look at Lekki Horizon Estate, owned by Lekki Gardens at the 4th Roundabout in Lekki. Richmond Gate Estate has a better layout and great security. It is also in the same axis and is worth a look. Hope this info helps. Good luck.

What's the price range for Richmond gate estate, thanks
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Nicon Town - lekki
Osbourne Foreshore - ikoyi
Or if they can afford it Banana island.
Some places on the mainland are pretty nice too, Like Magodo GRA , Shonibare - Maryland
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 11:06am On Jan 06, 2016
excellentmomma:

I want a place around that axis, not over priced, 'cos I'm gonna use mortgage and I work, which do you suggest, do u have any idea?, that one beside it, Carlton gate or so, is so expensive. Thanks
Goodmorning. Which do you want? an Apartment or a House? but know you Friends Colony? maybe you check it out,also lekki county Ikota.Around Ikate Elegushi, you can check SafeCourts,Victory Park Estates. I Hope this helps you. Goodluck. Please about the mortgage, I have issues,I want to buy a House,but I do want to know the required equity contribution before approaching the institutions and I have heard of limits;you can't purchase a House more than 70m, how true?
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 11:17am On Jan 06, 2016
excellentmomma:

What's the price range for Richmond gate estate, thanks
70M-110M
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by excellentmomma(f): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
goodgate:
70M-110M

Too high, my cap is 50m, tx

1 Like

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by excellentmomma(f): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
goodgate:
Goodmorning. Which do you want? an Apartment or a House? but know you Friends Colony? maybe you check it out,also lekki county Ikota.Around Ikate Elegushi, you can check SafeCourts,Victory Park Estates. I Hope this helps you. Goodluck. Please about the mortgage, I have issues,I want to buy a House,but I do want to know the required equity contribution before approaching the institutions and I have heard of limits;you can't purchase a House more than 70m, how true?

They can finance any amount depending on ur turnover and/or income. Again it varies from one mortgage institution to another, 'just approach some of them directly to get more details, tx

1 Like

Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
excellentmomma:

Too high, my cap is 50m, tx
Ok, Bakare Estate Agungi,Ikota Villa and Chevy will be most ideal for that budget,but the serenity?
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hello everyone, I am offering my personal plot of land for sale at the Adiva Plainfields, managed by ARM Investment. I purchased this but unfortunately have to sell due to some pressing needs. This sale will be handled by ARM real estate themselves so you can be assured that there will be 100% legitimacy. This is a gated estate with its own very lake, the advantages are many and you can make your own findings too. I have zero tolerance for scams so please dont bring it. This is a very good buy and i regret selling but due to pressing educational demands ( Masters degree) i have to let it go. You can reach me on sellmyadiva@gmail.com or 09094756966. I opened this email specifically for this, i am a nairaland member but opened this account for this purpose. The price is 8M ..ARM is selling for 8.9 .. OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. Please feel free to do your research on current price. Thank you http://www.myadiva.com/pricing-financing/
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
excellentmomma:

They can finance any amount depending on ur turnover and/or income. Again it varies from one mortgage institution to another, 'just approach some of them directly to get more details, tx
Please do you know any aside the banks? Thanks.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
sellmyadiva:
Hello everyone, I am offering my personal plot of land for sale at the Adiva Plainfields, managed by ARM Investment. I purchased this but unfortunately have to sell due to some pressing needs. This sale will be handled by ARM real estate themselves so you can be assured that there will be 100% legitimacy. This is a gated estate with its own very lake, the advantages are many and you can make your own findings too. I have zero tolerance for scams so please dont bring it. This is a very good buy and i regret selling but due to pressing educational demands ( Masters degree) i have to let it go. You can reach me on sellmyadiva@gmail.com I opened this email specifically for this, i am a nairaland member but opened this account for this purpose. The price is 8M ..ARM is selling for 8.6 .. OPEN TO NEGOTIATION. Please feel free to do your research on current price. Thank you
Location? What are the title documents.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
goodgate:
Location? What are the title documents.

Adiva is located off lekki -epe expressway. You can find more info here and the current price http://www.myadiva.com/pricing-financing/

The documents as given from ARM included the deed, purchase receipt and surveyors document.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by goodgate: 12:08am On Jan 07, 2016
sellmyadiva:

Adiva is located off lekki -epe expressway. You can find more info here and the current price http://www.myadiva.com/pricing-financing/

The documents as given from ARM included the deed, purchase receipt and surveyors document.
Ok,I will help you tell people who may be interested.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2016
goodgate:
Ok,I will help you tell people who may be interested.
Thank you very much ,i will appreciate that.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by excellentmomma(f): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2016
goodgate:
Please do you know any aside the banks? Thanks.

No, only thee banks, Google Licensed PMIs in Nigeria, cheers
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by Ogbobesinachi(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2016
Poster consult an Estate Surveyor for professional advise and pay consultation fee osho free is not good
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by francababy(f): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2016
Ogbobesinachi:
Poster consult an Estate Surveyor for professional advise and pay consultation fee osho free is not good
I already got what I need here. More valuable information than any paid consultation would provide. Thanks to all who contributed.
Re: The Safest And Most Private Estates In Lagos? by dotcomnamename: 1:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
naijadeyhia:

You are a woefully decadent dunce and a perverted feeble-minded acrid smog of oppressively caustic oral effluvium. A monstrously offensive varmint and a debased simple-minded delinquent who has delusions of adequacy only befitting Yaba left!

My God. This is called wickedness. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

High Quality And Affordable Polysterene Parapet For Your Roof / Eight Kinds Of People You'll Find In A Face-me-i-face-you Apartment (memes) / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.