Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor (27726 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Spinster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Aviero: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Hmm
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by awaraenya(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Na ture o! No be lie atol. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by sisiclara: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2016
Lol..dat office shit no be lie..dey would even deny u promotion sef even when they know u due n deserving buh cos u still single, the married ones soar.
So abeg u guys should strap n man up this year ooh!
N.B
I need jobs from eligible bachelors here mbok.
#catering #halldecor #ushers

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by henrygoody(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
redvektor:
G

Who on earth is This, guy people dey comment, ur own comment com be G.................

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by iiiyyyk(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
Chai! That one resemble Nollywood movies o! grin You go come see Patience Ozokwor dey squeeze face for e pikin, Mike Ezuruonye!!! cheesy

you wan kill me with laugh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by kevoh(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2016
Some months back, just got back home one evening, after a hard, very physical day at work @ about 6 p.m. I was very hungry and could not wait to cook something. Quickly, stepped out to the closest shop nearby and bought gala+TEEM to hold my hunger pending when I finish cooking. Next thing, this married older woman and the shop Lady (married too) started laughing and mocking me, asking '' Bros, is that your night food?. angry Make u do go marry oo."

I just humbly left the shop without saying a word. People just be pokenosing into other people's affair. Man don finally marry sha. No time for indomie+fried eggs again! tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Ceenelly(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2016
Spot on. Am right now facing majority of the things you listed above, to go market and cook don tire me.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by jauntty: 8:42am On Jan 05, 2016
My ONLY pain as a Bachelor is FOOD........ I hate cooking but I love eating good food

HELLO 2016

7 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Moneyvine: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Sucks a lot, but wetin man go do na.
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by anochuko01(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2016
kevoh:
Got back home one evening, after a hard, very physical day at work @ about 6 p.m. I was very hungry and could not wait to cook something. Quickly, stepped out to the closest shop nearby and bought gala+TEEM to hold my hunger pending when I finish cooking. Next thing, this married older woman and the shop Lady (married too) started laughing and mocking me, asking '' Bros, is that your night food?". angry
hahaha!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by tjfulloption(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2016
All these are truly happing to me
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2016
The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I just dey pity one guy like that sha. Bachelors dey suffer no be small.
Stop playing around and get married grin
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Horlufemi(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2016
Life of Bachelor
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by anochuko01(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
that was how my mum came to my room two days ago o. asking ''do you have a fiancee yet? coz I saw this girl in the church...she's this and that....your kids would be like oyinbo''

like say I send her message
when I'm not even up to 25 yet!!!

10 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Blitz888(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
The dilemma of a Nigerian Bachelor... Society isn't fair to this very important group. Family, Friends, Neighbours, Colleagues, Acquaintances and even Foes all think you're irresponsible because you're not married yet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Make I comment before I read post oooo

End time bachelor

Did I just say end time?
Oh!! I forgot our end timers association of nairaland r on strike..

Space bookers nko??

Ask google
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by kceewhyte(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Well said but!!!!
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by whitebone(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2016
lipsrsealed Chai!! This is a Dilemma cry
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by whitebone(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Chai!! This is a Dilemma cry
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2016
Very true though...
Just live your life and make the best use of your singlehood. It's a vicious cycle, even if you get married today before you have kids_ people would feel you don't have responsibilities.

When you have one,, someone with two would feel more entitled than you.

When you have two in primary sch, another person with kids in secondary would still feel more entitled.

It doesn't stop...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
Lol.. You mum will always remained you of How she loves to be a GRANNIE grin

I tell ya.
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by hassymo5(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
lai lai.. me wey wise pass rat....

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by XwhY(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2016
ronald4lif:
Number 10 is the most common. Once you're an eligible bachelor any girl people see you with will be regarded as your to-be wife. Friends and family will start making intimation and side remarks of when it's the wedding, abeg invite me o lol. Make God no gree your mama see you with woman, na there wedding plans fit start. grin
this is the reason I hardly invite a female friend to our house.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by zeb04(f): 9:03am On Jan 05, 2016
I am a bachelor then because I eat junks every night. bread akara,suya just anything that won't make me go to the kitchen.
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Rapmoney(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2016
2dice:
lol..naija Movies don't lie about the stuff..they can act that role eehn
For real, my guy cheesy
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by richardoz(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2016
very funny but true!
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2016
1.Is it right to live with a woman before getting married to her?
2. Is it reasonable to marry a woman that you know nothing of her past?
3. Is it right to marry a woman that speaks a language you don't understand?
Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2016
zeb04:
I am a bachelor then because I eat junks every night. bread akara,suya just anything that won't make me go to the kitchen.

Better eat healthy somehow.

It ain't easy....but we have to try. Otherwise...when we reach our fifties, we would be struggling with hypertension and diabetes, among other things.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2016
anochuko01:
that was how my mum came to my room two days ago o. asking ''do you have a fiancee yet? coz I saw this girl in the church...she's this and that....your kids would be like oyinbo''

like say I send her message
when I'm not even up to 25 yet!!!

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor by tunjijones(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Everybody in the office wants to borrow money from you because u dnt have things to do with money afterall you arr not married. No responsibilities.u shdnt hv anything to spend ur money on

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Having 2 Wives? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.