Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) (39166 Views)

2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Mrevildoer(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2016
axortedbabe:
Lovely But I prefer emoney

Wether emoney or ayiri's i dnt wnt either of those unclean money
i will mke my own money.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by benkz001(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2016
Children, no worries your papa hold sumtin, una hear?
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2016
Chief Emami, may God continually bless this family.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2016
Goodboiiy and Rapmoney brother....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by kraftsta(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2016
Lordskyes:
Why can't I just come from this kinda family

Lwkmd...egbon lordskyes, if u want to be born from dis kinda family, just commit suicide and u will be born again into this kinda family...Thank u
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
young billionaire

sweet wifey

money is good

silver spoon kids

already made future

Lord I 'll hammer in 2016

nairaland will celebrate me soon

I'll be heard just soon

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by preciousMI1(f): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Atlantian: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2016
A billion is no more money in Naira.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by mapet: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2016
danowena:

Please can someone tell me exactly how this man made his money? I am not beefing o o o... just curious and eager to better my life.

Bros, It's not beefing..............I know a bit of his antecedents...................................

People should be careful what they wish for
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by trigar12(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
mapet:

Bros, It's not beefing..............I know a bit of his antecedents...................................

People should be careful what they wish for

Share some with me pls
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by duduade: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2016
Headmistress:
God will never make the family pieces....sometimes, you dont type with brain....

U must be discombulated in your brain.
If U didn't get the joke and moreover na your type dey use hand scatter their marriage with their uptight manners .. ..

Rubbish
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by coputa(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
dejavubobo1:
Ppl expect me to spend money I don't ve. so I pretend to have money I don't spend. Nigerian's just worship money & ignore the intellectual
Intelligence in poverty and lack does not deserve respect
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Horlawale1(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
Lovely family

That's y I love money with passion.

It brings out the best in u.

This is my year of breakthrough

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by bababuff(m): 11:16am On Jan 05, 2016
The woman genes dey very strong. Beautiful kids.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by ibkgab001: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
Dangote
Adelekes
Otedola
Tinubu
Emoney
Tuface
Mikel
Adenuga
Ibkgab001
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by mapet: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2016
trigar12:

Share some with me pls

1. That he started out as one of the ND warlord
2. He was Ibori's hitman......later special assistant on Marine matters (whatever that means)
3. He was at the front of leading communities to disrupt Oil companies operations.....till money is shared....
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
coputa:
Intelligence in poverty and lack does not deserve respect
That's makes u one of them...ppl like you live fr material benefits & die with little or no honour
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Philadelphia: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2016
yusaze2007:
Warri billionaire and socialite, Ayiri Emami and his wife, Asba recently marked their 5th wedding anniversary and in celebration of their enviable union, they shared lovely family photos, which featured their two adorable kids. And from what we can see, Emami is sure blessed to have this beautiful family.
A successful businessman and philanthropist, Ayiri Emami is the founder of the 911 Beach & Resort in Ugborodo, Warri South West Local Government Area, Delta State, and a major contractor to the Chevron-Sasol EGTL project in Delta state, Nigeria. Emami is also the CEO of A & E Petrol and A & E group of companies that has various holdings in oil, construction, logistics, 911 Hotels & Resorts, and 911 Entertainment, a label that is now home to legendary reggae musician Majek Fashek. He is also the former chairman of Delta Waterways Security Committee. Emami was once reportedly known to be a singer in his days emerging as the live performer with the best live musical instruments. . In 2010, he married Asba Emami, reportedly spending about N150 million on the wedding.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAITe8cFyhK/?taken-by=empressemami

And the girl that left Ayiri for those yahoo boys from Ghana some years back because he didn't have money would be like "mtcheeewww undecided ewooooo shocked what was I thinking? This is my love na" na now him become your love?
Girls should learn from this lesson, to be a man is not easy. Build your man's world from the scratch and you'll see that he'll give up everything for you except his world because you are the only one in his world.
That is the surest way to tame the "beast" in a man. In fact, that is the only juju that works for all men.
Like and share if you think it's true.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by adellam16(f): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
I tot we had rested from dis baba dudu. The OP is obsessed obviously.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
duduade:

U must be discombulated in your brain.
If U didn't get the joke and moreover na your type dey use hand scatter their marriage with their uptight manners .. ..

Rubbish
see mumu.......you dey joke with person family,,,, dont you have a family??¿
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by UIA04(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
missbronze:
Why do they always marry fair girls?

smh.

I am happy for them though.

And, who said you can't have it complete in life?

This guy is complete.

Excess money.

pretty wife.

lovely kids.

He is also a philanthropist.

what else does a man crave for?

You need to see how fugly that man was before they got this rich I fully approve his marrying a fair woman
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ayiri and Tompolo are partners in crime yet Tompolo is being hounded by Buhari and APC while Ayiri walks a free man simply because Ayiri decamped to APC.

Change? Who is fooling who?
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by duduade: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Headmistress:
see mumu.......you dey joke with person family,,,, dont you have a family??¿
can't U write in simple English...?.Discombulated messed up chick... oh I just remembered that u are a part of my family... Gawd forbid..I reject....
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by danowena: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
mapet:

1. That he started out as one of the ND warlord
2. He was Ibori's hitman......later special assistant on Marine matters (whatever that means)
3. He was at the front of leading communities to disrupt Oil companies operations.....till money is shared....

Thanks for the info. I am not interested in that kind of money. angry

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
He's done very well for himself at such a young age...But I've heard a couple of shady things about him. Don't know if they are true.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by ojay2053(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
This is lovely.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
duduade:
can't U write in simple English...?.Discombulated messed up chick... oh I just remembered that u are a part of my family... Gawd forbid..I reject....
..Is that the only english in your thick fat skull? You have no life, spewing rubbish upandan nairaland...Get something doing, be creative, You a man. NOISEMAKER.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by duduade: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Headmistress:
..Is that the only english in your thick fat skull? You have no life, spewing rubbish upandan nairaland...Get something doing, be creative, You a man. NOISEMAKER.

Lmao..
Oloshhhoooo of the highest order...
Bring on your frustrations...
I am waiting for you...

Loooooooooool
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by eightsin(m): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Money where at thou?
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
duduade:

Lmao..
Oloshhhoooo of the highest order...
Bring on your frustrations...
I am waiting for you...

Loooooooooool
How did you know my line of business??oooooo,,,,, i forgot me and your MOTHER are partner in business.... Help me tell her we would meet at the junction in randle avenue tonight. Cheers....

N.B---------i will reply you no more.... Osheey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) / Facts About Wizkid And Davido / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.