Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) (39150 Views)

2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by danowena: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2016
classicB:

He was not born rich u know? U can hustle and be like him

Please can someone tell me exactly how this man made his money? I am not beefing o o o... just curious and eager to better my life.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by teebee22(f): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2016
hmmmmm. black and white
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by dplomaticVal: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2016
she's not too khute. nyashable tho
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by goodguy2118: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
wait 4 ibori 2 come back u start giving explanation abt his money but any way flex urself
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Who Ayiri help?
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by seenter84: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Money good die, according to al pacino , theres a little crime to every wealth, illegit turn legit means
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by ochiora(f): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2016
Anybody wey talk say money no good na better winch! See as the wife n pikin skin dey glow. Abeg my ppl talk sey onye ube ya ruru ya rachaa hoohaa!
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2016
Lordskyes:
Why can't I just come from this kinda family
God never forget u.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by teamchocolate: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Wickedt.. grin

My observation is, u can remove a dude from the streets but u can't remove the streets from a dude...

This ayiri looks streets...

duduade:
Looool... so there is no picture here showing that the father, mother and kids took a picture together..
All we see are "Pieces" of a family ..
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by crazygod(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2016
PoeticJazco:
If you are a MFM member join me and pray this prayer.
O Lord any man or woman that does not want me to make it in life like otedola, adeleke, ayiri, tinubu, emoney, and dangote. DIE!!!!!!!!
Humm. Careful dude. U may not really know how they made their money legitimately. The keyword is contentment. Pray for wealth that is not flashy. In fact, pray for a Warren buffet or bill Gates type of wealth. I wanna be silently super rich, when people will know what I do for a living and not make unnecessary noise about it.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by crazygod(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2016
Rapmoney:
Who Ayiri help?
Majek fashek grin

3 Likes

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by tammie24: 8:12am On Jan 05, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by gunpoint(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Only money coulda made this fine girl marry dis black U-gly man angry
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Dreadful: 8:14am On Jan 05, 2016
Always important to get some good cash, marry a cute wife and raise some cute kids. Feeling like am this billionaire
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Enosa1(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2016
simply classic
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by dejavski(m): 8:35am On Jan 05, 2016
Ayiri the real nigga grin

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by tjskii(f): 8:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Why is the wife fat, she has money, therefore no excuse to be fat
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Lordskyes:
Not all that glitters is gold.. appreciate your family,no matter how little they have tried.
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2016
i want to be as rich as this guy. so i can take my mum to south korea and my kid sis to Philippines.. the countries they admire

1 Like

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2016
duduade:
Looool... so there is no picture here showing that the father, mother and kids took a picture together..
All we see are "Pieces" of a family ..
God will never make the family pieces....sometimes, you dont type with brain....
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
AMEN..make dem nor even act sef...just the thot of setting me back..and they will die in jesus name,AMEN..Yoruba parable says evil thots is more lethal than WITCHCRAFT..
PoeticJazco:
If you are a MFM member join me and pray this prayer.
O Lord any man or woman that does not want me to make it in life like otedola, adeleke, ayiri, tinubu, emoney, and dangote. DIE!!!!!!!!
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2016
Lordskyes:
Because everyone's struggle is different..
Maybe what they go through in that kinda family might kill you
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2016
georgio:
Money is Good....Like if na true I talk.

The late Biafran warlord and Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Emeka Ojukwu once told this story of his upbringing.

He(Chief) was the son of a very wealthy man.....yet when he was young, anytime he and his siblings went to ask for school fees money, their father would beat them, then give them the money.

Years later, as an adult.,Chief asked his father why he did that.....especially as it was school fees money they were asking for, not personal spending money.

And his father answered....I wanted to teach you children that money does not come easy....

Yes money is good, very good. But poverty is also good...because it teaches you to value the money ,when you do get it ,better.

Sorry if I sounded offensive....just that your comment got me thinking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay z Or Christiano Ronaldo.. Who Is Richer? / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / E-money Celebrates Birthday Of His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.