Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) (39165 Views)

2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos / Majek Fashek Dumps Ayiri Emami / Ayiri Emami Visits Majek Fashek At Abuja Rehab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by duduade: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Headmistress:
How did you know my line of business??oooooo,,,,, i forgot me and your MOTHER are partner in business.... Help me tell her we would meet at the junction in randle avenue tonight. Cheers....

N.B---------i will reply you no more.... Osheey.

Looooooooool......
Oya no vex...
U started the insults...

No vex...
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
duduade:

Looooooooool......
Oya no vex...
U started the insults...

No vex...
I am so sorry for bringing your sweet mother into this,, i wasn't brought up that way, but because of the name you called me, am just hurt... AM SO SORRY.....FROM MY HEART.

But why are you selling sugar mummies
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 1:19am On Jan 06, 2016
missbronze:
Why do they always marry fair girls?
smh.

I am happy for them though.

And, who said you can't have it complete in life?
This guy is complete.
Excess money.
pretty wife.
lovely kids.
He is also a philanthropist.

what else does a man crave for?
Yellow's the new Black babygurl
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by mikolo80: 4:12am On Jan 06, 2016
pretydiva:
When ever I see dis kind photos, to marry n get kids go jst dey hungry me smiley

Egbon mods I take baba God beg una,pls move my thread to front page. Na beg I dey

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

Like play like play dis thread don hit front page jst like dat. And here I am begging d mods/seun to help me move my thread 2 front page..buh dey ve turned blind eyes n played deaf hear 2 it. smh..may God deliver u all
come mowu marry. shey you go fit born fourplets cos no time
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by success10(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2016
pretydiva:
When ever I see dis kind photos, to marry n get kids go jst dey hungry me smiley

Egbon mods I take baba God beg una,pls move my thread to front page. Na beg I dey

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

Like play like play dis thread don hit front page jst like dat. And here I am begging d mods/seun to help me move my thread 2 front page..buh dey ve turned blind eyes n played deaf hear 2 it. smh..may God deliver u all
LET'S START FROM FRIENDSHIP...

TO SETTLE DOWN AND HAVE MY FAMILY DEY HUNGRY ME TOO...

I GUESS, WE ARE COMPATIBLE
Re: Warri Billionaire, Ayiri Emami And His Family (Photos) by coputa(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2016
dejavubobo1:

That's makes u one of them...ppl like you live fr material benefits & die with little or no honour
Mr honourable,stop this pretence,if you have the opportunity to enrich yourself, you will do it without looking back and will start preaching deceitful and unrealistic sermon to hoodwink readers,that is characteristics with most Nigerian.Do you think you are holier than one thieving politians.you will as well live and die in honourable penury.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Wizkid And Davido / Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) / Davido Signs Lola Rae To Davido Music Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.