Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (45281 Views)

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by BeClever: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2016
lookandlaff:
At times like this, one wishes we were under a dictatorship, so he can be locked away for good. I dont have a problem with people agitating for independence but the character of Kanu (just go online and listen to his utterances) is such that he demeans the movement. If you hear Kanu talk and the bile that he spews, you can't the movement seriously.

Hpw can for instance a man claiming to be fighting for Ibos say 99m9% of Ibo women are prostitutes? and that's just one of many

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

beware of people who claim to be fighting for you but are only really using you to seek relevance.

An so what, as if you did not hold such views against Igbos before he made that remarks...

He is a leader, he listened and corrected himself on the matter.. .what kind of a leader does that.. .

On the issue, don't you think there are some sense in what was said since SE are religated from all federal employment and they are using quota system to subjugate a people to prostitution..

Go and sit down..

It will never change the views we held in his favour.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Krismart(m): 11:28am On Jan 05, 2016
Any man who has not discovered what he is ready to die for is not wort living. Kanu has discovered his and is ready to die for it. To me dat guy is a Hero

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by 989900: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
Incoherent unintelligent delusional fraud/tool.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by wiseoneking: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2016
seunmsg:
We longer care to know the reason why he's calling our country a zoo. All we care about right now is for the bigot to rot in the zoo's jail. He can't call Nigerians animal and expect us to treat him like a human being. Rule of law doesn't exist in the zoo. He should man up and enjoy the animal treatment while it last. All this crying and explanations are no longer necessary.
Zoo boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by emmalexabl(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2016
lionshare:
By the time he leaves DSS HQ he will be singing Pro-Nigeria songs like he is related to Buhari.

This line is stale..,get us another.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Priwillo: 11:32am On Jan 05, 2016
Only God knows d out come of all dz. Even d shities zaria crash could lead 2 chaos becos I don't think the shittie leader is still alive.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by wiseoneking: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Nnamdi is now on change no more secession but change, that's just in few months i wonder what he will say when he stays like a year in DSS custody you might even see a tattoo of Nigerian coat of arm in his chest when DSS is done with him grin
You are wrong and misunderstood the bolded lines. The change is now elicited. Thats why you are talking about it now. Change we come faster if they dare jail that great man-kanu. Kanu is a threat to the Zoological kingdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by drss1(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Decryptor:
People seem to be in a hurry to criticize Nnamdi for calling Nigeria a ZOO!

Well, it's no fault of his because i believe he had "Dogs and Baboons" which would have been covered with blood if one mallam did not win the elections as he threatened!

Are Dogs and Baboons not animals? Where are animals kept if not a Zoo?

#CaseClosed
dont mind d zoo govt. d massacre of shiites in zaria is another good example dat nigeria is a zoo where visiting an emir is more important than innocent shiites lives.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by wiseoneking: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2016
martineverest:
And u and your fellow BiaFRATs are the wild animals.

By the time Baba is done with ya. Your people will be mourning your hanged body time for Baba to reply your hatred. Nobody get monopoly for hatred
Ozuor kobo-kobo

Mulattoclaro
Spanishkid
Food is ready
ZOO BOY. Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by uyplus(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2016
I'd like to know which southeast state they will make the capital of biafra republic? Na here ibos go pai themselves.. Glad to know that only the 5 south-east states will form the potential biafran republic, no more no less. South-south has got no biz with you ethnic bigots. Please leave Nigeria alone. Start doing business with your biafran pounds if you are a patriotic Ibo man. Pay for amenities with your biafran pounds in onitsha, umuahia, abakaliki, owerri, awka if you bunch of ibos are that patriotic to your struggle.. Why is the naira still being used there please? Bunch of noise makers. And yet the biafran noisemakers here on nairaland are still paid their wages in naira, and transact in naira. I dare all biafran apologists to start doing the needful by tearing up their international passport, and owning a biafran passport, then stop filling "Nigerian" in the nationality column of forms. Loco people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by nworanco(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2016
Deivid10:
MORALS: weeks after calling our beloved Nigerians Animals in the zoo.... you end up Remorsefully in a cage inside your said Zoo. lol

for the record: I am a Nigerian from Abia State, our problems are our very own leaders and not Northeners, southern or western states.

I still remember ex Gov T.A. Orji, in his bid for 2nd term his slogan then was "Liberating Abians" ( i hear some1 saying: another scam indeed). Who was he gonna liberate them from abeg

I asked some1 claiming bihafra(don't mind my spelling), if actualized, is it not the very same leaders you having now that are gonna lead? he said: " No, the U.N will, that they have agreed with us10years leadership but we won't let it get to that, once we re developed, we are cutting off too"
then I asked him (with a big smile on his ignorance), where is the freedom? you have not gotten into the contract yet you are trying to default already.

10years hmmmmmm!

was it not in the same said zoo Akwa Ibom state became an "amusement park"?

Dearly Beloved, I am really sorry I took you time, just wanted to lift this burden off me. It is my desire that we prosper, even through this trying times
#ONENIGERIA

Nonsense, fake identification. What makes Akwaibom an amusement park.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Demmocrats(m): 11:49am On Jan 05, 2016
scachy:

The change he meant here is Biafra restoration, go get some education.

Change meaning
verb
make or become different.
"a proposal to change the law"
take or use another instead of.
"she decided to change her name"
noun
the act or instance of making or becoming different.
"the change from a nomadic to an agricultural society"
coins as opposed to paper currency.
"a handful of loose change"
synonyms: coins, loose/small change, silver; More

Secession meaning

noun
the action of withdrawing formally from membership of a federation or body, especially a political state.
"the republics want secession from the union"
historical
the withdrawal of eleven southern states from the Union in 1860, leading to the Civil War.
singular proper noun: Secession; noun: the Secession
variant of Sezession.
noun: the Secession

currently doing my masters in 11th best school in the world and happy new year bro.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by luckyboss(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2016
And before is Nigeria not a zoo? ask me and i tell you the reason.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by cyberdurable(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
joliyp:
crucify him
u are nt different from d guys DT killed jesus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by TruthHurts1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Kanu has suddenly discovered humility at the hands of the DSS. The guy is even 48 years old. Useless agbaya. Your fellow igbos are setting up car assembly factories and they are prominent oil marketers. You dey dere dey bark like dog wey get rabies.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by ebig21(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
shingu:
ODE sebi u go bury am na.....u sha no wan get sense this year again stop usin dis ur made in ABA brain again #BeWise #SayNoToFoolishPeople
.how is it your business
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Anticabal: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Why did punch omit prostitute "maryam ibezimako" from their propaganda write up this time?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by GeneviveHuby: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
uyplus:
I'd like to know which southeast state they will make the capital of biafra republic? Na here ibos go pai themselves.. Glad to know that only the 5 south-east states will form the potential biafran republic, no more no less. South-south has got no biz with you ethnic bigots. Please leave Nigeria alone. Start doing business with your biafran pounds if you are a patriotic Ibo man. Pay for amenities with your biafran pounds in onitsha, umuahia, abakaliki, owerri, awka if you bunch of ibos are that patriotic to your struggle.. Why is the naira still being used there please? Bunch of noise makers. And yet the biafran noisemakers here on nairaland are still paid their wages in naira, and transact in naira. I dare all biafran apologists to start doing the needful by tearing up their international passport, and owning a biafran passport, then stop filling "Nigerian" in the nationality column of forms. Loco people.
u are still learning. Still very far from where people left u.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by samtexooo: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
drss1:
buari dullard who threatens baboons n dogs blood led to d dead of innocent nigerians, but kanu who called nigeria a zoo is being persecuted for seeking freedom for ipod.
truely dis country is a zoo where all animals ar not equal. its not okey for zakzaky to break d law but it is okey for buari do break d law n disobey court oders. impunity is one of d biggest charectaristics of animal kingdom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Anticabal: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
andyanders:
Nobody should have mercy on this ediot known as Nnamdi Kanu. This is treasonable offence and mercy shouldn't be granted to him no matter what. If he is killed, nothing would come out of it.He is lucky not to have come from South Korea, by now, Kim would have roasted him alive.

Look at the illiterate we have blowing hot air against kanu. Damned Dumbos who can't different autocratic north korea from democratic south korea. You are the type bishopmagic call the tajus of osun. Face your vulcanizer work. dumbo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Anticabal: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
cyprex:
I am proudly Igbo and proudly Nigerian.
Our fate is tied, our unity can never compromised and our territorial integrity can never be violated.

Yes to one Nigeria.
yes to one Love.

No to secession
No to marginalization

My people we can still make as one great nation, united under God.

you can pack your bags to Alhaji yerima's hut in zamfara.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by mrDennis(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wizprodigy:
when osama was killed by the US they made it official in a matter of hours but you waiting for three months show that they are trying to use propaganda and now that kanu is limited on his freedom of speech we would not know if he made the statement or not.

Osama was killed ... and it was announced immediately. nnamdi kanu was arrested and it was announced immediately. please learn how to make parallels

he was arrested and investigations commenced ... which country will such information be made public within even 3months? it is even because of the trial that info has started. filtering out and dss operatives anonymously briefing their contacts in the press.

one need not explain simple things like this to people .his own lawyer has confirmed that is his handwritten statement.. the Sahara tv interview is there for anyone to see. Google it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by lightheart(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Deivid10:
MORALS: weeks after calling our beloved Nigerians Animals in the zoo.... you end up Remorsefully in a cage inside your said Zoo. lol

for the record: I am a Nigerian from Abia State, our problems are our very own leaders and not Northeners, southern or western states.

I still remember ex Gov T.A. Orji, in his bid for 2nd term his slogan then was "Liberating Abians" ( i hear some1 saying: another scam indeed). Who was he gonna liberate them from abeg

I asked some1 claiming bihafra(don't mind my spelling), if actualized, is it not the very same leaders you having now that are gonna lead? he said: " No, the U.N will, that they have agreed with us10years leadership but we won't let it get to that, once we re developed, we are cutting off too"
then I asked him (with a big smile on his ignorance), where is the freedom? you have not gotten into the contract yet you are trying to default already.

10years hmmmmmm!

was it not in the same said zoo Akwa Ibom state became an "amusement park"?

Dearly Beloved, I am really sorry I took you time, just wanted to lift this burden off me. It is my desire that we prosper, even through this trying times
#ONENIGERIA

Bless you, sir. I rep Umuahia and I keep telling my people, hold ya governors responsible for the state our states find themselves in!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Tripleclick(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
cyprex:
I am proudly Igbo and proudly Nigerian.
Our fate is tied, our unity can never compromised and our territorial integrity can never be violated.

Yes to one Nigeria.
yes to one Love.

No to secession
No to marginalization

My people we can still make as one great nation, united under God.
Go to the north and tell them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Naomite(f): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
emmalexabl:

This line is stale..,get us another.

Ur signature sound as dump as u re. Igbos don't even know their origin. Dats a shame, u guys suck!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Tripleclick(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
lightheart:

Bless you, sir. I rep Umuahia and I keep telling my people, hold ya governors responsible for the state our states find themselves in!
Some igbos like u... dnt know y d norths
keep fightin for presidency, even thuo de hv more
states.. you pple always tink u r smart...
and keep shoutin one Nigeria and gt blindef
until one of ur broda gt excuted in d north.
If you want to survive in Nigeria .. u must
chang ur one nigeria mindset
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Ikebesupa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
He (Nnamdi Kanu) called Nigeria a zoo and all these bunch of hypocrites are typing rubbish here. As far as i know, that is freedom of speech QED!! Or has there been any where in the present administration or the constitution of this present administration where freedom after speech is incriminating?? I blame GEJ for not holding this buhari for what he said after winning his first election that " that he (buhari) will make this country ungovernable for him" i pity for this ZOO called Nigeria. I am waiting patiently to see "THERE WAS A COUNTRY" surely
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Tripleclick(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Naomite:

Ur signature sound as dump as u re. Igbos don't even know their origin. Dats a shame, u guys suck!
Oh .please .. shut d hell up with yur inbuilt
hatred.. Who sucks more dn ur tribe..
u just come online to rant anyway.. and gt satisfied
with ur hate campaign
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by toofit007: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
the Sahara reporters are just looking for ways to make DR NNAMDI KANU look worthless before his supporters but they have failed I know that the #20million that the federal government granted to media houses is working when it is finished then the media house will rest. how valid is this story ,and if so valid why are they just bringing it up to public notice since October last year,the other day they said he has apologized and that his lawyer is a witness to the apology and I said OK, few days later they reported that the federal government has discovered the radio biafra transponder on MTN mast and the transmitter has been confiscated and taken to ABUJA from ABIA state and with the work done that nobody will be able to listen to the radio again in Nigeria and I also said OK, But to my surprise the little 'wizard' has been blasting day and night without non stop as am even typing am listening to it with my Nokia phones on the FM transmitter. When will Nigeria media stop lying and always report POSITIVE? see to be honest the people who are out for this project are really ready for the federal government in all ramifications that is why the government can not tackle there superiority in there scientific and technological dispositions that is why the government has resulted in making use of all available channels to ensure that the public take away any of the biafra issues of there mind, but they have FAILED because biafra is a Spirit. No going back on the biafra restoration I did not in any way support violence neither do I welcome war I will only believe this media when KANU comes to the air and apologies publicly to the affected people but until then I say BIAFRANS are WINNING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters / Former NNPC GMD Admits Ownership Of Recovered $9.8 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.