Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (45279 Views)

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by FILEBE(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
Deivid10:
MORALS: weeks after calling our beloved Nigerians Animals in the zoo.... you end up Remorsefully in a cage inside your said Zoo. lol

for the record: I am a Nigerian from Abia State, our problems are our very own leaders and not Northeners, southern or western states.

I still remember ex Gov T.A. Orji, in his bid for 2nd term his slogan then was "Liberating Abians" ( i hear some1 saying: another scam indeed). Who was he gonna liberate them from abeg

I asked some1 claiming bihafra(don't mind my spelling), if actualized, is it not the very same leaders you having now that are gonna lead? he said: " No, the U.N will, that they have agreed with us10years leadership but we won't let it get to that, once we re developed, we are cutting off too"
then I asked him (with a big smile on his ignorance), where is the freedom? you have not gotten into the contract yet you are trying to default already.

10years hmmmmmm!

was it not in the same said zoo Akwa Ibom state became an "amusement park"?

Dearly Beloved, I am really sorry I took you time, just wanted to lift this burden off me. It is my desire that we prosper, even through this trying times
#ONENIGERIA

i sweer to God! With people like you.... I have hope in Nigerian. GOD BLESS YOU Bro. I am yoruba and i won't be one happy to see my igbo friends leave. We are all humans na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by enthusiastica: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
lionshare:
By the time he leaves DSS HQ he will be singing Pro-Nigeria songs like he is related to Buhari.
Hahahahahahaahahaaaaa!!! Abeg no kill me wit laff pls. Hahahaahaha!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by okwyzo(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
seunmsg:
We longer care to know the reason why he's calling our country a zoo. All we care about right now is for the bigot to rot in the zoo's jail. He can't call Nigerians animal and expect us to treat him like a human being. Rule of law doesn't exist in the zoo. He should man up and enjoy the animal treatment while it last. All this crying and explanations are no longer necessary.
Am sure ur from d South West! thank ur stars that the process is a gradual one...did u just said " ROT in zoo jail? I pity you... When the wrath break out Lagos would be the war front... It would be like SPATACUS in 9ja. For now am a nigerian, but nothing to boast of, I rather see a new country, suffer in that new country. Than get hate from pple dat claim one Nigeria for mouth, omo ibo for dia heart! Nonesense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by alberson(f): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
ebig21:
You are my hero man. Atleast you know what you want. You can die for your belief

he will die there nd go to hail .....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Anticabal: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:

Sometimes, the worst thing to happen to a man is not to die. It's to live with the consequences of his actions.

Kanu will not be killed but he will wish he's killed.

Keep running from pillar to post. just yesterday 'kanu must be hanged' today 'we will not kill him but we deal with him". You buhari sycophants should stick to a script for fuuuuck's sake! Are the Biafrans that formidable that they make you wobble everyday?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by spartacusdove(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Please leave this guy for LAWMA undecided

the guy na TRASH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by GentleYoung(m): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Please leave this guy for LAWMA undecided
U mean say d guy na TRASH
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by seunmsg(m): 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
okwyzo:
Am sure ur from d South West! thank ur stars that the process is a gradual one...did u just said " ROT in zoo jail? I pity you... When the wrath break out Lagos would be the war front... It would be like SPATACUS in 9ja. For now am a nigerian, but nothing to boast of, I rather see a new country, suffer in that new country. Than get hate from pple dat claim one Nigeria for mouth, omo ibo for dia heart! Nonesense!!

That's how Ojukwu led over two million of chest beaters like you to untimely death in the 60's. When the war start, we will see who will bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by SmooshCHN: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
GentleYoung:

U mean say d guy na TRASH
No be me talk am o
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by HRich(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
seunmsg:
We longer care to know the reason why he's calling our country a zoo. All we care about right now is for the bigot to rot in the zoo's jail. He can't call Nigerians animal and expect us to treat him like a human being. Rule of law doesn't exist in the zoo. He should man up and enjoy the animal treatment while it last. All this crying and explanations are no longer necessary.
You are even worse than an A.n.i.m.a.l living in the Zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Image123(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
seunmsg:

i dunno why he and his fans are complaining. i thought they said the plan was to have Nnamdi arrested, the FG is helping with the plan and they are still complaining.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by HRich(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Why is this news dated october 2015 and we are in 2016? Don't they have new things to say and why didn't the dss or punch release this news earlier?
Now that you have asked! Who will i ask?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by PassingShot(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
Anticabal:

Keep running from pillar to post. just yesterday 'kanu must be hanged' today 'we will not kill him but we deal with him". You buhari sycophants should stick to a script for fuuuuck's sake! Are the Biafrans that formidable that they make you wobble everyday?
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by mKc9ET(m): 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
I love KANU's sense of fearlessness he can never deny anything that he said even at a gun point he truly a leader not a ruler UP BIAFRA...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Classicman47(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
seunmsg:

WHO THE FVCK ARE YOU?
Of what relevance are you, sucker?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by bandad: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
By the time DSS finish with you, hair would have grown over your body and will be walking on your 4 limbs like the animals you met there. Mtseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
BeClever:

An so what, as if you did not hold such views against Igbos before he made that remarks...

He is a leader, he listened and corrected himself on the matter.. .what kind of a leader does that.. .

On the issue, don't you think there are some sense in what was said since SE are religated from all federal employment and they are using quota system to subjugate a people to prostitution..

Go and sit down..

It will never change the views we held in his favour.

clearly you show your ignorance and why you are able to be led by someone like him. Where did I any comment about that leads you to conclude I hold such a view, did I say it anywhere. If you have an inferiority complex, thats your problem but don't speak for me or assume that I hold a view I haven't expressed.

On the issue of federal employment, Ibos are not in any way marginalized, everywhere in the federal civil service at the senior level the Ibos are more than well represented. Just go to Abuja, check out the composition of any federal agency, more often than not the key people are Ibos. The issue of Ibo marginalization is a myth. The poor presence or neglect of Federal projects is the same story in all regions because leaders, yoruba, ibo and hausa steal the monies meant for projects. If Ibo land is underdeveloped it's because instead of Ibos to develop their area, theve all migrated to the point where Ibos own 73% of Abuja land and 50% of the land in Lagos. On that issue can a non-ibo buy land in Ibo land? If south west has fared better, it's because Ibos have migrated to the the south west (lagos) such that in spite of the lack of federal presence for 16 years, the witholding of allocations the sheer population (helped by Ibo migration) has made it viable for the collection of taxes for development by certain states and the thriving of businesses. How can Ibo land develop when everybody has migrated and all the money is spent in Lagos and Abuja except on christmas?

Take a look at your current and past leaders 1st because accusing other regions of marginalising Ibos. Ojukwu led you to war, where millions of his people were killed in the process, when he lost he fled with millions to comfort while leaving his people in misery! Note Mandela did not run away. He came back and not minding the memory of those millions that died for a war he started, he joined "Nigerian" politics! What changed that made him sacrifice the lives of millions, that made Biafra such a good idea in 1967 but not when he returned in 1982. An idea that cannot stand the test of time is not an idea worth dying for but the same Ojukwu contested for president of Nigeria (not Biafra) in 1999, what did all those millions die for? At least Ojukwu was an intelligent, articulate and respected person who had acheived a lot in his life before taking on the secessionist project, not this miscreant called Kanu who has done f-all with his life and is merely searching for relevance. Don't fight another man's war or be a pawn in his fight for relevance!!!! A leader who can demean his own women folk and make unguarded statements on a regular basis, whether or not he retracts them is a man driven by personal ego, being in the limelight and a sense of self.

And by the way he did not retract his statement about Ibo women, if you watch the clip, he actually goes on to affirm it by saying that is his "personal observation"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by brenister10: 2:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
drss1:
buari dullard who threatens baboons n dogs blood led to d dead of innocent nigerians, but kanu who called nigeria a zoo is being persecuted for seeking freedom for ipod.
truely dis country is a zoo where all animals ar not equal. its not okey for zakzaky to break d law but it is okey for buari do break d law n disobey court oders. impunity is one of d biggest charectaristics of animal kingdom.

You are also an animal in the zoo since you live in the zoo and your mentor is is gonna rot in the zoo cage. Animal.....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by BABANGBALI: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
now that he has been arrested on the so called zoo,let him enjoy himself in the cage,afterall nobody invited him to the zoo. Rot In Jail man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by lightheart(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Tripleclick:

Some igbos like u... dnt know y d norths
keep fightin for presidency, even thuo de hv more
states.. you pple always tink u r smart...
and keep shoutin one Nigeria and gt blindef
until one of ur broda gt excuted in d north.
If you want to survive in Nigeria .. u must
chang ur one nigeria mindset

Bros, take am easy biko. Coolu down tastee what I cookuu....what I cokuu... smiley

What i'm saying is this: let us also look into our states to see what's up. Are we also holding our governors responsible? Lets hold these guys to get it right first of all....imagine Anambra state had someone like PeterObi/Obiano since after the civil war? do you know where they'd have been by now?
If Enugu had the Chimes since the civil war, do you know how Enugu would have been? Do you know the level UNN (I'm a superlion) would have been?
Do you now get my drift? Let us develop our lands...our people....and lets then all ravel in the positive developments we would have attracted....in the people we would have become...and if at the end of the day, our people still wish to secede, so be it.

Nna, nwanne let's just for a moment, take a look in the mirror. No vex for the epistle biko...I say make I arrange am for you make you see as I dey see the matter. smiley
In the words of an old friend, 'k'anyi me ife, ka o y'ife (do something wey resemble something).
Daalu!
Selah
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Deivid10:
MORALS: weeks after calling our beloved Nigerians Animals in the zoo.... you end up Remorsefully in a cage inside your said Zoo. lol

for the record: I am a Nigerian from Abia State, our problems are our very own leaders and not Northeners, southern or western states.

I still remember ex Gov T.A. Orji, in his bid for 2nd term his slogan then was "Liberating Abians" ( i hear some1 saying: another scam indeed). Who was he gonna liberate them from abeg

I asked some1 claiming bihafra(don't mind my spelling), if actualized, is it not the very same leaders you having now that are gonna lead? he said: " No, the U.N will, that they have agreed with us10years leadership but we won't let it get to that, once we re developed, we are cutting off too"
then I asked him (with a big smile on his ignorance), where is the freedom? you have not gotten into the contract yet you are trying to default already.

10years hmmmmmm!

Dearly Beloved, I am really sorry I took you time, just wanted to lift this burden off me. It is my desire that we prosper, even through this trying times
#ONENIGERIA
SECONDED.gringrin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Mubz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ifomaodem:
I don't feel for this guy..

This lad is a scammer, please everyone beware!!! He claims to sell data for ridiculous prices, i have seen thread where they have scammed various people. Once you call him to ask for his bank details, he declines and insist on recharge cards only. Can the mods do something about them. There has been complaints too, that their clan keep changing and using different numbers at different times.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by babajero(m): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
seunmsg:
with your write up, You have already agreed you are an animal living in a zoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigeria is a zoo since the Fulani Cattle defy court order... Nigeria is simply animal farm....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by wisest10: 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
say what u want to say Biafra has come to stay and no going back..when biafra is eventually realised i bet it in few years time it wil b one of the best countries in the world., because we hav people who are capable to make biafra a great nation.. All hail Biafra..all hail my country ...all hail kanu...biafra will b actualize..it is fact dat if igbos should be seprated from nigeria it will take anoda century for nigeria to regain consciousness

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by 6fit(f): 7:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
It means Kanu, his desebdant, wife and relative are Animals. A wild Anima for dat matter. In anycase, his been caged and soon will be roasted so his skin will be used for leather. Clueless inbesile.....go and ask Ojukwu y he dump Biafra foot solder and excape out of d country.......ONE 9JA jare
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by sammychimex(m): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Deivid10:

10years hmmmmmm!

#ONENIGERIA

I am also from Abia state. I wont allow touts to decide my future. The whole biafra thing is a scam. People are being deceived, especially the illiterates and jobless ones. I believe in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by mart2k(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

Nnamdi is now on change no more secession but change, that's just in few months i wonder what he will say when he stays like a year in DSS custody you might even see a tattoo of Nigerian coat of arm in his chest when DSS is done with him grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by iskay1971: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls, remember, Kanu didn't start this freedom movement. He's not even born when it was conceived and given a first attempt by Ojukwu.
If not now then sometimes later it will happen.
History can attests to that. Mandela of south Africa, Martin Luther king snr. & jnr.
Nothing is impossible though, some may take long time. Don't people realize that if Kanu dies today many will rise to fight on the same course until the dream is actualized. You may kill owner of an idea but idea that is already been shared and accepted by others cannot be total eradicated, Such is the case of Boko Haram & same sex marriage palavar too. It is an ideology. The earlier we wake up to the truth the better.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by mutvy: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Try this. Declare Biafra and let see what will happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.