Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' (45278 Views)

Kanu: Why FG Can’t Hold Abaribe, Others Responsible - NewTelegraphOnline / Paris Loan Refund: Nigeria’s 36 Governors Threaten War With EFCC Chair, Magu / Obasanjo Donates A Chimpanzee ‘Patience’ To A Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by sammychimex(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
xtrophy:

****!

I pity you. Atlesst am not an oh yes member like you. It takes courage and a sound mind to see things from a different view even of its not popular and stand by it.can you say you have got them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by NovusHomo(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2016
BeClever:

An so what, as if you did not hold such views against Igbos before he made that remarks...

He is a leader, he listened and corrected himself on the matter.. .what kind of a leader does that.. .

On the issue, don't you think there are some sense in what was said since SE are religated from all federal employment and they are using quota system to subjugate a people to prostitution..

Go and sit down..

It will never change the views we held in his favour.
[b]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by NovusHomo(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2016
lookandlaff:

clearly you show your ignorance and why you are able to be led by someone like him. Where did I any comment about that leads you to conclude I hold such a view, did I say it anywhere. If you have an inferiority complex, thats your problem but don't speak for me or assume that I hold a view I haven't expressed.

On the issue of federal employment, Ibos are not in any way marginalized, everywhere in the federal civil service at the senior level the Ibos are more than well represented. Just go to Abuja, check out the composition of any federal agency, more often than not the key people are Ibos. The issue of Ibo marginalization is a myth. The poor presence or neglect of Federal projects is the same story in all regions because leaders, yoruba, ibo and hausa steal the monies meant for projects. If Ibo land is underdeveloped it's because instead of Ibos to develop their area, theve all migrated to the point where Ibos own 73% of Abuja land and 50% of the land in Lagos. On that issue can a non-ibo buy land in Ibo land? If south west has fared better, it's because Ibos have migrated to the the south west (lagos) such that in spite of the lack of federal presence for 16 years, the witholding of allocations the sheer population (helped by Ibo migration) has made it viable for the collection of taxes for development by certain states and the thriving of businesses. How can Ibo land develop when everybody has migrated and all the money is spent in Lagos and Abuja except on christmas?

Take a look at your current and past leaders 1st because accusing other regions of marginalising Ibos. Ojukwu led you to war, where millions of his people were killed in the process, when he lost he fled with millions to comfort while leaving his people in misery! Note Mandela did not run away. He came back and not minding the memory of those millions that died for a war he started, he joined "Nigerian" politics! What changed that made him sacrifice the lives of millions, that made Biafra such a good idea in 1967 but not when he returned in 1982. An idea that cannot stand the test of time is not an idea worth dying for but the same Ojukwu contested for president of Nigeria (not Biafra) in 1999, what did all those millions die for? At least Ojukwu was an intelligent, articulate and respected person who had acheived a lot in his life before taking on the secessionist project, not this miscreant called Kanu who has done f-all with his life and is merely searching for relevance. Don't fight another man's war or be a pawn in his fight for relevance!!!! A leader who can demean his own women folk and make unguarded statements on a regular basis, whether or not he retracts them is a man driven by personal ego, being in the limelight and a sense of self.

And by the way he did not retract his statement about Ibo women, if you watch the clip, he actually goes on to affirm it by saying that is his "personal observation"

So, I have been killing myself trying to date a prostitute? Chinyere, I'm done; and you are out, Ashawo! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by emmalexabl(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Naomite:

Ur signature sound as dump as u re. Igbos don't even know their origin. Dats a shame, u guys suck!

As dump as you are...like seriously !
I guess you wanted to spell dumb..,you be ORIGINAL DUMBO !!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by sammychimex(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
xtrophy:

I pity the generation of deluded and confused hypocritical bigots...

Ur problem is u lack understanding. U are just blaming your in ability to succeed on Nigeria. I wonder if a lizard in Nigeria will become a crocodile in biafra.. Its people like u who lack understanding of times and season that keep pulling us backward. When u should be planning for Igbo presidency u are busy shouting biafra. I pray u don't wake up when its too late. Don't quote me again I will be having a busy day
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by xtroppy: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2016
sammychimex:
Ur problem is u lack understanding. U are just blaming your in ability to succeed on Nigeria. I wonder if a lizard in Nigeria will become a crocodile in biafra.. Its people like u who lack understanding of times and season that keep pulling us backward. When u should be planning for Igbo presidency u are busy shouting biafra. I pray u don't wake up when its too late. Don't quote me again I will be having a busy day

You do not only lack understanding, you're a deluded and confused bigot!

FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY TO SUCCEED OR PROGRESS. Let this fact stick fast!

Now, do you have any case for Igbos to continue to hope for a miracle in a fraudulent union with fake or imaginary unity?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'? 
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

If you think the quest cannot guarantee you anything it doesn't mean it doesn't guarantee millions.

The Nigerian system is already rigged to fail and designed to prompt crooks to be selected for political leadership agains the wishes of the people. And some insincere folks would dare say, "blame your governors, senators and political leaders" just to divert attention from the obvious fraudulent system.

Are u surprised that unarmed people demanding their rights to self-determination are treated with impunity even till now?

Let's assume that all is well with the country, is a group of people not entitled to self-determination?

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by sammychimex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
xtroppy:

You do not only lack understanding, you're a deluded and confused bigot!

FYI, IGBOS DO NOT NEED THE PRESIDENCY TO SUCCEED OR PROGRESS. Let this fact stick fast!

Now, do you have any case for Igbos to continue to hope for a miracle in a fraudulent union with fake or imaginary unity?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'? 
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

If you think the quest cannot guarantee you anything it doesn't mean it doesn't guarantee millions.

The Nigerian system is already rigged to fail and designed to prompt crooks to be selected for political leadership agains the wishes of the people. And some insincere folks would dare say, "blame your governors, senators and political leaders" just to divert attention from the obvious fraudulent system.

Are u surprised that unarmed people demanding their rights to self-determination are treated with impunity even till now?

Let's assume that all is well with the country, is a group of people not entitled to self-determination?

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

As a princpled person I have made up. My mind not to use foul language on u. But u keep pushing am not a man whose emotions are at the mercies of another mans words. All I see is another brain washed Nnamdi kanu product. I hope you are willing to give ur Biafra cause all it takes. Good luck with that never try to quote me again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: ''Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo, Threaten War'' by andyanders: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2016
Anticabal:

Look at the illiterate we have blowing hot air against kanu. Damned Dumbos who can't different autocratic north korea from democratic south korea. You are the type bishopmagic call the tajus of osun. Face your vulcanizer work. dumbo

Can you see yourself and your so called grammar when you cannot even express yourself grammatically.That is why people like Nnamdi Kanu your brother is fo00ling himself of something he CAN NEVER realize in his life using dumb asssss like you who cannot even afford to take care of yourself. When trouble starts now, Kanu will take a flight to UK ans someone like you will be looking for any bush to hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.