Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years (51348 Views)

Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2016
Wanted to say good strategy till I say the name
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by abedi14: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=IlajeGal1 post=41667856]By JUMI RHODES

The Managing Director/ Chief Executive of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),Mr. Umaru Ibrahim has been re-appointed by President Muhammadu Buhari for another tenure of 5 years. Ibrahim, who was appointed by ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, completed his first term tenure of 5 years as the MD of NDIC on Tuesday, 8th December 2015. He received a re-appointment letter on Thursday, 31st December 2015, and resumed office on Monday, 4th January 2016. The Kano-born bureacrat will till 2021 lead NDIC,an independent agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. The purpose of the deposit insurance system is to protect depositors and guarantee the settlement of insured funds when a deposit-taking financial institution can no longer repay their deposits, thereby helping to maintain financial system stability.
Because he is a northerner ]
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2016
Did Buhari retain the CBN Governor that was also a Jonathan appointee, because he is a Northerner?

*SMH*

mozel247:
He is a northerner and so OK to continue. If he is a southerner.., he needs to be replaced...

ticker:
don't mind the bigot. had it the MD's name is Emeka or Nnamdi. hin for don sack am

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Northerner dats why
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Marcelinho(m): 10:32am On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:
share hypocrisy..

Person wey claim say him dey fear Goat but for night he will go and thief Dog.........(Idiom). who is fooling who

why reappointment a man that was appointed by the clueless One

I thought all of them under GEJ were kworrupt ... or is this one not kwoorupt again...

OK may be cs he is a northerner ... but me think say GEJ had no northerner in his appointments ......

Satan is a liar but this government are better liars than Mr Lucifer...

And Mr lie Mohammed is the leader

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by sagirsg: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:
share hypocrisy..

Person wey claim say him dey fear Goat but for night he will go and thief Dog.........(Idiom). who is fooling who

I thought all of them under GEJ were kworrupt ... or is this one not kwoorupt again...

OK may be cs he is a northerner ... but me think say GEJ had no northerner in his appointments ......

Bro, what will u say on DASUKI? Was he á biafran? Buhari appoint competent and incurrupt persons, regardless of where they come from.chai!!! this Guy alwaýs gives u a lesson But .........

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by tunjion: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2016
GenBuhari:
Did Buhari retain the CBN Governor that was also a Jonathan appointee, because he is a Northerner?

*SMH*

He will need NASS vote to remove him, we all know that if left to Buhari tha position too will be gone.

Nigeria is not for the North alone.

The fact u brought that up indicates how pained hausafulani must feel not to have authority to remove him.

He must not be prevented from serving his tenure complete.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by anonimi: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2016
amunkita:
Once u contributed to Buhari election be rest assured u would be continue enjoying National cake..

Sure the MD took from our deposit nd deposited same to Buhari campaign team...

Before I forget, GEJ tried to ve given us "Chanji" official...

You too much bro for decoding this wuruwuru chanji chanji grin
Amaechi is a living testimony of your observation.

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Btoyob(m): 10:45am On Jan 05, 2016
ofcource he is a northerner
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Nasa28(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
You're obviously NEVER going to get over the last election loss. Are you?

So, if there was no wrong doing found in the man's account, you still expect the president not to retain him?

Are you still talking about wrong doing??
So tinubu , Amaechi, Buhari , Etc are all saints. Even Sylva of bayelsa.

Oga forget that , Nigeria can not change bro because ethnicity and tribalism has eaten us up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2016
GenBuhari:

*SMH*

Has d CBN Gov tenure expired?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2016
sleeky007:

This is How you talk when you lack objectivity.
Has the NDIC performed under his administration? Yes.
I see nothing wrong in re-appointing him if He deserves it, except ofcourse you're being a BIGOT and TRIBALISTIC

sir , why has politics blinded the spirit of God in all of Us...

why can't u tell ur self the simple truth .

nothing wrong with reappointing the man but why did he not drop this one or cook a propaganda against him...

God help humanity..
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by mbulela: 11:09am On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 11:10am On Jan 05, 2016
vedaxcool:

See painment cry cry, when will you overcome your heart ache? Please check your BP I suspect you stroke or heart attack is imminent! grin grin grin

your English tho.... ( see painment). lolzzzzzz

Omooo am me OK...

just saying it in black and white Truth simple...
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2016
sleeky007:

Who released this senseless being from psychiatric hospital.

Pray that God grant you uncommon sense.

So dumb

thanks for the compliment...

by the way, how was your night.

have a blessed day my friend
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
You're obviously NEVER going to get over the last election loss. Are you?

So, if there was no wrong doing found in the man's account, you still expect the president not to retain him?

in the last election Mr , I did not vote.

was a million miles away from the voting place....

just saying the what needs to be said....

no wonder Donald triumph said we need to be recolonized for another 100 years ...

stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Godsonkemz(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2016
He must have been one of those who secretly betrayed Jonathan and stood for Buhari without their master's knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2016
WHY WONT HE RE-APPOINT HIM, HE IS AN HAUSA MAN NOW, HAUSA MAN NO DEY KWARRUPT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE MUSLIMS
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by PassingShot(m): 11:20am On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:

in the last election Mr , I did not vote.

was a million miles away from the voting place....

just saying the what needs to be said....

no wonder Donald triumph said we need to be recolonized for another 100 years ...

stay blessed
You didn't have to vote to be pained by the election outcome. Did you?

The pain is obvious and you're entitled to remain pained PERMANENTLY!

Take care.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 11:21am On Jan 05, 2016
unstableaswater:
The one reason why I hate APC is that their level of deception is like nothing we have ever seen before in this country.

APC is the King of deception.

Rather than anounce Buhari as appointing another Northerner, they bring in GEJ name to make it seem like Buhari is all inclusive.

If Mr Umaru Ibrahim was Mr Uche Nwosu or Bode Alabi will Buhari reappoint him? No!

Ask and answer that question and u know APC is a fraudulent organisation.

90% of APC members are from PDP , the same corrupt PDP members are the APC members.

If u ask me PDP is a renewed party becos all their corrupt Chief are now the new Chief in APC

brossssss what's your Brand abeg....??

Bar man , meet the poster and ask him what he cares for....

even Lucifer dey fear lia Mohammed for the ministry...
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Shegebanti007: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Endtime appointment.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by erinalex: 11:55am On Jan 05, 2016
anigold:

Apc said everything about GEJ administration was bad so why reappoint a "bad egg" grin
now that he has been reappointed,what are you going to do about it? The most Confused set of tribes are d igbos,they seems Never to know what they acually want. I would have believed their clamour for biafra,had it been they boycotted d last general election,but see hypocrisy,immediately gej lost election,d insane tribe,suddenly remembered that they are been marginalized. Where were you during gej reign? Or gej saw to ur needs in his 5yrs reign and pmb in his 7months reign,has destroyed all goods things gej did 4 u Igbos be SERIOUS & FOCUS 4 once.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Otakikpa: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
Who the cap fits, let him wear it.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Hernandez88(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dat election loss still dey worry yu!
Eeyah!
Pele oooo!
Stop crying

unstableaswater:
The one reason why I hate APC is that their level of deception is like nothing we have ever seen before in this country.

Rather than anounce Buhari as appointing another Northerner, they bring in GEJ name to make it seem like Buhari is all inclusive.

If Mr Umaru Ibrahim was Mr Uche Nwosu or Bode Alabi will Buhari reappoint him? No!

90% of APC members are from PDP , the same corrupt PDP members are the APC members.

If u ask me PDP is a renewed party becos all their corrupt Chief are now the new Chief in APC
embarassed
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by flokii: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
why always Old men...

this PMB sef
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Was Sanusi replaced by GEJ because his tenure had expired?
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Has d CBN Gov tenure expired?
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by punkyellla(f): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:
share hypocrisy..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by punkyellla(f): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
unstableaswater:

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Sgwash: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Khez:
Because na aboki
And he probably supported him(PMB) secretly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by drss1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
hahahahahaha! when i saw d headline: buari appoint GEJ appointee for another 5 years, i knew d appointee must be an a.b.ok.i. I checked n lo n behold one umaru ibrahim shows up. if da man was from se or ss with name like okechukwu, john or eze buari would not have renewed his appointment. D dullard would appointed his prefered ab.o.ki candidate from north.
Buari dullard is a comfirm ethnic bigot.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by ilyas26(m): 12:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
How about Arase the inspector general of police! Is he a northerner? Sentimental Yeebos
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by ODUBEZE: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
sleeky007:

Who released this senseless being from psychiatric hospital.

Pray that God grant you uncommon sense.

So dumb
If U think that there is no iota of truth in what he said then U definitely need that psychiatric hospital desperately!
SMH
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by tuscani: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:
share hypocrisy..

Satan is a liar but this government are better liars than Mr Lucifer... i am not surprised, the person he re appointed is an aboki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring: Kogi Yorubas Want Reunion With South West / It Was A Nice Crowd –Reno Omokri Commends Obidients On March For Peter Obi (Pic) / 5,000 Fighters Ready To Evict Hausa And Yoruba — Niger Delta Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.