Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years (51351 Views)

Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Nigerians React To Buhari’s Re-launch Of War Against Indiscipline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Ejehjoe(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
I really can't understand PDP supporters!!! Do u suppose dat PMB sacks good persons that served under GEJ? Definitely not... if GEJ was an appointee, he would have retained his seat but his followers were badly corrupt to the core. pls accept defeat and support the present govt as Gej himself is doing. MUST YOU REMAIN WAILERS FOR LIFE?
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by babadem2much(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sijo01:
When will the youths 'leaders of tomorrow' be given the opportunity to reign

Tomorrow
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Image123(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
unstableaswater:
The one reason why I hate APC is that their level of deception is like nothing we have ever seen before in this country.

APC is the King of deception.

Rather than anounce Buhari as appointing another Northerner, they bring in GEJ name to make it seem like Buhari is all inclusive.

If Mr Umaru Ibrahim was Mr Uche Nwosu or Bode Alabi will Buhari reappoint him? No!

Ask and answer that question and u know APC is a fraudulent organisation.

90% of APC members are from PDP , the same corrupt PDP members are the APC members.

If u ask me PDP is a renewed party becos all their corrupt Chief are now the new Chief in APC

What of Emefiele the CBN governor?
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Did GEJ need NAss vote to remove Sanusi?

I ask again: Is Buhari retaining current CBN Governor because he is a Northerner?
tunjion:

He will need NASS vote to remove him, we all know that if left to Buhari tha position too will be gone.

Nigeria is not for the North alone.

The fact u brought that up indicates how pained hausafulani must feel not to have authority to remove him.

He must not be prevented from serving his tenure complete.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Orikinla(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
Nigerians will be Nigerians.

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by ArcIbrahim38(m): 2:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
unstableaswater:
The one reason why I hate APC is that their level of deception is like nothing we have ever seen before in this country.

Rather than anounce Buhari as appointing another Northerner, they bring in GEJ name to make it seem like Buhari is all inclusive.

If Mr Umaru Ibrahim was Mr Uche Nwosu or Bode Alabi will Buhari reappoint him? No!

90% of APC members are from PDP , the same corrupt PDP members are the APC members.

If u ask me PDP is a renewed party becos all their corrupt Chief are now the new Chief in APC

What about police chief and CBN Gov
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by sleeky007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:

sir , why has politics blinded the spirit of God in all of Us...

why can't u tell ur self the simple truth .

nothing wrong with reappointing the man but why did he not drop this one or cook a propaganda against him...

God help humanity..

Why fix what wasn't broken?

Answer that please
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Kennydoc(m): 2:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
You're obviously NEVER going to get over the last election loss. Are you?

So, if there was no wrong doing found in the man's account, you still expect the president not to retain him?

Retain him to run the NDIC for 10 years? That's likely more than 10% of his entire lifetime. Is he the only one with the wisdom to run the company?
Are there no qualified subordinates?
Would Buhari have retained him if he was an Igbo man?
And they were telling us at the beginning that the appointments would balance out at the end. So far, it's still only the northerners that are being appointed, apart from the ministers.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by monexx(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
His name alone tells us why he was reappointed...

Had been the name sounded like 'Olamide', 'Oghenero', 'Uche',meeeeeen, na O.Y.O for be the man case o...

Bubu is a tribalist, a heavy one!

The southerners in his cabinet he put there cos he had no choice due to the constitution...

Bubu is an ethnic bigot!

Yorrrrobee Association Of Muslim Supporters (Y.A.M.S), how far the N5 "change"?

Point of Correct it change is 50kobo not N5 pls
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by sleeky007(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
ODUBEZE:

If U think that there is no iota of truth in what he said then U definitely need that psychiatric hospital desperately!
SMH

Dear, the only iota of truth in that comment is plain BIGOTRY from a TRIBALIST who has vehemently refused to be objective.

Tell me, must we bring tribalism into every issue?
Why fix what was never broken?
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by APCcrimesHD: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
monexx:

grin
monexx:

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by PassingShot(m): 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
Kennydoc:

Retain him to run the NDIC for 10 years? That's likely more than 10% of his entire lifetime. Is he the only one with the wisdom to run the company?
Are there no qualified subordinates?
Would Buhari have retained him if he was an Igbo man?
And they were telling us at the beginning that the appointments would balance out at the end. So far, it's still only the northerners that are being appointed, apart from the ministers.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Khez: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Your an imbecillle o

Since when am i restricted to express my opinion?

Ediot, don't ever quote me again if you have nothing serious to say....

This is new year o,I'd talk to mad people than join issues with you, and judging from my record, you'd see i conduct myself in the best possible manner,, maintain your lane o

Come don't try this again o

Ezi!!!!
ionsman:
Nice.....There are some malu malu who will say he was kept because he is a northerner. ...

Oh! It didn't take long.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by coruso(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
propagandists party: u guy are good at your work
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Phobia1: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
northvietnam:
share hypocrisy..

Person wey claim say him dey fear Goat but for night he will go and thief Dog.........(Idiom). who is fooling who

why reappointment a man that was appointed by the clueless One

I thought all of them under GEJ were kworrupt ... or is this one not kwoorupt again...

OK may be cs he is a northerner ... but me think say GEJ had no northerner in his appointments ......

Satan is a liar but this government are better liars than Mr Lucifer...

and dasuki is from southeast iguess
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Phobia1: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
unstableaswater:

so now dey are renewed party, we shud chase pmb now ba? get ova it dude/gurl
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Phobia1: 8:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
His name alone tells us why he was reappointed...

Had been the name sounded like 'Olamide', 'Oghenero', 'Uche',meeeeeen, na O.Y.O for be the man case o...

Bubu is a tribalist, a heavy one!

The southerners in his cabinet he put there cos he had no choice due to the constitution...

Bubu is an ethnic bigot!

Yorrrrobee Association Of Muslim Supporters (Y.A.M.S), how far the N5 "change"?
Orubebe own pass una own. #LeaveTrashForLawma
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Arizonaguy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
Khez:
Because na aboki

bad reasoning...are there no northerner in GEJ's dispensation that was shown the exit by PMB...be quick to think and slow to comment
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Phobia1:

and dasuki is from southeast iguess

Oga go to your Government teacher and ask him Buhari and Dasuki history....

why have buhari not arrested Tompolo since .....
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by mikolo80: 3:56am On Jan 06, 2016
LordVarys:
His name alone should tell you he would be retained. He's from the right part of Nigeria angry
dasuki and haliru nko. de wail de go till 2032
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by otokx(m): 5:44am On Jan 06, 2016
Since GEJ forgot that Charity begins at home, PMB is reminding us of that adage. Carry go, the idea of turn by turn implies home advantage, if you decide to be doing anyhow well don't begrudge the other party.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Sparklesebony: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2016
unstableaswater:

If u ask me PDP is a renewed party becos all [b][/b]their corrupt Chief are now the new Chief in APC

Change of name but the same old tired politicians; yet, my generation is acting has if these are new sets of politicians with mind blowing revelations.

We need divine intervention & reorientation.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Achuwa1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
He is from the north,so he can retain the position,but if he is from the south,he would have being replaced with someone from the north sharp sharp,,,,,
it will not be well with pmb
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Phobia1: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
northvietnam:

Oga go to your Government teacher and ask him Buhari and Dasuki history....

why have buhari not arrested Tompolo since .....
efcc hav arrested tompolo. mayb ur nt in town durin his arrest saga. nd why bein sentimental here. if dasuki has not stolen money he wud hav no case wit buhari(dat he was d cause of his ruined marriage wil b nothin if has a clean hand). even dasuki confirmed sharin d money. so why bein so pathetic bout it.
And i guess emefiele too is from d north dats y he kept him thr too? Face the real issue nd #LeaveTrashForLawma abegi
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
Phobia1:

efcc hav arrested tompolo. mayb ur nt in town durin his arrest saga. nd why bein sentimental here. if dasuki has not stolen money he wud hav no case wit buhari(dat he was d cause of his ruined marriage wil b nothin if has a clean hand). even dasuki confirmed sharin d money. so why bein so pathetic bout it.
And i guess emefiele too is from d north dats y he kept him thr too? Face the real issue nd #LeaveTrashForLawma abegi

CBN boss nah tenure by tenure. buhari no fit changeunril his time is exhausted
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Khez: 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
Arizonaguy:
bad reasoning...are there no northerner in GEJ's dispensation that was shown the exit by PMB...be quick to think and slow to comment

You be Northern?

Educator
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Phobia1: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
northvietnam:

CBN boss nah tenure by tenure. buhari no fit changeunril his time is exhausted
Lol he has d powers to remove him if je wanted. Shey jonathan no change Sanusi bfor him tenure end ni? u funny.
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by northvietnam(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Phobia1:

Lol he has d powers to remove him if je wanted. Shey jonathan no change Sanusi bfor him tenure end ni? u funny.

sanusi was suspended because of 20bil USD scandal with nnpc, three months to the end of his tenure
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Phobia1: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2016
northvietnam:

sanusi was suspended because of 20bil USD scandal with nnpc, three months to the end of his tenure
Nd was sanusi d culprit? no! h was suspended because he wants to blow d whistle. so d president send him packin!
Re: Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years by Arizonaguy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Khez:

You be Northern?

Educator
no i am not...i believe the only way for campaign of calumny to triumph if for good men like i to do nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Visits Tinubu In Lagos (Pictures) / Okorocha: "Tinubu Crying More Than The Bereaved; Atiku’s Departure Sad For APC" / Oshiomhole Apologises To Imo Catholic Community Over Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.