Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas (3388 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Pictures From Boko Haram Massacre In Dalori (Viewer Discretion) / Saraki And Other Senators In Delta For Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by cabadice: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2009
debosky, i was there. i can show u the pics of their fellow comrades. Sign in to yahoo messenger and add me cabadicetruth@yahoo.com
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by cabadice: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2009
we should all be greatful to the presence of JTF in the Niger delta. I wonder what would have happened if the region was left in the hands of miscreants and criminals. The video you all have seen is real. Some of you say the soldiers should have taken the captured millitants for trial. You seem to forget the case of vice versa. if the miscreants had succeded in hijacking the gunboat and killed all those soldiers, will it be the same case? Those of you that support mend, i feel great pitty for your deluded and foolish heads. do you think mend is fighting for you?Mend does not exist. All those criminas claiming to be agitating for niger delta are purely for selfish reasons. ANY MILLITANT CAUGHT DESERVES TO DIE. If you want to see evidence, meet me at messenegr chat-----cabadicetruth@yahoo.com

I bet none of you have ever been to the delta. you sorry ass piece of shit

LONG LIVE MY GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA.LONG LIVE THE MILLITARY.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by cabadice: 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2009
KOOLCHICO,
THE VIDEO WAS RECORDED BY JTF SOLDIERS( WITH THEIR CELL PHONES). IF YOU LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION, BOMA WAS ASKED TO FACE THE CAMERA. THIS WAS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE REST OF THEM. TODAY BONNY ISLAND IS SANITIZED. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE NUMBER ONE MAN WHO HEADS THE GROUP THESE TWO BOYS BELONGED TO HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND HE'S FROM BONNY( BERNARD WILCOX).
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by cabadice: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2009
those two guys should have thought about the consequences before they embarked on that journey.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by debosky(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2009
You are allowed to post pictures on nairaland cabadice - kindly do so since i don't have access to messenger at the moment.

Show the pics here for all to see.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2009
Now, Nigeria entails too many caliber of humans. . .

The Good, The Bad, The Worst, The SImple, The Gentle, The Tough, The Hard, The Soft, The Wicked, and sooooo on. But all surmounting to
"THE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST"
That's Nigeria for US.

Nigeria, I hail thee!!!
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by superboi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
cabadice if the soldiers keep killing the militant like that without trying them in legal court you legitimitize their "criminality". video like this would not stop them it would just encourage more young boys from the area to join them, and the new entrant would be more extreme.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by cabadice: 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
Brein. This might be the case in other parts of the world but in the Niger delta today, taking them for trial would not work. I give you an instance. Early Last year, there were series of bank robberies in bonny island of which in one of the robberies, 5 police men who were on patrol got into the robbers ambush and were killed instantly. After some weeks, the police got a tip off and arrested one of the boys that was invloved( a bonny indigene). This was on a sunday morning at aboout 2:00am. By 6:00am in the morning, a group of young lads dressed in traditional atire , headed towards the police station and opened sporadic gun fire on the station ( killing at least 8 police men) and went in to rescue that very guy that was arrested. They also carted away with some amo from the police station. There has been cases of these boys being arrested and sent to port-harcourt for trial and phone calls come in from influencial nigerians( ofcourse money changes hands) fo rthe release of these boys. The time for that is no more because these guys always have it in the back of their minds that if their caught, they will be lreleased by their God fathers. they believe so much in their charms that they cannot be killed. Though its not good to human sight but i tell you, those boys deserve to be executed. They are not freedom fighters. I can explain more if you go to yahoo mesenger and add me cabadicetruth@yahoo.com. i can share pictures with you. I dont want to put the pics on general posts.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2009
I couldnt have believed more.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by cabadice: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2009
the current millitary operation has made things better. marlet women can now travel in public boats without being harrased. Two months ago it was a problem. I give you another instance, there was a ,millitant leader in bayelsa state( odi) called daddy ken. he caused all the ODi problems that led to the levelling of odi. He was arrested some years back and was kept in pHC prison awaiting triaL. His boys later on invaded the PHC prison and released daddy ken. Following the recent dis-arming of Camp five, Daddy ken was grooming more people in readiness for more attacks. after seeing what happened in the villages nearby camp five, the women and people of odi noticed influx of strange facesa in their community and for fear of not being raided by JTF they protested and this led to the arrest of Daddy ken who was eventually erased from census. This whole issue of youths carrying arms needs to stop. SRI LANKA HAD BEEN USING THE CARROT APPROACH FOR 30 YEARS YET TAMIL TIGERS KEPT ON WITH THEIR ATTROCITIES. IT ONLY TOOK THE GOVT OF SRI LANKA 3 WEEKS TO END WHAT HAS BEEN A PAIN IN THE ARSE FOR 30 YEARS. THERE ARE BETTER WAYS TO AGITATE FOR SOMETHING THAN TO CARRY ARMS.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by asha80(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2009
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by koolchicco: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
cabadice:

KOOLCHICO,
THE VIDEO WAS RECORDED BY JTF SOLDIERS( WITH THEIR CELL PHONES). IF YOU LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATION, BOMA WAS ASKED TO FACE THE CAMERA. THIS WAS TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE REST OF THEM. TODAY BONNY ISLAND IS SANITIZED. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THE NUMBER ONE MAN WHO HEADS THE GROUP THESE TWO BOYS BELONGED TO HAS BEEN CAUGHT AND HE'S FROM BONNY( BERNARD WILCOX).

Cabadice,
I reckon we are on the same page here.Anyways i support the military cos the activities of the so called militants have gone way too wild hence needed to be controlled as it has brought about untold socio-economical,geo-political cum ethnic quagmire to all nigerians including ND.Having studied the video for some donkey times however still i questioned the competency of the source of the video and the intent.The video content @2:50 to about 3:20 where the head of one of the alleged dead body kept moving conspicuously thus butresses the fact that the video lack originality,reality and sincerity hence its genuineness remains in doubt.
In any case i wouldnt buy the idea of shooting innocent,armless and harmless peeps of the region rather the JTF should try to fish out the so called militants and make em face the wrath of the law as it were.FINITO!
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by freed(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2009
cabadice:

we should all be greatful to the presence of JTF in the Niger delta. I wonder what would have happened if the region was left in the hands of miscreants and criminals. The video you all have seen is real. Some of you say the soldiers should have taken the captured millitants for trial. You seem to forget the case of vice versa. if the miscreants had succeded in hijacking the gunboat and killed all those soldiers, will it be the same case? Those of you that support mend, i feel great pitty for your deluded and foolish heads. do you think mend is fighting for you?Mend does not exist. All those criminas claiming to be agitating for niger delta are purely for selfish reasons. ANY MILLITANT CAUGHT DESERVES TO DIE. If you want to see evidence, meet me at messenegr chat-----cabadicetruth@yahoo.com

I bet none of you have ever been to the delta. you sorry ass piece of shit

LONG LIVE MY GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA.LONG LIVE THE MILLITARY.

look at this idiot. How does that relate to the topic? they were saying the boys were messengers to the militants and not asking them about damn gun boats

stop trying to feed us with your nonsense! onye efulefu

MEND BLOW MORE PIPELINES LET NIGERIA FALL!! BIAFRA, THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN! SHALL RISE AGAIN
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by freed(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2009
texazzpete:

Why generalize so recklessly? Don't you think there are loads of gallant, decent men in our armed forces?
Use your head instead of making a silly knee-jerk reaction and call for the arrest and prosecution of those soldiers in the video instead of demanding for the deaths of all the men and women who put on the uniform in defence of this country.
It's a pity Nigeria is filled with idealistic cowards and traitors who will not in a million years volunteer for the armed forces, yet never let any opportunity pass to deride these same men. a few US forces have killed and wounded civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet the American public is savvy enough to know that there are far more decent men and women in the army and they show respect to their armed forces. It's a pity we Nigerians cannot dredge up the same level of patriotism.

Before i get flamed here, my position is clear; restrict your bile to the people in the video alone.

Look at this edo spiritualist, voodoo man! last time I checked that your poverty wretched edo state has no oil. walai if edo had oil they could have done worse than these Ijaw boys.

you should be worried about your illiterate kings banning palm fruits, armed robbery in your state  and your International renowned PROSTITUTES in edo state.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by koolchicco: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
freed:

look at this  idiot. How does that relate to the topic? they were saying the boys were messengers to the militants and not asking them about damn gun boats

stop trying to feed us with your nonsense! onye efulefu

MEND BLOW MORE PIPELINES LET NIGERIA FALL!! BIAFRA, THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN! SHALL RISE AGAIN

freed:

Look at this edo spiritualist, voodoo man! last time I checked that your poverty wretched edo state has no oil. walai if edo had oil they could have done worse than these Ijaw boys.

you should be worried about your illiterate kings banning palm fruits, armed robbery in your state  and your International renowned PROSTITUTES in edo state.

Mr.Freed ur funny!isi na obu onye efulefu? smiley, a lil niceness nwanne!!
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by RichyBlacK(m): 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2009
texazzpete:

Why generalize so recklessly? Don't you think there are loads of gallant, decent men in our armed forces?
Use your head instead of making a silly knee-jerk reaction and call for the arrest and prosecution of those soldiers in the video instead of demanding for the deaths of all the men and women who put on the uniform in defence of this country.
It's a pity Nigeria is filled with idealistic cowards and traitors who will not in a million years volunteer for the armed forces, yet never let any opportunity pass to deride these same men. a few US forces have killed and wounded civillians in Iraq and Afghanistan, yet the American public is savvy enough to know that there are far more decent men and women in the army and they show respect to their armed forces. It's a pity we Nigerians cannot dredge up the same level of patriotism.

Before i get flamed here, my position is clear; restrict your bile to the people in the video alone.

Only a blind retard thinks the Nigerian Army is filled with decent men and women. There have been countless documented cases of war crimes against the Nigerian Army, from the Biafran War to the war in Liberia and also in Sierra Leone. If the Nigerian Army has "loads of gallant, decent men", how come we've never heard of even a single court-martial to address the nefarious activities of the Nigerian Army?

Was it not these "gallant" soldiers that went on a rampage and destroyed the village of Odi, killing anything that moves? Was it not these "decent" soldiers that invaded Zaki Biam (BBC) and massacred over 200 civilians, including women and children?

The Nigerian Army is filled with illiterates who have neither head of nor read the Geneva Convention - my opinion. Just because I'm Nigerian does not in anyway restrain be from outrightly condemning a failed Nigerian institution. Also, there are millions of Americans that have summarily condemned the barbaric actions of the US Marines/Army in Iraq and Afghanistan.

How is the average Nigerian treated by the average slowpoke in the Nigerian Army? Many of them soldiers still have this pathetic sense of entitlement and will shoot to kill a civilian, the very people they are supposed to protect, if "provoked". Many of them do not understand that they are subject to Nigerian laws.

Recently, a young man was beaten to death (PM News) by goons in uniform. There is absolutely no excuse for any soldier to beat up a Nigerian civilian. None! However, there are Nigerians who will want us no to criticize the Nigerian Army because "it is not patriotic to do so". Rubbish!

I have no apologies for condemning the actions of the Nigerian Army in the Niger Delta. I have only contempt for that institution and nothing more. Hiding under the banner of patriotism and ignoring the cold-blooded murder of civilians is the height of cowardice!

Volunteer? To join the Nigerian Army? I haven't even volunteered to join the more literate, saner US Marines sef talkless of joining a band of zombies! (praises to Fela Kuti).

Traitor? The easiest way of identifying brainwashed "patriots" is their penchant to quickly equate firm and uncompromising rebuke of national entities with treason. If condemning the macabre and barbaric actions of the Nigerian Army is considered treason, then so be it!

May the souls of the innocent men, women and children who died in the hands of the murderous Nigerian Army rest in peace.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by RichyBlacK(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2009
freed:

@freed,

I understand you're angry, but bringing up this was totally uncalled for. texazzpete's points can be easily dissected and discarded without insulting the good people of Edo State.

The problem is the Nigerian government and her killing squads. They use the Nigerian Police to kill civilians for refusing to give them N20 and use the Nigerian Army to wipe out villages, massacre civilians, including women and children, in cold-blood and turn thriving villages into ghost towns. It is this abusive government and their killing apparatus that sensible Nigerians, who place human rights far and above blind patriotism, must confront and firmly rebuke! We should not get to the level of attacking fellow Nigerians struggling to make ends meet, while fat and foolish politicians plunder the treasury.

Thank you.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by texazzpete(m): 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2009
freed:

lol. You're yet to make any point pertaining to this matter under discussion. You really think yabbing my state of origin is gonna get through my skin?
You've got balls talking about armed robbery in Edo State. The main issue in Edo State now is kidnapping. Guess where that started from, idiot.

RichyBlacK:

Only a blind retard thinks the Nigerian Army is filled with decent men and women. There have been countless documented cases of war crimes against the Nigerian Army, from the Biafran War to the war in Liberia and also in Sierra Leone. If the Nigerian Army has "loads of gallant, decent men", how come we've never heard of even a single court-martial to address the nefarious activities of the Nigerian Army?

Was it not these "gallant" soldiers that went on a rampage and destroyed the village of Odi, killing anything that moves? Was it not these "decent" soldiers that invaded Zaki Biam (BBC) and massacred over 200 civilians, including women and children?

There are over 80,000 men and women in the Nigerian millitary. Of that number, even if 20% are decent, that still amounts to 'lots of decent, gallant people' in the army. And praying for Millitary men to be killed violently is wrong, seeing as how lots of good officers and men will be consumed in that fire too.
It was not the 80,000 soldiers of the Nigerian army that descended on Odi. Neither was it all the soldiers in Liberia and Sierra Leone that joined in the rape and looting. It takes only a few bad eggs to tarnish the lot, and it take a logical mind to understand the error of generalization and application of stereotypes.

RichyBlacK:

Also, there are millions of Americans that have summarily condemned the barbaric actions of the US Marines/Army in Iraq and Afghanistan. [/b]

False. Millions of americans have condemned the Bush administration's war in Iraq. There's always a groundswell of support for the US armed forces from the populace.

RichyBlacK:

I have no apologies for condemning the actions of the Nigerian Army in the Niger Delta. I have only contempt for that institution and nothing more. Hiding under the banner of patriotism and ignoring the cold-blooded murder of civilians is the height of cowardice!

Volunteer? To join the Nigerian Army? I haven't even volunteered to join the more literate, saner US Marines sef talkless of joining a band of zombies! (praises to Fela Kuti).

Traitor? The easiest way of identifying brainwashed "patriots" is their penchant to quickly [b]equate firm and uncompromising rebuke of national entities with treason. If condemning the macabre and barbaric actions of the Nigerian Army is considered treason, then so be it![/b]

May the souls of the innocent men, women and children who died in the hands of the murderous Nigerian Army rest in peace.

But you weren't giving a 'firm and uncompromising rebuke'. You were actively praying for the men and women of the Nigerian armed forces to die violent and grisly death, irrespective of whether they have ever been involved in extra-judicial killings in the ND or not.
It is totally correct to rebuke the army as an institution and to call vigorously for an inquest into the actions of some unscrupulous elements in the army. To wish death on ALL millitary personnel in the delta is in itself as evil as the act you condemn.

RichyBlack, let's keep things civil from here on, k?
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by freed(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2009

lol. You're yet to make any point pertaining to this matter under discussion. You really think yabbing my state of origin is gonna get through my skin?
You've got balls talking about armed robbery in Edo State. The main issue in Edo State now is kidnapping. Guess where that started from, idiot.

where is the head quarters of prostitution located? Nigerian women going to Europe started from where?
I have seen Nigerian army doing worse things than this its only idiots like you that support their actions
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by RichyBlacK(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2009
texazzpete:

There are over 80,000 men and women in the Nigerian millitary. Of that number, even if 20% are decent, that still amounts to 'lots of decent, gallant people' in the army. And praying for Millitary men to be killed violently is wrong, seeing as how lots of good officers and men will be consumed in that fire too.
It was not the 80,000 soldiers of the Nigerian army that descended on Odi. Neither was it all the soldiers in Liberia and Sierra Leone that joined in the rape and looting. It takes only a few bad eggs to tarnish the lot, and it take a logical mind to understand the error of generalization and application of stereotypes.

False. Millions of americans have condemned the Bush administration's war in Iraq. There's always a groundswell of support for the US armed forces from the populace.

But you weren't giving a 'firm and uncompromising rebuke'. You were actively praying for the men and women of the Nigerian armed forces to die violent and grisly death, irrespective of whether they have ever been involved in extra-judicial killings in the ND or not.
It is totally correct to rebuke the army as an institution and to call vigorously for an inquest into the actions of some unscrupulous elements in the army. To wish death on ALL millitary personnel in the delta is in itself as evil as the act you condemn.

RichyBlack, let's keep things civil from here on, k?

Can you point me to ONE court-martial in Nigeria addressing the countless cases of human rights violation by the Nigerian Army? I ask for just ONE. Thank you.

The Nigerian Army has in-built mechanisms to address the issue of cold-blooded murder, but have not done anything to stem this evil tide. I wonder what the "decent" and "gallant" soldiers are doing while their "indecent" and "not gallant" comrades rape, kill and pillage civilians and their homes.

Even under George Bush's tyranny, America still tried some soldiers that executed civilians in cold-blood in Iraq. The Us military routinely court-martials soldiers involved in non-homicide cases like rape. When did you ever hear that a Nigerian soldier was tried for rape, whether in Nigeria, Liberia or Sierra-Leone? Nigerian soldiers in Liberia and Sierra-Leone raped and murdered civilians and I'm yet to hear of ANY soldier being court-martialled for those atrocities.

Let me refresh your memory, just in case you've forgotten the events of the last four decades. In the late 1960s and 1970s during the Vietnam War, when Americans saw, read and heard of the many atrocities committed by US soldiers in Vietnam, millions of Americans, including soldiers, condemned those actions squarely. Many Vietnam Veterans joined the anti-war movement and lashed out at the government and the military. Some soldiers were beaten up and stoned. Others were spat at and ridiculed. Some Vietnam Veterans' like John Kerry, came forward and spoke against the military. The US military was very unpopular and millions of Americans openly expressed their disdain towards a corrupt, blood-thirsty and outright evil establishment that killed civilians wantonly in Vietnam. After footage and reports of the My Lai Massacre reached the US, millions of Americans went berzerk!

Patriotism cannot and should not be used to excuse the cold-blooded murder of innocent civilians!

I love Nigeria - the land, the people, my people, my country! However, I completely detest her government and the killing apparatus it (the useless government) uses to oppress the masses - the Nigerian Police and the Nigerian Army.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Ibime(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
I dont know which kain patriotism Texazzpete is involved in. Its been a long time a Southern Nigerian talked about patriotism under the current arrangement. I am not patriotic. If love for the people of Nigeria is patriotism, then I am the model patriot. If patriotism is defined by support for corrupt parastatals and unfair, barbaric and parasitic systems of Government, then I am proud to be called unpatriotic.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by koolchicco: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2009
freed:

where is the head quarters of prostitution located? Nigerian women going to Europe started from where?
I have seen Nigerian army doing worse things than this its only idiots like you that support their actions

Lmao, Freed ibiakwa ozo!!, I never knew that prostitution have its headquarter anyways?u never seize to amaze me!
ina akpa ochi too much!hahahahahahahaha
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Beaf: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2009
Suddenly, there is squabbling everywhere like rats in a freaging cage! Can we not stay on topic?

In my opinion, what we witnessed was cold blooded murder. It must not go unpunished.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Dede1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2009
It is pathetic that most people are yarning and crying about the child’s play that is unfolding in the areas under the siege by the so-called Niger Delta militants. I say wait when the colonial contraption called Nigeria gravitates towards area of greater disorder, thus, sectional war of attrition. The massacre will be momentous in nature.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by naijaking1: 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2009
Ibime:

I dont know which kain patriotism Texazzpete is involved in. Its been a long time a Southern Nigerian talked about patriotism under the current arrangement. I am not patriotic. If love for the people of Nigeria is patriotism, then I am the model patriot. If patriotism is defined by support for corrupt parastatals and unfair, barbaric and parasitic systems of Government, then I am proud to be called unpatriotic.
I agree 100%.
I pinch myself to  make sure I'm really agreeing with Ibime wink
Or am I sleep walking
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by asha80(m): 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
Dede1:

It is pathetic that most people are yarning and crying about the child’s play that is unfolding in the areas under the siege by the so-called Niger Delta militants. I say wait when the colonial contraption called Nigeria gravitates towards area of greater disorder, thus, sectional war of attrition. The massacre will be momentous in nature.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by freed(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2009
Lmao, Freed ibiakwa ozo!!, I never knew that prostitution have its headquarter anyways?u never seize to amaze me!
ina akpa ochi too much!hahahahahahahaha

nne na so grin
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by chichii: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2009
Jeez, i cant watch this video, the topic itself is disturbing!!!
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by omobachi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2009
Just watched the video like 3 times over.

Between 2:50 and 3:00 of the 3:21 in duration video. If you watch the video closely, the supposedly dead body on the right moves. To be more precise, the dead dude on the right moves his head, not just a little move too. I thought at first, maybe it was the wind or something. But that must be one light head to make such a huge move by a gust of wind that doesn't seem to be moving anything else in the clip.

Plus the whole entire set-up just smells like shenanigans to me. I'm no pro in the matter, but after watching it a couple of times. It just doesn't look or feel real to me.

If it's real, then it's a tragedy and the culprits should be punished accordingly if justice prevails. If it's fake then the Militants should stop watching Nollywood movies and brush up on how to make a video before desperate attempts to get empathy from the rest of the world, and that's my 2cents in the matter.
this video kinda look unreal, it might be real though, but the way the millitant dropped his head after the shot is somehow questionable. may God help nigeria, in short may God help mankind cos the heart of man is amazingly evil.
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Nwazo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2009
?
Re: Massacre In Niger Delta For Oil And Gas by Litmus: 2:32am On Jun 19, 2009
RichyBlacK
Only a blind retard thinks the Nigerian Army is filled with decent men and women.

I am sure if the statement above was copied and pasted on text reading software like coolspeaking it would sound like the noise a Jackass makes.

From my perspective, having experienced Nigeria army firsthand and having been under their occupation without international media watching I can tell you that Nigerian army is filled with descent men and women. Another person with first hand experience of Nigeria military brutality towards them can argue otherwise. These are perspectives, perhaps firsthand perspectives. The other arguments about the brilliance of America and so on are so much hogwash to me looking at it from far away. Maybe if I spoke to a Vietnamese or Iraqi with firsthand experience and they say that Americans were angels or demons, no mater my perspective I would listen and not make stupid remarks based on CNN reports or univertsy lectures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Belief This Is A True Story And The Author, Rick Mathes, / Fg To Activate All Abandoned Dams / How Boko Haram Overwhelmed Nigerian Troops Trying To Reclaim Mubi, Leaving Lt. C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.