Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

The Killing Of Helpless Women And Children At Odenyi-agatu In Nasarawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Killing Of Helpless Women And Children At Odenyi-agatu In Nasarawa State (361 Views)

James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos / Agatu In Benue State Is Now History!!!! / Agatu In Total Ruin — UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Killing Of Helpless Women And Children At Odenyi-agatu In Nasarawa State by aginone: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2016
We desperately need Divine intervention in Agatu land. How else can one explain the killing and maiming of harmless women and children by the Normadic herdsman on Sunday January 3, 2016. How can a people living on their ancestral land not be safe?.
What is Nigeria turning into?. Is Nigeria really one?. Do we have a government in this country?. Is this not genocide happening under our nose?.
Can someone help us tell the international Criminal Court of Justice?. A race of people is been wiped out from their ancestral land while we watch helplessly?!. Which way Nigeria?. Maybe the Normads are the only true Nigerians, if not what gives them the impetus to kill and maim harmless and defenseless people on their ancestral land. . Oh God deliver Agatu land from the hands of these blood suckers!.
Re: The Killing Of Helpless Women And Children At Odenyi-agatu In Nasarawa State by UnclePati: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2016
Whom u Vote for...

Pls call Buhari on 081-APC-419-SCAM to rescue ur people.

I dont believe in One Nigeria..NEVER
Re: The Killing Of Helpless Women And Children At Odenyi-agatu In Nasarawa State by UnclePati: 10:08am On Jan 05, 2016
Whom u Vote for...

Pls call Buhari on 081-APC-419-SCAM to rescue ur people.

I dont believe in One Nigeria..
after killing my people den u xpect me to join u shout one Nigeria..United Nigeria.

Mad people.

(1) (Reply)

#bayelsadecides: Apc To Rig Brass Lga Votes, As Pdp Got 5, Apc Got 1679 / EFCC And The Arms Funds Probe: How Not To Do Investigation / Of Politically Exposed Judges, SANs And Lawyers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.