Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" (40184 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Decryptor(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Reverenddesmondjuju

Who cares if you pointed out that she has Yoruba background?

She was born and raised in the UK where she was radicalised .

Grow up

That does not erase the fact that she is from South West! Grow up too
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by APCsupporter: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lilimax:
The mother of the child Grace Dare was converted to Islam as a teenager and changed her name to Khadija undecided

The whole blame should go to her parents who failed to instill Biblical principles and discipline
in her when she was young.
She embraced darkness and this is the fruit and reward of choosing the wrong path that leads to destruction embarassed

Do you know that christianity is still more violent than Islam? Go and read history and see for yourself
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by APCsupporter: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
I can remember the two men that stabbed a British soldier to death they have one thing in common with this lady

I remember the former first bank boss his son that wanted to bomb a plane

Now this one.

What the hell is wrong with the north and west with terrorist are they the only once in abroad hardly you hear any IBO man doing such.

But we hear news of ibo man killing his girlfriend with screw driver or bathing his foes with acid
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by spartacusdove(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:

See who is talking fraud and terrorist which one has much weight if you don't know it my brother there are certain names that will cause an individual not to get visa to certain countries. Fraud is a minor case.

Besides can you list a country marked as red zone because of fraud but I can list ten countries that are marked as red zones because of terrorism.

I don't know why I replied you because you have a monkey brain.

see this fool calling fraud a minor case, no wonder there is no meaningful development in the southeast. Do u have any stat that show terrorists kill less pple than your corrupt brothers
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Lilimax(f): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Do you know that christianity is still more violent than Islam? Go and read history and see for yourself
No sir! Let's leave it as it is for when they measure themselves by themselves and compare
themselves with themselves, they are not wise. (2 Corinthians 10:12)
smiley
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Demmocrats(m): 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
spartacusdove:

see this fool calling fraud a minor case, no wonder there is no meaningful development in the southeast. Do u have any stat that show terrorists kill less pple than your corrupt brothers

Like I said earlier on Italians are know for crime and mafia family how times have the american government banned there citizens or restrict them from coming into there country the second part how many times have Americans ban Somalians and yeminish nationality from entering USA

I seize to reply you. You ain't my equal, good day and happy new year.
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by ColeworldMD(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lilimax:

Bro, I've never said that Muslims are bad undecided I have so many good Muslims as friends and colleagues wink
What I tried to point out is that the parents of the so called Khadija did not perform their duty well when she was a kid the reason their daughter joined the terrorist group embarassed
yeah, I agree with you. Upbringing is of paramount importance in how one's offsprings turn out.
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Handsomebeing:

How can a right thinking person convert to Islam. This Islamic religion sef. Hmmm
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by T8ksy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Fool, do you know how many millions your peaceful chrisatans killed in the past? If Islam is a religion of piss, then chrisatanity is a religion of sh!t. Go through history and get the shock of ur life. I can also give you the verses that promote violence in your buy-bull

Do you have any idea how many millions of black people, Muslims killed in the past in the guise of "jihad" in North Africa alone, never mind in the whole of the continent?

Aside history, do you have any notion of how many thousands of people, Moslems are currently killing in the name of Islam?

I will also urge you to research the spread of Islam in North Africa from 632AD, after the death of Mohammed and am sure you will shocked to your bone marrows when you realised that all these areas were indigenous to black Africans but are now the domains of Arabs.

Now back at the ranch, conduct a research on the number of Moslems that have been displaced and slaughtered by their fellow followers of the "religion of peace" in the Arab world.

Now, we have Shia going for the throats of their fellow Sunni Moslems. Oh well, no shaking. Maybe that will give us "infidels" a breathing space from the wanton killings we are now witnessing around the world from the followers of the " religion of peace".

And here was me thinking it is a taboo for a Moslem to kill a fellow Moslem .

7 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by TruthHurts1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mr APCsupporter, for what you said, I can only brand you as a complete, ****. I wish there were more diplomatic or polite ways of putting it, but there aren't any. And anytime you confront a muslim on the **** nature of his religion he or she takes refuge in sterile arguments like "others do it" or "this is islamophobia". They reason just like Nigerian politicians who when accused of corruption say things like "others are corrupt, I am not the only one" What kind of boneheaded justification is that? They simply lack to ability to detach themselves from sentiment and be objective about their religion.
Next time think very carefully before you open your mouth and insult Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by CzarRex: 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
I can remember the two men that stabbed a British soldier to death they have one thing in common with this lady

I remember the former first bank boss his son that wanted to bomb a plane

Now this one.

What the hell is wrong with the north and west with terrorist are they the only once in abroad hardly you hear any IBO man doing such.
but u hear an ibo man caught pushin drugs in south east asian countries and about to be hanged to death
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Smily202(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
CzarRex:
but u hear an ibo man caught pushin drugs in south east asian countries and about to be hanged to death

Only the person pushing the drug will die if caught but a terrorist will kill hundred , thousands at a go........

YOU CAN LIVE WITH A DRUG PUSHER BUT NOT WITH A TERRORIST.........FACT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by logontech: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
this word is becoming scary

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by juman(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Oh my God!

nigeria is now synonymous with terrorism.

A destroyed country.
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by wiseoneking: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ebukaobi:

Reverenddesmondjuju

Who cares if you pointed out that she has Yoruba background?

She was born and raised in the UK where she was radicalised .

Grow up
What a dirty excuse. Na only una ndem dey radicalised. Pls train una children. Terrorisims is booming among your people. Beheading innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by wiseoneking: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ebukaobi:

We cannot go that route because if we do, for every Yoruba criminal, there are 100 IPOB youths

3 men were arraigned for raping a 19 year old in India last week, guess where they are from? Not to talk of millions of drug pushers all across the world that are Ipob youths.

Terrorist alert! Watch!
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Gkemz: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
He failed to bring up his daughter, khadija in the way she should go, he's now reaping what he sow so many years back. Op u should have uploaded her pictures
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Gkemz: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
He failed to bring up his daughter, khadija in the way she should go, he's now reaping what he sow so many years back. Op u should have uploaded her pictures.
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by erusen: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

christains are most killed religous people of all time.wikipedia is ur friend,not that we even argueing religion here u are just saying rubbish,am sure u believe all the terrorist in the world are christains
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by APCsupporter: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
erusen:
christains are most killed religous people of all time.wikipedia is ur friend,not that we even argueing religion here u are just saying rubbish,am sure u believe all the terrorist in the world are christains

Tell me who most of the "Islamic" terrorists are killing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP House Of Assembly Candidate, Harrison Gwamnishu Attacked By Thugs In Delta / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again / President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.