Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" (40179 Views)

Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Replies Osinbjo Using Lagos / Oduduwa Republic: Adeyinka Grandson Said He Will Destroy FG, See Reactions / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by erusen: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Tell me who most of the "Islamic" terrorists are killing.
am not saying islam inspires terrorism,they are called islamic terrorist for a reason,but they are muslims people who have lost their way,that is the meaning of extremist,but muslims like u that are saying christains are terrorist,the west is trying to destroy,that me against the world mentality just make u really dull and foolish.they enemies of humanity,but they are radical muslims.the western media u are trying to bring in ur crazy conspiracy theory are trying to fight against muslim discrimination u are here talking rubbish here.the victims of isis are random,bombs dont know religion
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Ribaman(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lilimax:
The mother of the child Grace Dare was converted to Islam as a teenager and changed her name to Khadija undecided

The whole blame should go to her parents who failed to instill Biblical principles and discipline
in her when she was young.
She embraced darkness and this is the fruit and reward of choosing the wrong path that leads to destruction embarassed

Ebi like say you no sabi these Oyibo brought up children! It's easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Awoofawo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ok Sorry, you can take it to bank now!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by ssultana(f): 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lilimax:
The mother of the child Grace Dare was converted to Islam as a teenager and changed her name to Khadija undecided

The whole blame should go to her parents who failed to instill Biblical principles and discipline
She embraced darkness and this is the fruit and reward of choosing the wrong path that leads to destruction embarassed

Right!!! The awesome principles and discipline instilled into the kkk...her parents are to blame honestly
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by stabbo: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Demmocrats:
I can remember the two men that stabbed a British soldier to death they have one thing in common with this lady

I remember the former first bank boss his son that wanted to bomb a plane

Now this one.

What the hell is wrong with the north and west with terrorist are they the only once in abroad hardly you hear any IBO man doing such.

Oh yea here's another senseless tribalist, why must some people be this primitive and foolish?....so Igbo men just peddle cocaine in their butt holes and get sentenced to death in Malaysia and Indonesia...that's a lot better right? Better stop wasting your life away on nairaland and go invest in English lessons.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by datigbogirl: 9:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
kozmokaz:
see fine pikin!!

chai

make dem bring am bk Nigeria chap chap
make I deal with am d African way!!
I trust my mum I dealing with children!
Na so dem dey fine but nah wickedness full dr heart....all those Fvcking Arabs.
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by johnel2real(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2016
Adeevah:
God knows that this people(ISIS) are non-muslims, they are mere converts paid/bought by the west(world powers) to dis-stabilise the world and tarnish the peaceful image of Islam

I'm sure that majority of thz people can't read the quran.

It was even confirmed that majority75% of terrorist arrested so far(the world over) are non-muslims/xtian converts who can't even read the quran
guy, forget that Thing, nobody is buying and paying anybody. I know there are good Muslims, i have some frnds who are Muslims too, But Islam as a religion is now synonymous with terror. How many Christains, Buddhist, atheists shintos, etc the world over, have been caught in an act of terrorism around the world in the past 5years? But Muslims? Boko haram, isis, alkaida, metasine, ansura, hezbola, even fulani herdsmen are all under one religion or atleast claim to be, u shld ask urself this, why aren't they claiming other religions? And hey, what's the dominating religion in Syria, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Somalia and northern Nigeria? U already know what the answer is. So Please, i don't hate any Muslim person, but this pathetic excuse of there being a conspiracy by the west, and the frequent denials of the terrorIsts as being non Muslims by Muslims and their clerics is not leading us anywhere. See Until you guys accept that there is a flaw in ur religion, seek it out and remove it, we will Just keep running round this circle.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by nex(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
But the original article reads "Henry Dare". Whybis the Nairaland topic saying "Sunday Dare"?

Please, moderators, kindly remove this article, or rectify if there's an error. I have already received a phone call from a Sunday Dare's media team, demanding a removal , a clarification, and an apology from Nairaland.

Seun, Obinoscopy,

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Adeevah(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2016
johnel2real:

guy, forget that Thing, nobody is buying and paying anybody. I know there are good Muslims, i have some frnds who are Muslims too, But Islam as a religion is now synonymous with terror. How many Christains, Buddhist, atheists shintos, etc the world over, have been caught in an act of terrorism around the world in the past 5years? But Muslims? Boko haram, isis, alkaida, metasine, ansura, hezbola, even fulani herdsmen are all under one religion or atleast claim to be, u shld ask urself this, why aren't they claiming other religions? And hey, what's the dominating religion in Syria, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Somalia and northern Nigeria? U already know what the answer is. So Please, i don't hate any Muslim person, but this pathetic excuse of there being a conspiracy by the west, and the frequent denials of the terrorIsts as being non Muslims by Muslims and their clerics is not leading us anywhere. See Until you guys accept that there is a flaw in ur religion, seek it out and remove it, we will Just keep running round this circle.
Follow the event carefully, most of them(terrorist) are Christians sponsored converts. The truth will definitely come out soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2016
If she had won grammy, what we would have been hearing is odua swaga
Ebukaobi:

Reverenddesmondjuju

Who cares if you pointed out that she has Yoruba background?

She was born and raised in the UK where she was radicalised .

Grow up

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2016
Better than being a terrorist
CzarRex:
but u hear an ibo man caught pushin drugs in south east asian countries and about to be hanged to death
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Being a drug lord nd being a terrorist is not the same, I better do drugs than being a terrorist
spartacusdove:

I remember the 4 Nigerians killed in Malaysia last year for fraud were Igbos... young man think b4 you talk
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by GenOrumov: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2016
Lilimax:

Quit blaming the parents.

Are you aware that the mother was a born again christian? The lady in question too was also an eager church goer, good christian untiil she became radicalised.

Take for example, my older brother (who is nearing 40) still smokes and drinks even after a serious cough years ago. He also barely attends church despite us being good christians but he cannot commit atrocities despite those shortcomings. My mother has shouted herself hoarse repeatedly all to no avail. So are also going to say that my mum did not bring us up in the way of the Lord?

Take another example Mutalab's Father. Mutalab was a good kid growing up and also a good muslim. His father even went to report him to the authorities when he learnt that he may have been radicalised. Can you also say that Mutalab wasn't also brought up in the way of the Lord?

Another example: The Redeemers University student that beheaded his pastor father in the night because his father told him to attend a church programme.

I can give u several more examples but will stop here.

Are you aware the bible says that "the faith of the father will not save the child"

Do you know how challenging it is to raise kids now in this internet age whereby they have access and are exposed to all sorts? I guess you don't have kids yet that is why you can sit somewhere and say some kids were not brought up in the way of the Lord by their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by APCzombie: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Khadija Dare - born abd raised in the UK,
Michael Adebowale - Born and raised in the UK
Michael Adebolajo - Born abd raised in the UK.

Na only Yoruba people dem dey born abd raise in the UK?

TheDevilIsALai, see me, see wahala o!

No mind these sophisticated hypocrites.

They are only decieving themselves
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by WhatOnEarth: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
APCsupporter:

Do you know that christianity is still more violent than Islam? Go and read history and see for yourself

Ignoramus. "christianity is still more violent than Islam"
Now tel me what history you're talking about.
Do you even know anything about Islam?
Thing is, they want to take your head anyway. When you meditate on that point long enough you can then talk about a violent religion.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by WhatOnEarth: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
APCzombie:

No mind these sophisticated hypocrites.

They are only decieving themselves

You know the Hausas Muslims don't regard the Yoruba Muslims as equal. (Just like the Arabians don't regard the Hausas in turn as equals). So I think the Yorubas may be trying to prove a point. Just an observation.

But this i know for sure: the only good Muslim is a bad human being. Follow the Islamic sources, not what I say, and see if you reach the same conclusion.

And the only moderate Muslim is a dead Muslim. Again, follow the source. The Islamic scripture I.e Kuran and Hadith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by AlphaTaikun: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2022
Re: Sunday Dare: "4-year-old Boy In ISIS Video Is My Grandson" by Perfectbeing(m): 7:36pm On Jul 03, 2022
opiaoku:
grin
but the boy is cute oo

this boy should be rescued by all means for the sake of humanity not because of some cone head bastards cheesy
This boy will shoot at anybody coming to rescue him without thinking. Sadly maximum force should be used.
After all some Boko Haram remembers were recruited when they were kids. Weren't we complaining when FG was granting BH members amnesty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Happy 21st Birthday Zahra Buhari - The Girl With The Big Heart / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.