Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight (924 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by danduchi(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2016
After dating for 8 solid years, a Nigerian man has dumped
his girlfriend over Olamide and Don Jazzy beef.
The unidentified lady said her boyfriend of 8 years has come to the conclusion that she is not the person he wants to spend the rest of his life with and simply used the Headies stage drama between rapper Olamide and Don Jazzy as an excuse to dump her. Read what transpired between the intending couples….
“I’m 33. I’ve been dating this guy since 2008. We served
together but started dating after service. He left the country
in 2008 but we have been dating since then. I’ve had a
couple of “serious relationships” but somehow they keep
getting messed up and I keep going back to him. He has
been awesome and treats me well. He loves and respects
me and sometimes I get irritated because he doesn’t have a
mind of his own.
We do anything I want to do, and I’d prefer someone who
would make major decisions sometimes. I have visited him
a couple of times in the UK.
So day before yesterday we were skyping and inside the gist
he asked me what I think about the Olamide/Donjazzy ish.
And I said I think they were both wrong, Olamide shouldn’t
have thrown a tantrum and Don J should have just ignored.
Boyfriend starts saying Donjazzy is a pretender, etc etc and
as far as Olamide has apologized it’s ok.
I told him not to judge as he doesn’t know what goes on in
the life of these people but My crime was to say that saying
sorry does not wipe away your f-up as you might say sorry
and the person says it’s ok but it doesn’t change what you
have done or the pain you have caused. Gbam.
My guy starts shouting that I am mean and unforgiving. At
first I thought it was a joke because we were having a
healthy argument till I realised he wasn’t joking. Like joke he
ended the relationship saying he’s not sure he can be with
someone who can make a comment like that (saying sorry
doesn’t right your wrongs) and went off the line. I’m still
confused.
I can categorically state that I never disrespected him or
raised my voice. A part of me is finding it funny cos if
someone asks why we are not together am I supposed to
say we broke up on top of Donjazzy and Olamide argument?
I called yesterday and all he said was that it wouldn’t work. I
can’t apologize for having an opinion but I’m scared. Will I
meet someone else? Or am I supposed to remove my heart
from a 7 year relationship because of this?
Very sad!
Source: www.naijagists.com/nigerian-guy-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-of-8-years-over-don-jazzy-olamide-fight/
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by midehi2(f): 11:52am On Jan 05, 2016
WTF!
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 05, 2016
THEY BOTH ARE SUPER DUMB
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 05, 2016
the guy is an epitome of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 05, 2016
And to think Olamide and Don Jazzy have even reconciled...
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by CaroLyner(f): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
two idiots.breaking up over people that dont even know they exist.
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by StefanSalvatore: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
2 jokes
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by omokoladele(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
Na mumu dey worry dem

awon smellos
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by fatheritunu: 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol, *cant stop laughing* its obvious ur bf is olamide's fan, so its beta u get olamide's number and call him and tell him to beg ur bf. * The truth is dat, he has another hidden serious relationship elsewhere* I have olamide's direct no tho. Lemme know if u intrested in is no

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by cold(m): 12:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mtcheew! Cool story
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Your boo self eh?

His actions are too harsh cos of Baddo_sneh & Don_Jay...
Try sort out things with him urself. I guess u no him beta dan anyone here online.
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by czarr(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
He's been planning the breakup since jare... grin
No be today sontin!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Tolexander: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Two old fools!
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Mznaett: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pele
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by yemoxyl(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
They should be given an award
THE DUMBEST COUPLE IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by yemoxyl(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
The guy should be given an award
THE DUMBEST GUY IN NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by olac21(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
You are 33yrs and you are stil a girlfriend! I tink am d only 1 dat doesn't blv d story!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by MRBrownJ: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2016
danduchi:
After dating for 8 solid years,

I’ve been dating this guy since 2008. We served
together but started dating after service. He left the country
in 2008 but we have been dating since then. I’ve had a
couple of “serious relationships” but somehow they keep
getting messed up and I keep going back to him.

how can someone claims they were in 8 "solid" years in a r/ship when she had a couple of serious r/ship during all this time?! that gal was only used as home side dish, and the guy was just taking his share of the national coochie, until he found better. 8yrs ko, 18yrs ni!
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Sexxkillz: 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lies.
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by Bluezy13(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fictitious though, but with 33 The guy is smart!!! The bobo don suck am dry finish...hehehe
Re: Nigerian Guy Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 8 Years Over Don Jazzy & Olamide Fight by mradjoy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Eni ta ti ngbero lati sun je tele, tówa lofi epo para loro e.

Your case is just like an animal whom we have plan of roasting for dinner, but now rubbed its body with palm oil!

So what happens next?

(1) (Reply)

She's A Bloody Hypocrite / Check Out This Family And How Happy They Are. / Stingy Guys Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.