Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? (497 Views)

Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy / How To Meet/date Someone On Nairaland ? / Same Brothers Marrying The Same Day In Same Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
So i noticed i started developing feelings for one girl in my church. She's in the choir, i first fell in love with her voice,, then we got close. I got close to her male friend, then i told him about my feelings for Sandra (not real name), he seriously discouraged me, saying i need to brushup my skills as an Alpha male.

I made the same mistake in confiding in another female member of the same church about it, and i received the same strong disagreement.

So my question to the house, is it wrong to date someone in the same church as you are?
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by obiorathesubtle: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes! You won't be able to have sex in peace!
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by Tallesty1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Two people already know that you love her, but the girl in question is not aware of that.

Reminds me of my JSS3 days.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by Sexxkillz: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
It's not wrong. But you have to admit it's going to be awkward. Consider your freedom gone. You cannot freely talk to another girl without her raising eyebrows.

I personally cannot do it. There used to be a time when I thought I could, but not anymore. Everything has advantages and disadvantages. In my personal opinion though, the disadvantages of this, outweighs the advantages.
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by StefanSalvatore: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Yes kinda cuz d pastor go dey spoil ur show everytym e strts preaching about all those kind of tinz

U understand grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by utenwuson: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
jst imagine d pastor. preaching agains fornication! preaching on why d boy dating u is deceiving u, telling u dating. is a sin. n all sort of tins u av in common wt d lady! my brother guilt will finish ur carrier
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sexxkillz:
It's not wrong. But you have to admit it's going to be awkward. Consider your freedom gone. You cannot freely talk to another girl without her raising eyebrows.

I personally cannot do it. There used to be a time when I thought I could, but not anymore. Everything has advantages and disadvantages. In my personal opinion though, the disadvantages of this, outweighs the advantages.

Yeah bro cheesy. I'm considering changing church
Re: Is It Wrong To Date Someone In The Same Church As You Are? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Yes! You won't be able to have sex in peace!

lol, who talked about sex here? :-P

(1) (Reply)

Boys And Coded Hoes / Please Advice Me: My Husband Is Drinking My Menst Rual Blo Od And Urine / Folks, I Am Finding Romance Section Very Uninteresting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.