Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,264 members, 7,957,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:46 PM

Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy (3653 Views)

She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / To Get Marriage Proposal, Women Should Date Multiple Men —experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Date someone who makes you feel safe. Someone you can tell your deepest secrets to and they won’t judge you. Someone you trust not to give up on you when the going gets tough. Someone whose affection towards you never wavers whether things are going smoothly or when he’s facing a crisis.

There is no malice in his words when he talks to you, no sarcasm in his remarks, and no intention to hurt you. He won’t belittle you in your abilities. He won’t insult your looks and body. He won’t use you for his selfish purposes.

He strives to be the light in your life, the love in your heart, and the forever you believe in. He makes the effort when it comes to you. He isn’t afraid of going the extra mile and he is willing to move heaven and earth to be with you.

Date someone you can trust your heart with and who you know you can always count on.

He knows you are who he’s looking for and he’s certain of his feelings for you.

There are no obstacles too big to be conquered, no wrong timing that needs to be right, and no unwavering of heart that deters both of you from getting together. There are no exes in the picture or in his life. There are no girls he wants to impress or at the sideline waiting to take your place.

You are the only one he wants to know and the only girl in his heart.

He kisses your tears away tenderly and encourages you to pick yourself up and try again. He heals the fragmented pieces of your heart by loving you with his whole heart. He becomes a permanent spot in your life and loves you to infinity and beyond.

He talks to you from the crack of dawn to nightfall and never runs out of words to say. You can feel his presence with you from the moment you open your eyes until you fall asleep with a smile on your face, knowing he will still be there when you wake up. He wants to know what you are thinking and your opinion on everything. He adores your quirks and flaws, as they make you, you.

Date someone who makes love easy.

He doesn’t play mind games with you or deceive your feelings. He doesn’t switch into a completely different person every time you see him, so much so, that you won’t know which version of him is real. He makes you forget about all the insignificant things like who should text first and to refrain from appearing too interested. He makes you want to abandon all your misgivings and hesitation about love and believes in second chances.

Date someone who makes you believe in love.

Not the diluted, cheapened, half-love that modern dating has us believing to be true. The kind of big love that is every bit as magical as you believe it to be. The best friend type of love when you know each other as well as you know yourself. The soulmate love when you find and choose each other to fall in love with and be together against all obstacles.

The love that comes once in a lifetime.

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/you-should-date-someone-who-makes-love.html#more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
Awwwww! so nice, but when we find that person, something will prevent us from marrying them.

3 Likes

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by banjicom(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
And they will always take that person for granted......

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by obiorathesubtle: 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2017
Dating is a waste of time, money, and the million and one other important resources that would've been better utilized even by rearing cattle..
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
banjicom:
And they will always take that person for granted......

Not everyone does that......

Some still appreciate true affection.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
Awwwww! so nice, but when we find that person, something will prevent us from marrying them.

Thanks dear.

Its not everytime something prevents us from marrying them, some people still end up with their 'dream' person.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=55571094][color=red]
Lol.

Do people marry without dating/courting (irrespective of the time frame)?

I mean if dating is a waste of time/resources, then marriage would be hard.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by obiorathesubtle: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
BaesDiary:

Marriage and dating, according to the world, are completely different situations, none has to depend on the other with the application of common sense..

Don't live in a fantasy world.. If you want to get married,
get married..

Want to date and waste time, by all means..
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2017
Lovely write up
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=55571836]

U mean u just pick a random girl, and walk down the aisle with her without knowing her first?

Dating/courting is a period where you get to know someone, then you decide if you want to marry them. This is the reason not all dating leads to marriage.....
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lovely write up

Thank you. Hope you read it to the end...
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by obiorathesubtle: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
BaesDiary:

Yes, I will do that..

It's a waste of time dear, don't say I didn't warn you..
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lovely write up
hmmm staring @ you with one eye's wink
Bumbae1:
Lovely write up
hmmm staring @ you with one eye's
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
[quote author=obiorathesubtle post=55572334]

You are so funny..... cheesy
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Jman06(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2017
Nice one...But they will not learn!
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Alphamale2017(m): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:
sooo true, infact one crate of groundnut for you. 30kobo for your account smiley
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Alphamale2017(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
I like the write up. But i have a contrary opinion. Just too tired to type it, wish seun can add option for a voice comment cheesy cc seun
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by firstking01(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lovely write up
You are on every thread.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by missdashin(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
am still waiting for him o bros do come fast o
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by missdashin(f): 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2017
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
Dating is a waste of time, money, and the million and one other important resources that would've been better utilized even by rearing cattle..
The lady who broke your heart must have been experiencing menstrual cramps when she did. Brutal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2017
firstking01:
You are on every thread.
Really ! You dont mean it cheesy
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2017
Martin124:
hmmm staring @ you with one eye's winkhmmm staring @ you with one eye's
grin
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Teaser4(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Yes, I will do that..

It's a waste of time dear, don't say I didn't warn you..
I feel your pain bro, besides how much you don make so far.... dey bobo yourself dia, is either you are broke or ugly. Dating is fun mehn. don't quote me pls

2 Likes

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
grin
madam,how far na?
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by geezyk(m): 1:37am On Apr 15, 2017
That's how they'll be deceiving you with love, but at the end of it all you get burnt and back to square one, shit_ is just a waste of time jare..

1 Like

Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by gbemi514: 1:47am On Apr 15, 2017
missdashin:
see me i don come ooo grin
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by enesty77(m): 2:44am On Apr 15, 2017
My experience has thought me never to tell any one my secretes or whatever bothers me, cos I feel they might end up using it against me
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by firstking01(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2017
Bumbae1:
Really ! You dont mean it cheesy
And you hardly sleepsad.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by Twizzy30(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2017
Op nice writeup. But telling her my deepest secrets is a no no for me, these gals are nt predictable u know.... Btw I have this gal I like very much, but it seems she don't ve any emotion, she once had a failed relationship, but it seems she's not ready to let go. Even when I tell her I love her, she says she doesn't believe those words. Pls what can I do to her ?
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:20am On Apr 15, 2017
enesty77:
My experience has thought me never to tell any one my secretes or whatever bothers me, cos I feel they might end up using it against me

I get your point. Some people will use your secret against you.....

That's why you should know the person well enough, before you tell them your secret.

Try telling them something little first and see how they react to that.
Re: Honestly, You Should Date Someone Who Makes Love Easy by BaesDiary: 7:28am On Apr 15, 2017
Twizzy30:
Op nice writeup. But telling her my deepest secrets is a no no for me, these gals are nt predictable u know.... Btw I have this gal I like very much, but it seems she don't ve any emotion, she once had a failed relationship, but it seems she's not ready to let go. Even when I tell her I love her, she says she doesn't believe those words. Pls what can I do to her ?

Thank you.

Well, I think you should not rush her to be in love with you. Love is patient. Also, she need's to heal from her previous relationship, so you dont end up as a rebound. Trust me, if you force her to be in a relationship with you, it might not last. She would use you to 'cushion'(read about this on my blog) the effect of hr failed relationship. When she eventually finds someone she feels she loves, she moves on and you feel heartbroken.

Don't rush her, stop telling her you love her for now, just express it in your actions i.e the things you do for her..... If she eventually trust you not to break her heart, she will want all of you, she will want a relationship with you. All the best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Turns You On Early In The Morning? / Brazilian women pay money to take photo with man with large manhood (video) / 3 Confidence Questions To Ask Girl That Will Make Her Offer Sex On First Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.