Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet (2625 Views)

Leagoo Elite 5 Is A Beautiful Smart Phone. / Have You Seen Leagoo Elite 1, Is As Good As Iphone 5 And Inbuilt Mb Is 3, 32. / The Most Expensive Phones Nigerians Like (why They Are Highly Sought After) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Leagoo presents the new Leagoo Elite 5. For those who do not know, is a Leagoo leading manufacturer in the smartphone market long enough and has a wide range of product range of both inbound and medium and high. Different products, finishes and performance to complete a very interesting dossier.

Leagoo Elite 5

In any case, today I want about the new Leagoo Elite 5 , a terminal that incorporates a 64-bit CPU Quadcore MT6735 to 1Ghz accompanied by Mali T720, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage expandable via microSD anyway cards up to 32GB.

The SoC that mounts the Leagoo Elite 5 as you can see, is the input range right now almost in the smartphone market and import on the one hand combines a good level of overall performance with average performance and sustained price.

Leagoo Elite 5

The CPU is not very powerful but in any case the system will run fluid through those 2GB of RAM and Mali T720 that has such a good performance in these devices. It also has a screen IPS OGS 5.5 “ with maximum resolution HD of 12080 × 720 pixels that energy consumption will not fire and we can give more life cycles an internal battery 4000mAh which undoubtedly will make the terminal reach almost 3 days on (yes, always under normal use). With such a battery like you pensais the weight of Leagoo Elite 5 is high, because none of that, it stays in the 170 g are not bad for a big as this terminal.

Leagoo Elite 5

cameras incorporating Leagoo Elite 5 are 13Mpx 8Mpx the front(8mp) and rear(13mp) with autofocus, LED flash and several preset modes.

Finally, tell you that the Leagoo Elite 5 has conectitividad 4G-LTE and supports 800/900/1800/2100 bands and 2600Mh z so that there will be no problem for use in Spain and countries where support. Also it includes infrared port by which we can control several products as a TV, DVD, HD, etc. and GPS, A-GPS, Dual SIM, FM Radio, Wifi N and Bluetooth 4.0 all under Android 5.1 .

Leagoo Elite 5

In short, a good terminal for any user who does not intend to let a lot of money on a new one but not give up a minimum design and performance. We would have liked to see the inclusion of metallic edge or some other detail out of polycarbonate but certainly good price considerably.

The new Leagoo Elite 5 is already for sale three colors (yellow, black and white)
The leagoo Elite 5 is that Good to the extent that it is out of stock @ gearbest(http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_211803.html) and everbuying(http://www.everbuying.net/product991770.html)

Be familiar with what you are buying through customer reviews from amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B013DRK8QC/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

for purchase contact: 07063000369(whatsapp), 08022443488 & bbm: 5C2DB1BE

1 Like

Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 2:31pm On Jan 05, 2016
more pics

1 Like

Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2016
Leagoo elite 5 its easy to gain root access via TWRP
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Leagoo elite 5 its easy to gain root access via TWRP.

Contact us the 3 colours are very much available. Right price Right value.

Buy from us its include gift of anti scratch (screen protector) and a sweet phone case .

Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by chidexama: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Woooow, I am using Leagoo product already and the smart phone is wonderful. Is one of the smart phone that I can be proud of. I can transfer any app or anything to iPhone with my Leagoo xendex and iPhone can transfer to my Leagoo smart phone. With Leagoo smart phone I have sweet experience.
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 6:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
Leagoo elite phone 1,2,3,4,5 & Leagoo lead phone 5,6,7 are very much available. Kindly make your order 2day.God bless
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by ps3o(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
austinyet:
Leagoo elite phone 1,2,3,4,5 & Leagoo lead phone 5,6,7 are very much available. Kindly make your order 2day.God bless
cost pls
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
ps3o:

cost pls
Which of the phone model are you requesting the cost?
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by Promxy94(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
I need the cost of these one you posted the picture
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 8:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Promxy94:
I need the cost of these one you posted the picture
N37,500
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by ps3o(m): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
austinyet:

Which of the phone model are you requesting the cost?
elite 5
Re: The Most Sought After Leagoo Elite Phones (leagoo Elite 5) 5 Star Phablet by austinyet(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
ps3o:

elite 5
N37,500

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Reason Mark Zuckerberg Visit Nigeria / How To Get 1gb From My Airtel App / You Don't Own Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.