Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (40272 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by mart2k(m): 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
One of the big goats has been arrested.

Nurse Olisah metuh should be sent to DSS cell so he can help treat the sick and dying Dilector of IPOB rapists.

10 Facts About Ladies
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by joes11(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
My dear is alarming indeed, I wonder why the EFCC are always after the PDP members only as if the APC members are saints.
ScotsReferendum:
It is a shame that Buhari is telling the whole world that no APC person is corrupt

Well blame the dumb people who voted the dumb politicians.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by mart2k(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
OJUcrook:
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafo is next
Hahahaa, Pastor Ayo Orishi rishi
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by nworanco(m): 8:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence rather than rock the boat. Please don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on high alert. No sneaking out of the country.

Thrash, many former ministers to Jeg decamped apc and u are here only about those governors that decamped to apc. There are many Pdp corrupt politians that decamped to apc, we knew HARLIBURTON SCANDAL, even American govt had prosecuted the company and other conspirators concerned the scandal but masters of the scandal are enjoying their freedom in apc selective fight against corruption.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by fckmn24seg(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Okudiover:
grin grin grin grin If you arrest Olisa Metuh who is going to shout (and on behalf of the PDP) Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt!

Now wey una don arrest the chief wizard. Na Fayose go leave him governor job come be party megaphone abi na FFK go do am?
Fayose no get work, he has been going to market to buy fish, he has to take over
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Wizlove(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
It is still the same courts that are judging election cases ifo PDP.
Brother keep your party aside and Think aright for once for the good of the country. In true democracy, there is separation of power hope you understand and until the executive learn to respect the rights and powers of the legislature and judiciary and vise versa true democracy can not be achieved. In Nigeria, the three arms of government are fighting against themselves for what only themselves understand. In light of the above stated,corruption will be difficult if not almost impossible to fight.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by chernest2002: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
I saw this government biting more than it can shew. Mohammed mosi comes in my mind.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by APCsupporter: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
tinktanker:
apc blind bat. Hehehe. Y is it most apc supporters lack common sense?
You are lucky i have sworn never to insult anybody again
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by billyG(m): 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Until I see amaechi invited to explain his source of funding apc, this is political witch hunt of the opposition
Submit your Proofs that ameachi fund apc campaign with state fund or STFU 4ever!
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by billyG(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
ngoziama:

Soon this government will come after nairalanders.the situation is getting dangerous.speak against apc and efcc becomes effective.gej was insulted by el rufai a million times but he never arrested el rufai to account for the sale of government houses where he was even accused of allocating lands to infants.
I was considering leaving naija but I think my mind is made up and as leave I doff my cap for Goodluck Ebere Azikiwe Jonathan, the only democratic president that Nigeria ever had and will only have.i earnestly pray to bump into you someday.you were called clueless, hopeless, useless, infact you became the most insulted president in the world but gej remained calm and cool.
Apc, the western world that led you to success is also watching and the worst thing that will happen to apc is to intimidate and silently arrest nigerians for criticising it.it will only open doors for international journalists who are so fearless to an extent that they make and destroy personlities.
God help nigerians till 2019.
Nairalanders warm up for persecutions.
Give me access to $20billn to steal & heap 100 trailers load of insults on me i will remain cool & smilling all days like a drunk.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by billyG(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Two Big-mouthed yam eating Goats grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by front247: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
veraponpo:

This is an action well taken.

May God bless PMB
u dt hav sense pmb want to kill d opposition but he will nt succeed
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by datigbogirl: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
No wonder he was everywhere shouting "Buhari is a dictator!". He saw it coming. That's why we said all the defense they are getting from wailers is just corruption fighting back.

Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that is dump. Bring evidence if you are the true son of your father

Take am

But it's okay for them to be harassing Metuh and co because they have evidence against them ko? Why didn't he probe Amaechi's account too and arrest him...but he'll rather ignore dat one and dare the masses to bring evidence a bait fish-brains like you will quickly swallow hook, line, sinker but he can use Federal might to be harassing every PDP members up and down and shallow myopic clowns like you dat can't see beyond dr nose will be jumping like D'ija in headies chanting anticorruption. Okorocha's mansion Buhari saw and did nothing about it...Amaechi dat claimed to be broke but had dollars showing in his jacket on Channels TV live broadcast.

Now I believe you're mentally retarrded and it will take time before you achieve optimum intellectual developmental milestones.

Lemme break it down for you real slow Mr doggie: this is a typical case of theif carry thief collect back...moronn.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by tsdarkside(m): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Blame GEJ not APC!!!
He should have witch-hunted Tinubu, Amaechi and co when he had the opportunity.

Meanwhile, no one is being witch-hunted, we are just new to the present policy of the great Leader (PMB)! Wailers brain is corrupted and gonna be formatted before the 2019!

what they dont understand is,we are already formating them!!!......it will need a while though.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by awoluyi(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
So Metuh's mouth is eventually disMETUED!
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by kasay: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking any APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence than rock the boat. Please don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on high alert. No sneaking out of the country.

This is the most intelligent comment I have ever read on Nairaland.

Brother, your are a rare gem.

My Respect!!!
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Bevista: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
kasay:
This is the most intelligent comment I have ever read on Nairaland.

Brother, your are a rare gem.

My Respect!!!
Gratias! Much respect too.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by mikolo80: 3:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Until I see amaechi invited to explain his source of funding apc, this is political witch hunt of the opposition
wait for your turn patiently maybe in 16 yrs unless jagaban die before then
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Objectives: 6:36am On Jan 06, 2016
omenka:
There shall be no peace for all the goats who made away with little yams the choicest tubers in our barn.
while the barn keeper was asleep, drunk on ogogoro.

grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Boyooosa(m): 7:03am On Jan 06, 2016
babafirst:
Lol,even me I dey go confront some ekpas at Esther Drinking joint this evening with the bobo information.
I scatter everybody yesternight, infact I still get two pelebe for there, we fit share tonight. wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by babafirst(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Boyooosa:

I scatter everybody yesternight, infact I still get two pelebe for there, we fit share tonight. wink
Loool,for my side here dem no appear yesternight or maybe dem relocate to other joints deliberately.Na so dem take dissapear for 2 weeks after the last presidential election.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Boyooosa(m): 7:52am On Jan 06, 2016
babafirst:
Loool,for my side here dem no appear yesternight or maybe dem relocate to other joints deliberately.Na so dem take dissapear for 2 weeks after the last presidential election.
Haters will never shift ground na u know. They will always come back when they hear that 'Buhari's tenses are not correct' forgetting the fact that GEJ dat has Doctorate Degree could not perform miracle Nigerians deserved but only allowed some miscreants to mismanage our funds. My brother, prepare for them, they are still coming back.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by tinktanker: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
APCsupporter:

I call ur name?
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by lagosrd: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2016
Mjshexy:
I wasn't attacking u Mr, was only painting it for u dat i don't care who is involved.
As for the insult i can't exchange words with u bro cos am not a zoo keeper. Bounce please

We no be enemy now. No be small yab small yab here dey make this tread sweet. Abeg Ni matter how much you abuse me hen eee no dey pain me oooo cos I no know you now. Even if I sabi you no be ur wahala be that. Bros nothing personal.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by kingdong(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Do we have corrupt politicians and other government employees in Nigeria?

Do we have members of the private sector who by virtue of access to the above also corruptly enriched themselves? (think bankers, press, etc)

Have they corruptly enriched themselves and stolen dizzyingly gargantuan sums of money, treasure troves that will last forever?

Are the parasites found in and around the Pdp, Apc, Gej, Pmb, Nnpc, Obj, Ibb, Gtb, Nurtw, Nlc, etc?

Has this corruption and get rich quick by any means affected other levels of society? (think, "maga don pay shout alleluia" and other wayo)

Is it going to stop?

Can it be stopped?

What is the direct or indirect consequence of this cancer in your personal existence? (think from something simple like nepa take light and u hit yur big toe or something tragic like nepa take light, candle burn house or yur generator catch fire as u pour in petrol, person wound or die. And loads more)
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by MrPolitics: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Blame GEJ not APC!!!
He should have witch-hunted Tinubu, Amaechi and co when he had the opportunity.

Meanwhile, no one is being witch-hunted, we are just new to the present policy of the great Leader (PMB)! Wailers brain is corrupted and gonna be formatted before the 2019!

Please if u have nothing nice to say, don't quote me. I'm neither PDP nor APC cause they're both the same party of thieves only divided by selfish interests
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Shaftrod(m): 10:56am On Jan 06, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/color][color=#990000]PDP has a lot to pay for.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by tinktanker: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
APCsupporter:

hmmm c dis lagger o
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by EasternLion: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hafter1:

You dont even know how to hide under a new moniker. From blacktechnology, whitetechnology to Easternleopard then Easternlion to EternalTruth and now Scottsreferendum. Shame uno get.

Oga After1 abeg, I no be blacktechnology or WHitetechnology or EternalTruth.
I am Easternlion, Odogwu umu Biafra.

Now go home and get confused no more
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Hafter1: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2016
[s]
EasternLion:

Oga After1 abeg, I no be blacktechnology or WHitetechnology or EternalTruth.
I am Easternlion, Odogwu umu Biafra.

Now go home and get confused no more
[/s]

Get lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PDP Replies Aisha Buhari On Twitter / Jennifer Ukambomg Samuel Freed From Boko Haram / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.