Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (40268 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by udobaba(f): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. Please don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on high alert. No sneaking out of the country.
My brother stop taking side. He just said the bitter truth. Buhari is going after opposition. Let him arrest ameachi or will u join others to say ameachi was witch hunted. Wakup from you from sleep.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by tsdarkside(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
putin3:
Mr bugari will regret all this persecution.

why...??...if you are not happy,go fight with our gallant soldiers....enjoy....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. Please don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on high alert. No sneaking out of the country.

>>To wot extent doz ur write-up which I tagg, "Beautiful Nonsense" explain d plausibility of Buhari's disregard for court orders?
>>How do u explain dat Buhari has allowed his personal sentiment & emotions override his duty of upholding d dictates of the constitution.
>>How doz dis thing u wrote absorb Buhari of his lack of economic dexterity which he displayed for the umpteenth tym in his 1st presidential media chat where he displayed his lack of understanding of d concept of DEVALUATION(its pros&cons).
>>How are we sure dat there is no skeleton in d cupboard of Buhari (as u opined) when d breakdown of d "Budget of Indebtedness" shows dat Buhari's govt will be spending more money in d villa dan GEJ spent, given dat Buhari says d govt is broke?
>>>Can u briefly tell us d economic blueprint of this administration (If u know it).
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Phobia1: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2016
Brightology2:
Witch hunting
ofcourse. we love dose witch to be hunted nd den see dem confess. ahaha #GodBless Naija.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Phobia1: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
OJUcrook:
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafo is next
naaa. dats after FFK na. no rushin. abi u forget wetin dem wailers dey presido ni "baba go slow". ahaha
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Bevista: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:
>>To wot extent doz ur write-up which I tagg, "Beautiful Nonsense" explain d plausibility of Buhari's disregard for court orders?
>>How do u explain dat Buhari has allowed his personal sentiment & emotions override his duty of upholding d dictates of the constitution.
>>How doz dis thing u wrote absorb Buhari of his lack of economic dexterity which he displayed for the umpteenth tym in his 1st presidential media chat where he displayed his lack of understanding of d concept of DEVALUATION(its pros&cons).
>>How are we sure dat there is no skeleton in d cupboard of Buhari (as u opined) when d breakdown of d "Budget of Indebtedness" shows dat Buhari's govt will be spending more money in d villa dan GEJ spent, given dat Buhari says d govt is broke?
>>>Can u briefly tell us d economic blueprint of this administration (If u know it).
I won't join issues with you as regards the "beautiful nonsense" banter. But next time, it is ABSOLVE and not ABSORB.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Gbawe: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---

Well-said.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by nelandrewz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bro, this ur reply is EPIC! Kudos to you. Let the wailers continue wailing.

APCsupporter:
No wonder he was everywhere shouting "Buhari is a dictator!". He saw it coming. That's why we said all the defense they are getting from wailers is just corruption fighting back.

Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that is dump. Bring evidence if you are the true son of your father

Take am
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2016
OJUcrook:
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafo is next

Ha! That man is very holy please. grin
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by babafirst(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Until I see amaechi invited to explain his source of funding apc, this is political witch hunt of the opposition
It is not for Amaechi to explain his source of funding APC....Let me explain my point using the pattern of arrests of Dasuki,Dokpesi and co.It was not the investigation of the source of funding of PDP campaign that led to the arrest of Dasuki and CO but investigations into arms spending and other government expenditure.Revelations from the missing funds traced monies meant for arms to private pockets(most are still there as PDP henchmen rather than spend the money on campaign diverted most, destroying their own campaign and that is why 1.4 Billion is still with greedy Metuh).Now to Amaechi,EFCC cannot investigate party funding because they did not investigate PDP party funding but Wike who took over from Amaechi should be the one providing relevant info for EFCC to arrest Amaechi if he Wike noticed any diversions or missapropriations during his predecessor Amaechi's tenure.Since Wike is not doing that you can't compel EFCC to investigate Amaechi.Did Wike even after his probe indict Amaechi?Like the probing of the arms funds let Wike probe one suspicious project by Amaechi and maybe funds may be traced to APC campaign but if Wike is not helping EFCC I think we shut up about Amaechi and APC election funding.After my long epistle,yawnnnn,let me rest.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
No wonder he was everywhere shouting "Buhari is a dictator!". He saw it coming. That's why we said all the defense they are getting from wailers is just corruption fighting back.

Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that is dump. Bring evidence if you are the true son of your father

Are you oblivious of the Rivers Tribunal findings and the white paper report?
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
babafirst:
It is not for Amaechi to explain his source of funding APC....Let me explain my point using the pattern of arrests of Dasuki,Dokpesi and co.It was not the investigation of the source of funding of PDP campaign that led to the arrest of Dasuki and CO but investigations into arms spending and other government expenditure.Revelations from the missing funds traced monies meant for arms to private pockets(most are still there as PDP henchmen rather than spend the money on campaign diverted most, destroying their own campaign and that is why 1.4 Billion is still with greedy Metuh).Now to Amaechi,EFCC cannot investigate party funding because they did not investigate PDP party funding but Wike who took over from Amaechi should be the one providing relevant info for EFCC to arrest Amaechi if he Wike noticed any diversions or missapropriations during his predecessor Amaechi's tenure.Since Wike is not doing that you can't compel EFCC to investigate Amaechi.Did Wike even after his probe indict Amaechi?Like the probing of the arms funds let Wike probe one suspicious project by Amaechi and maybe funds may be traced to APC campaign but if Wike is not helping EFCC I think we shut up about Amaechi and APC election funding.After my long epistle,yawnnnn,let me rest.

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by muyiwadavid(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:
It is a shame that Buhari is telling the whole world that no APC person is corrupt

Well blame the dumb people who voted the dumb politicians.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss
I think the best question one would have asked is...why is it that PDP fail to arrest n prosecute the corrupt oppositions in their 16yrs reign?...I guess may be they lack the moral ground to do so...Now should we blame PMB for this?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ManirBK: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Hafter1: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

Sorry you seem frustrated

Just don't get high blood pressure

Very soon you might call me severusnape ak47mann Rose2014 etc

Just keep deceiving yourself. grin

I hate coward, you are even scared to own up to your own several monikers. Shame on you.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by muyiwadavid(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
babafirst:
...I say Gbam to U

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by babafirst(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:

Take am
I agree with you and because of BVN he could not move the funds to another fictitious account lol and because he does not trust anybody including his wife ,family members or friends he couldn't transfer the money to a safe place to cool off,more laffs.And because he did not trust his meguards not to double cross him he couldn't bury it in his garden SO he decided to over cry foul thinking EFCC will be timid not to arrest him.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Boyooosa(m): 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---
Thank you my Brother, Your First Son will hijack your Brain! grin
Infact u av given me another strenght in my arguments to finish thise @Mofos tonite @Abari Drinking corner, U can join me, it is toll free bt u pay for ur beer! cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
I won't join issues with you as regards the "beautiful nonsense" is. But next time, it is ABSOLVE and not ABSORB.

to wot extent has ur life improved on d basis of correcting "auto-errors?" I'M NOT UR MATCH ANYWAY. And if u are sure of the sincerity of dis so-called anti-corruption campaign, then "bring it on"...make I rubbish ur ignorance.
Answer d posers I raised first if u are ready for a talk.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Bevista: 5:56pm On Jan 05, 2016
Boyooosa:
Thank you my Brother, Your First Son will hijack your Brain! grin
Infact u av given me another strenght in my arguments tonite @Abari Drinking corner, U can join me, it is toll free bt u pay for ur beer! cheesy
Much respect man! smiley

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ScotsReferendum: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hafter1:

I hate coward, you are even scared to own up to your own several monikers. Shame on you.

OK I am sincere9gerian
Sorry I forgot that I am collynzo9. grin

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Bevista: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:
to wot extent has ur life improved on d basis of correcting "auto-errors?" I'M NOT UR MATCH ANYWAY. And if u are sure of the sincerity of dis so-called anti-corruption campaign, then "bring it on"...make I rubbish ur ignorance.
Answer d posers I raised first if u are ready for a talk.
And why would I want to join issues with someone clearly superior than I am. Don't worry pal, you win!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Olaolufred(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Wike instituted a commission of inquiry,
The committee submitted its report.
Why is it so hard for wike to implement the recommendations of the report 4 months after?
Boy, wike has nothing to hold on to.
That is why they only held on newspapers trial instead of court.
In case you've got better evidence than wike, Nigerians need you more now than ever.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Hafter1: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

OK I am sincere9gerian
Sorry I forgot that I am collynzo9. grin

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

That tactics cant work here, why are you scared of your own monikers. Its a big shame, coward on an anonymous forum. You do expose yourself easily with your style of posting, open a new moniker and we will surely know through your noise making post. Buhaahahaha.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by babafirst(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

The same report that Amaechi took to the senate and was flinging it like tissue paper and begging the senators to point out any section indicting him and our learned senators could not?The same white paper Wike is allowing to gather dust and cannot petition Amaechi with?Even the man in the street can send a petition to EFCC but Wike with his so called white paper cannot send a petition to EFCC so Amaechi can be further investigated?I laugh at you mentioning that white paper that Wike is using to fan himself in Rivers State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ScotsReferendum: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hafter1:

That tactics cant work here, why are you scared of your own monikers. Its a big shame, coward on an anonymous forum. You do expose yourself easily with your style of posting, open a new moniker and we will surely know through your noise making post. Buhaahahaha.

I remember I am Techrev

No I made mistake I am naijaracist

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh sorry my real moniker is nigerianvenom. grin

Please don't forget table manners which states

When you are eating Aisha's rice, don't talk especially when eating with both hands.

Check this name online

Obong James Chukwudi

If you want phone number , ask .

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by lawbabs: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Until I see amaechi invited to explain his source of funding apc, this is political witch hunt of the opposition

They are being hunted because they are witches and wizards. If dem hand dey clean, nobody go hunt dem... The first question you have refused to ask yourself is: Are the accusations true or not? When you have found the answer, then come forward with your petition and evidence against Amaechi. Please don't delay. These is your first assignment in 2016. Otherwise, I'll score you F9 and carry-over...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Hafter1: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
ScotsReferendum:

I remember I am Techrev

No I made mistake I am naijaracist

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh sorry my real moniker is nigerianvenom. grin

Please don't forget table manners which states

When you are eating Aisha's rice, don't talk especially when eating with both hands.

Check this name online

Obong James Chukwudi

If you want phone number , ask .

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

[/s]

The coward is still making noise. Buhahahahaha. Dont you have shame? Continue to disgrace yourself everywhere, smelly coward.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ScotsReferendum: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hafter1:
[s][/s]

The coward is still making noise. Buhahahahaha. Dont you have shame? Continue to disgrace yourself everywhere, smelly coward.

Go and check the name online

If you want to know the real me

Do you want phone number.?

Just ask. grin

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Reference(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just wasting their time...and entertaining Nigerians along the way.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Hafter1: 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
[s]
ScotsReferendum:

Go and check the name online

If you want to know the real me

Do you want phone number.?

Just ask. grin

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

[/s]

Little coward, Whats my own with the real you, we talking of your several monikers and you spewing trash. Dont you have shame? Why are you scared of your own monikers? Buhahahahaha. Cowardice dey this one blood oooo. Chai
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by wink2015(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=18pt]Oliseh Metuh, you are finished, you are going to smell prison cells with all your assets seized.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

42 Former Obiano's Appointees Die Within 2 Years Of Leaving Office / Rabi'u Kwankwaso's Posters Flood Kano Over 2019 Polls (photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.