Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud (40266 Views)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / APC Spokesman, Lai Threatens To Sue PDP Spokesman, Metuh Over Libel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Brightology2:
Witch hunting
At least there is witch to hunt.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Goke7: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
omenka:
Oya, FFK should rain down lighting and hailstorm!!

He just wrote his last open letter to Baba, nothing de kpa
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ogmaskman: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.

Your type is rare. What a response!

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Coldfeets: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
#FireOnBuhari grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by joseph1832(m): 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
I knew this would happen.

Fani Kayode would be next.

But they can never snuff out opposition, they can only make it stronger.
Here you go again, there's warrant for his arrest and you're here saying "they want to snuff out the opposition" please let's leave sentiment out of this.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by todayboy: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
My first instinct was to ignore your rant but then I figured it may make sense to respond - for the benefit of other readers.
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Those governors are already a dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence.
---
"He who comes to equity must come with clean hands". That is why Baba can flex muscle and HUNT any WITCH! No skeleton for Baba cupboard.
So you are saying in the last dispensation no apc members or governor or the pdp members are corrupt for the so called #tyrantbuhari to prosecute
You guys are bringing back tyrants and dictator back to Nigeria a in the name of fighting useless corruption

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
And do not tell me about APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence.
---
even if they dust up buhari wont do zilch...stop acting like youre a child that was born yetserday...the apc should enjoy their loot and be proclaimed holy for now..

buhari should know that he isnt fighting corruption...let nobody come here and shout buhari is fighiting corruption...we are not kids in nigeria... angry angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by gee68: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
APC is made up of 30% aggrieved defected PDP members who have been in power for the past 16yrs, why hasn't any of them been invited or arrested by EFCC. I think there is a plan to destroy opposition in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by ITSaWRAPPP: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2016
lobatan shocked

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below. Let's dress you for your next job interview, corporate outing and wedding
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by allthingsgood: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
authority2006:
2.1 billion dollars money meant for arms. That's a fraud at Federal level. I don't think that they have come to state level because that is the level of government where people like Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu as well as many ex PDP governors could be found. Am I wrong?

The problem is that there is no single petition against the persons you mentioned. People are only relying on rumours with no facts, so I guess the efcc is unable to act. I wish someone can petition efcc or at least even post the fraud to the public. But unfortunately, at the moment na only "dem-say".
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by naonemaroof: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Naija let's be realistic about our former leaders who dealers, sentiment apart . let them face the wrath of the law

EFCC, Next Please...[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Abjpikin: 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hmm... I'm wondering how Chief Metuh would react at the end of his interrogation.
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by anonimi: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lighthouseman:
Until I see amaechi invited to explain his source of funding apc, this is political witch hunt of the opposition

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by lagosrd: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Mjshexy:
When Metu & his pdp cronies were running their mouth about dasuki's arrest, I knew they had some skeletons in their wardrobe. There won't be bail for this rogue at all cheesy

So anybody arrested by efcc has something in his wardrobe. You forgot soon how the former dss woman was used by the last administration. 4yrs around the corner. I hope when the table turns people will not cry witch-hunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice Development, let him go and wail inside the Prison...

EFCC, Next Please...
What do you think will happen if they pick up Linda Ikeji? I can't even fathom the rate at which it will trend.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by abbey621(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
At the end of the day, we must remove sentiments from everything and call a spade a spade! Were funds diverted out of the Nation's treasury? Who authorized the diversion? GEJ, CBN governor? These people must be arrested but I smell a deal has been reached which keeps GEJ out of jail but when all these top officials starts going down, are they not going to bring GEJ down with them? This is getting interesting!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Forwetinnah: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
ogmaskman:

No apc person ate from the money meant for the prosecution of the war against boko haram which has claimed hundreds of innocent lives. Seven up bro.

****. ..so you've not heard that your Ole-nibu aka Jagaban of fraud participated in the Yam eating of Dasuki, by the way. .isn't Booooohari an APC member? Has he returned the 5 bullet proof cars and $300,000 he collected?? Booooohari can't Gag every opposition!! By tonight Oliseh will be safely in his house sipping wine. No one is afraid of your diseased mallam, until I see the likes of Ameachi peeing on themselves at the mention of the Cattle Rearer. .he remains a vindictive Joke

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by joseph1832(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
anonimi: Here you go again, posting stories left, right and centre, if you have proof of all this links and posts you're posting up and down, why didn't you go and submit it to the EFCC, rather than just show you're better at nothing, other than posting links and pictures?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Mjshexy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
lagosrd:

So anybody arrested by efcc has something in his wardrobe. You forgot soon how the former dss woman was used by the last administration. 4yrs around the corner. I hope when the table turns people will not cry witch-hunt
My bro i don't care whoever is involved in the looting, he/she must face the wrath, weda Amaechi, Fashola or even you yourself ok angry
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by miqos02(m): 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
oo
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by tinktanker: 3:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
No wonder he was everywhere shouting "Buhari is a dictator!". He saw it coming. That's why we said all the defense they are getting from wailers is just corruption fighting back.

Buhari publicly challenged you to bring evidence. If you can't bring it then you are the one that is dump. Bring evidence if you are the true son of your father

Take am
all D evidence have D hidden with d power of tyranny
Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by authority2006(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2016
In the past, I wasn't convinced that I would one day be a living witness of this kind of development. I was used to thinking that such days might never come. I thank God for seeing for witnessing these days in the history of this nation. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by omenka(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
APCsupporter:
They should not grant him bail until after like 2 years and then re-arrest him 1 day later after granting him bail of 500 million naira

I love Buhari's style
Na Itse Sagey dey give am that street orientation. Na only koni man fit catch koni man for naija. grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by viktagorion: 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank you for educating the ignoramus. God bless your brain.
Bevista:
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. So don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on alert. No sneaking out of the country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by wordsplay(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Brightology2:
Witch hunting
Oga! If the guy is a 'witch' he should be hunted down. A witch has to place in our community! Witch hunting my a.ss. You guys that talk like you left your brains in 2015 is what is wrong with our dear country .

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by APCsupporter: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
searchiing4love:

grin guy u wicked oo. I dey feel u as u dey torment the wailers and IPO-Baboons. Keep up the good work

Thank You sir. May God help you find what you are searching for

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by omenka(m): 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
President Buhari is the head of the Federal Government. He has information at his disposal linking the FG looted treasury to certain politicians. It so happens that these politicians are PDP members, understandably so, since it was PDP that ran the previous federal government. Do you have any information linking an APC person with looting of the FG treasury?
---
And do not tell me about corrupt APC state governors. It is the duty of the current governors to dust up information at their disposal and probe those indicted. But you know why that's not gonna happen? Because those governors are already dirtying their hands as we speak, so they would rather indulge in a conspiracy of silence. So don't blame Baba for the failure of state governors.
---
---
FFK loading... DSS and Immigration should be on alert. No sneaking out of the country.
When you make such mountain of sense, you do you expect a PDP supporter to respond to you, I mean HOW

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
#GoHarderBuhari!
Let them be shouting witch-hunting..... by 2019 both South-East and South-South will join the moving Train, and starting wailing #SaiBuhari!

The real Witch (NOI) shall be hunted soon!!!
PMB is the Best Nigeria President Ever Liveth!!!

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Citizen99: 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
THE OPPOSITION PARTY AND HER SUPPORTERS NEED NOT TO CRY OVER BUHARI ANTI-CORRUPTION MOVES, EITHER WITCH-HUNT OR NOT..THE QST WE SHOUL ASK OURSELVES IS THAT "ARE THOSE PEOPLE ARRESTED CORRUPT OR NO"? .....IF PDP HAS DONE THESAME TO FLUSH OUT AND PROSECUTE CORRUPT APC FELLOWS DURING THEIR YEARS OF RULLING, AND NOW APC IS FLUSHING OUT CORRUPT NIGERIANS (EVEN IF THEY IN OPPOSITION PARTY) BY NOW, NIGERIA WOULD HAVE BEEN A CLEAN COUNTRY.

FELLOW NIGERIAN, LET'S SUPPORT THE GESTURES TO RID OUR BELOVED COUNTRY OF CORRUPTION IRRESPECTIVE OF WHO OR WHICH PARTY THE PERSON BELONG....LETS' STOP POLITICING OUR FUTURE AND THAT OF THE COMING GENERATIONS...!!!

7 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Masculity(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
ScotsReferendum:
It is a shame that Buhari is telling the whole world that no APC person is corrupt

Well blame the dumb people who voted the dumb politicians.

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss

pls, save your energy. If you have any evidence against any APC member don't be afraid to approach EFCC. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by Kennydoc(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bevista:
---
---
---
---

Amaechi was indicted by the Commission of Enquiry set up in Rivers State. Even EFCC got a petition against him, but still failed to invite him. What is your point really?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Operatives Arrest PDP Spokesperson Olisa Metuh Over N1.4b Fraud by OnankpaBa(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
dancing shoki grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Profile Of Justices Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria / Photos: Osinbanjo Campaigns From Ward To Ward , In Market Place, Keke In Lagos / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.