Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? (557 Views)

5 Likely Reasons Men Won’t Travel With A Nigerian Woman / 5 Likely Reasons Men Won’t Travel With A Nigerian Woman / How Can I Travel For Owerri Imo State To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by kodedbis(f): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2016
I met this Lady late last year August precisely through a friend of mine ( match making things) she is 3years older than me , am 28 she is 31, I really like her but I find it so difficult to love her ever since we hv started dating and she as been so supportive to me financially because am Jobless now, but the main issue now is that my uncle in canada want to help so I can join him in canada and he says I must include my fiance name so it will b easier for me to get the visa, and now I needed like 50k to seat for ietls exam before d canada process can begin , I don't hv 50k for d exam now and when I told my gf about it she has promise to give me d 50k I needed provided her name will b included as my fiance. My problem now is that how will i go to canada with a woman I don't love and if I didn't include her name there is no where to get money to do d exam now and i must do it this month, she is d only hope I hv for now concerning the money I needed, my fellow nairalanders should I collect d money from her and divorce her when we get to canada? or I should i collect the money from her and travel without her and pay her back later? or what should I do ? Am really depress now. Your advice is needed urgently
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by midehi2(f): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
coming back
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by Mjshexy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 05, 2016
Please stop wasting that Aunt's time, age isn't on her side. U can as well sit your ass down in Nigeria & hustle a job angry
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
If you don't love her, don't collect the money from her, look for where to borrow from
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by cyprus000: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2016
lifeisabitch:
If you don't love her, don't collect the money from her, look for where to borrow from
[size=13pt]
Word!!!

The more you get financial favour from her, the more you get embroild in future abysmal banter with her.
[/size]
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by Deckynyansha(f): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2016
Instead of u divorcing that lady when you get there, its better you don't take that money from her because looking at her age, she is old enough to married. You better tell her the truth earlier than breaking her heart later later. BE WISE AND LEARN TO LOVE.
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by Vjcray: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
kodedbis:
I met this Lady late last year August precisely through a friend of mine ( match making things) she is 3years older than me , am 28 she is 31, I really like her but I find it so difficult to love her ever since we hv started dating and she as been so supportive to me financially because am Jobless now, but the main issue now is that my uncle in canada want to help so I can join him in canada and he says I must include my fiance name so it will b easier for me to get the visa, and now I needed like 50k to seat for ietls exam before d canada process can begin , I don't hv 50k for d exam now and when I told my gf about it she has promise to give me d 50k I needed provided her name will b included as my fiance. My problem now is that how will i go to canada with a woman I don't love and if I didn't include her name there is no where to get money to do d exam now and i must do it this month, she is d only hope I hv for now concerning the money I needed, my fellow nairalanders should I collect d money from her and divorce her when we get to canada? or I should i collect the money from her and travel without her and pay her back later? or what should I do ? Am really depress now. Your advice is needed urgently
[size=14pt] this is what you deserve. . [/size]
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by StefanSalvatore: 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dis is really hard 4 u, but i tink d mistake u made in d first place was not telling her ryt 4rm tym dat u were not in love wit her cuz had it bn u told her u would av ended tinz wit her n u wouldn't b in dis dilemma ryt now.

If u tell her now she'll feel dat u r now telling her dis cuz u wanna travel abroad but there is no harm in trying, jst tell her hw u feel n include her name.

At least she go knw hw u feel about her
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2016
I don't know why some people like starting wat they can not finish.
Posterity will judge you if you later disappoint the Aunty after all her efforts on U.
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by 400billionman: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
You guys just started dating.

Its not been loong.

You may still love her.
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by cruzita(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
if u don't love her don't love her money.if to say na woman una go dey call am olosho
Re: Should I Travel With Her To Canada Or Not? by fatheritunu: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2016
The truth is *the only thing that is constant in life is CHANGE.. I believe you can still love her or do u have any other serious relationship apart from her?

(1) (Reply)

Ada Officer / Hope Your Relationship Wasn't Built On This? / In Need Of A Chat Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.