Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Should I Return The Funds - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Return The Funds (14286 Views)

Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / Unable To Access Funds In My Account / Pencom Releases Guidelines For Pension Funds Withdrawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Return The Funds by Vikky014(f): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2016
flintrony:
I work in one of the federal government facility, we were all expecting some arrears payment for some time, it finally came, we were all happy.
Something happened I got another alert, the amount is close to what we were paid but not the same.
I was not called upon and nobody else got that second alert.
Plz nairalanders should I return or notify the system I got such such alert?
The arrears is close to #120k
The second alert is little less than 100k
Plz advise a member
the question is who will receive the money whn u return it bside they owed u for a long time...except if the money was meant for sme1 else if nt dnt return it
Re: Should I Return The Funds by datigbogirl: 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
ShakurM:
haha, I like your theory grin, make this country better na im Buhari dey fight for

By tempting d goat with Yam ko?
Re: Should I Return The Funds by ShakurM(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
datigbogirl:

By tempting d goat with Yam ko?
The goat's fault coz without yam, won't the Goat live?
Re: Should I Return The Funds by jackima: 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please do not think about it twice return it immediately. No question to ask act now and back to the sender.
Do not fool yourself, this is a new year way the enemy wanted to use to take you out of your job. Be wise.
Re: Should I Return The Funds by gemale(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oga jejely go report d mistake 2 bank & if u lyk ur self. Wt buhari in power, it's bye bye 2 sharp practices because if EFCC hold u, dem go take ur nose sniff Ata gun gun.
Re: Should I Return The Funds by HeavenShield: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2016
3 things are involved and is all in ur hands. 1. As long as the money is in ur acct. it could be a miracle and it is your money. If you get a good lawyer, the job is done.

2. This is a test of integrity by your employers. They wish to know your trust level. "Can we trust him?" Therefore return the money now.

3. Don't think abt what to do. Just choose 1 or 2 immediately.

You won't regret

3. Do 1 or 3
Re: Should I Return The Funds by funmo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
arsetalks:
This happened to me last week. I did a worldremit.com transfer via paypal card of £100 ( roughly 30k naira) to myself, it was paid twice.

I am not returning it. I won't because did transfer sometime last year, it was not paid but my card was debited. Till date they haven't paid.

Normally I would return it but in this case it would be stupid to do so.

Hello Sir!
Re: Should I Return The Funds by KeemzWale(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016
funmo:

Hello Sir!

Oga pay my money!
Re: Should I Return The Funds by KeemzWale(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
arsetalks:
This happened to me last week. I did a worldremit.com transfer via paypal card of £100 ( roughly 30k naira) to myself, it was paid twice.

I am not returning it. I won't because did transfer sometime last year, it was not paid but my card was debited. Till date they haven't paid.

Normally I would return it but in this case it would be stupid to do so.

Pay my money oga!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sharing Your Salary Information With Friends And Family, Good Or Bad? / Self-improvement : 10 Questions You Should Ask To Yourself / What's Your Experience Like Being A Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.