Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Inverter Wanted - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Inverter Wanted (839 Views)

Cheapest Inverter And Battery Ever In Nigeria / Power Inverter In Port Harcourt / Inverter,stabilizer,car Track And Power Booster That Is Made In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inverter Wanted by felifeli: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2009
I am looking for an inverter/charger solution to power three computers running together for a minimum of 4hours , or one running for miimum of 8 hours
I will be charging with generator/nepa

Looking for cheapest configuration . Please email me or text 08085007469 with cost of system = inveter/charger + battery (give details) .
Re: Inverter Wanted by otunbaj1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
@ felifeli, i can get you this inverter and my solution meet up with the requirement u want only if you use a flat/lcd monitor, let me knwo if the monitior u intend using with it is lcd or crt.Thanks
Badmus Oriyomi
Re: Inverter Wanted by speedy4u(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2009
pls what do you recommend for a cyber cafe with fifteen 17 inch flat screen computer systems, wiith one laser jet printer, a modem, 3 routers, one ceiling fan, & 2 fluorescent bulbs and a 14 inch tv? I would want the inverter to serve at least, between 24 - 48 hrs after NEPA failure. And how much would it cost. i live in kano, how do you work out the delivery and installation. i think i'm impressed with your product and support on your website. thanks. cheesy
Re: Inverter Wanted by maxsteel: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2009
Hi falifali.Am max,pls specify d type of monitor u use.If u use d tube type,its going to be very expensive cos u wil need an inverter of 1600w ,two 12v 200amphour battery.And a 20amp charger.Dis will cost u 80000.For all.But for a single computer 60000.Trust me man i do all mathematical calculation b4 i give u a price.But i will advice,i hav a very good product which will take a laptop for 18hrs.All cos 30000.
Re: Inverter Wanted by Chuckdee(m): 11:34am On Jul 16, 2009
maxsteel:

Hi falifali.Am max,pls specify d type of monitor u use.If u use d tube type,its going to be very expensive cos u wil need an inverter of 1600w ,two 12v 200amphour battery.And a 20amp charger.Dis will cost u 80000.For all.But for a single computer 60000.Trust me man i do all mathematical calculation b4 i give u a price.But i will advice,i hav a very good product which will take a laptop for 18hrs.All cos 30000.

@ maxsteel,
I am highly interested in this your product that will take a laptop 18hrs. Feed me more details and specifications
Re: Inverter Wanted by Afam(m): 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2009
felifeli:

I am looking for an inverter/charger solution to power three computers running together for a minimum of 4hours , or one running for miimum of 8 hours
I will be charging with generator/nepa

Looking for cheapest configuration . Please email me or text 08085007469 with cost of system = inveter/charger + battery (give details) .

Performance/reliability not price determines the cost effectiveness of an inverter backup system. Look for a reasonable enforceable warranty and ask people that may have used inverter backup systems to guide you as regards the pitfalls.

You may want to read the following article - Power Inverters - It is all about enforceable warranties

http://www.justalternativepower.com/article_detail.php?id=7
Re: Inverter Wanted by speedy4u(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2009
pls what do you recommend for a cyber cafe with fifteen 17 inch LCD flat screen computer systems, with one laser jet printer, a modem, 3 routers, one ceiling fan, & 2 fluorescent bulbs and a 14 inch tv? I would want the inverter to serve at least, between 12 - 24 hrs after NEPA failure. And how much would it cost. i live in kano, how do you work out the delivery and installation. i think i'm impressed with your product and support on your website. thanks. my phone no is 08068130593. email: oj_umeadi@yahoo.co.uk. wink

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5610 3g Xpressmusic For Sale + Free 4gb Card + Free Bluetooth Headset 15k / Very Clean Nokia N95 For Sale,18k Last Price SOLD / Only N20k Per Year! Call Anywhere If You Have Broadband Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.