Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? (1104 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by kstadaura: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
Do you like talkative or shy girls?
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Vjcray: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
[size=14pt] give me a lady with a high sense of humor any day anytime. .. [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
shy girls bcuz they are more of action than words
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Jayjay0(m): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Anyone with big boobs and ass cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by RexKexMilann: 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ladies that Talk Too Much? 100% Turn Off!

1 Like

Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lemme pitch my tent here...
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Monalisa185(f): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
*spreads mat*
guys, over to you...
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by fulfillbill(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
The ones wey too dey talk go sabi lie wella...a matured lady should be expressive only when necessary

1 Like

Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nova15: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jayjay0:

Your head de dia

1 Like

Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by obiorathesubtle: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2016
Lol.. My last comments have been attacked by all the idiots that read and misinterpret me without reading my signature first!

Now.. I'm giving you a heads-up, if after this you see sth random, totally stupid or (as the last guy/idiot said) inexplicable... Do the right thing!

And now my comment for the thread..

Talkative girls over shy_bitches.. Who wants to have sex with a quiet lass?
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by ivyT(f): 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2016
Smh 4 romanceSection in 2016
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Kingsasian(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Talkative
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by djeezy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
A talkative? Depending on how you see it. Others may deem it outspoken. So talkative girl is the lesser evil.
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Talkative hell NO. They don't know the time they reveal secrets. Always carried away and lies so much. Give me that quite and active chic and I........
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2016
Talkative hell NO. They don't know the time they reveal secrets. Always carried away and lies so much. Give me that quite and active chic and I........where is my brain?
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by olarwhumy6(f): 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2016
Just here to read Comments.
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by nerdfrost(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2016
I prefer them quiet gals ooo!! Talkative gals cud be really annoying
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2016
Shy girls could be "talkatives" too...undecided

Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by edwardgunju(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
olarwhumy6:
Just here to read Comments.
Who asked u undecided
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by dollyjoy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Jayjay0:
where you see big boobs and ass?op said shy and garrulous.
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by dollyjoy(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Shy girls could be "talkatives" too...undecided

especially in bed"
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
especially in bed"
Haha!grin

thankyou!grin
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by dollyjoy(f): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Haha!grin

thankyou!grin
winkwink
Re: Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2016
you're literally offerring two extremes.

I'd die first before I chose between a shy girl and a gut spiller. I've tasted both and I didn't like the outcome.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Ladies, What Would You Do If Your Man Did This To You? / These Are What The Guys Do When They Need Your Butttty / Have I Lost My Wife To Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.