Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria (1661 Views)

How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? / The Pains Of A Busty Lady / Meet The 76 Yrs.rich And Oldest Bachelor In south-east Nigeria..*photos* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by Kitnaija: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2016
Source - RELATIONSHIP AND DATING ADVICE

Being a bachelor in our society can sometimes come with certain pains and deprivations! grin. Well, it is all good sha! Some things are better to be experienced than for you to be told cool If you still think only ladies share from it, you are on a long thing!

1) When you go to the market to buy foodstuffs, the traders notice you easily as a bachelor and some would want to use that as an opportunity to make abnormal profits off you, especially, when you don’t have a regular customer you buy from! If na for me, market fall press them because I sabi price well well o! I fit price your 500Naira fish for 150Naira!!! grin. Na joke I dey o!

2) You close from work after a hard day’s job, feeling tired and weak but you still have to prepare what to eat…unless you want to settle for junk foods such as Akara and bread or bread and fanta (Truckman’s sandwich) grin

3) You open your facebook page and it seems everyone you knew out there back in school is getting married! You just feel like uploading your marriage pics too!

4) You are having a swell time in the office and a naughty colleague of yours throws in a joke of you being a ‘Manchelor’ without realizing the mental effect of it. What do you do? You laugh it off…apply humour!

5) Family people are sharing things and they give you a small portion…before you make an attempt to complain, someone stands up to remind you that you are not married yet, that those that got bigger portions are family men.

6) You hardly tell your landlord that you don’t have money for utility bills yet; he is bound to ask you: ‘You dor marry?’ ‘Do you have kids you feed?’ ‘Wetin you dey use money dey do?’ See me see problem o! So I don’t have personal expenses because I am not married?

7) They inaugurate a committee in your company and they give the key roles to the married folks who are less competent than you! Why? The management think they are more responsible Error!!!

8. When you are very free and open, neighbours, especially, the female ones, take advantage. They enter your crib at random, open your freezer and help themselves with beverages and foods! Who go challenge dem?

9) Sometimes when you do business with married folks, they want to take advantage of it as they feel they need more money than you since they have mouths to feed. Ogbeni, stop it! Na me give your wife belle to born children? grin

10) Friends keep pointing out girls they know that can make good wives. When some see you chilling with a babe, they secretly tell you, ‘Dis one fit you o! Marry am na’!!! Without even knowing who she is. So e mean say me no get eyes and mind of my own again.

Source - RELATIONSHIP AND DATING ADVICE

1 Like

Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by RexKexMilann: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2016
Are these the "Pains" Of being A Bachelor? OR Pain now has a New Meaning?
Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by Monalisa185(f): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2016
grin
Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by chandli: 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
Monalisa185:
grin
Always shining your teeth grin
Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by Kitnaija: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
chandli:
ahahah got some teeth prib(NA Joke oo)
Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sensible write up
Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by Kitnaija: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Sensible write up
Thanks
Re: 10 Pains Of Being A Bachelor In Nigeria by Monalisa185(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2016
chandli:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Valentine Question! / 3 Facts Life Has Taught Me. / Dedicate A Quote To Your Ex(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.