Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) (2446 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Question For The Ladies!! What Will You Do In This Situation? [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Pls be honest

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by kamatofeelz(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Owliver(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
either way you are doomed.

The safest option is to turn to shite muslim and go live in Tehran Iran.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2016
Uuh.. Tell her you're impotent and the doctors said you have mild incumbent gastric cancer level 4.. And you only have 1 year to live on Earth.. She'll totally bail.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Uuh.. Tell her you're impotent and the doctors said you have mild incumbent gastric cancer level 4.. And you only have 1 year to live on Earth.. She'll totally bail.

And if she doesn't?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
Merlissa:

And if she doesn't?
uuh.. Fake your death? Stay fake dead for like a week
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2016
I sell rat poison at wholesale price. When NLers are done advising you, can I pls sell some products?? Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by misspicy(f): 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2016
What a wicked boyfriend
I jump and pass undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by gutsygareth(f): 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2016
Fake your own death? psst...U gara be kidding me.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Greenbullet(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2016
BTW ooo,guy is a heartless fool u just wasted nine years of the poor gals life ,where do u want her to start from. oponu
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Merlissa(f): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
uuh.. Fake your death? Stay fake dead for like a week

Am literally rolling on the floor
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2016
Merlissa:

smiley
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by kinglekan: 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2016
misspicy:
What a wicked boyfriend

I jump and pass undecided

How exactly is he being wicked? He already stated that they both aren't happy anymore. Its more like they are enduring each other and considering the valuable time that would appear to have been wasted if they end things.

Would you rather they continue in deception hoping that things would turn out fine? Last time i checked marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Tsam96(m): 11:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
Greenbullet:
BTW ooo,guy is a heartless fool u just wasted nine years of the poor gals life ,where do u want her to start from. oponu
before going ahead to play the blame game do u realize nine years of his life was also wasted. women are nt always the onli victims u.know. Op you both deserve to be happy so if getting married is going to get u stuck to unhappiness forever I think u should go ahead nd break things hope. but I guess u might just be having cold foot and d thought of getting married to this lady is making u scared.. u used to love her didn't u. what happened to that love try to answer that question then maybe u guys cn still work things out.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by misspicy(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2016
kinglekan:

How exactly is he being wicked? He already stated that they both aren't happy anymore. Its more like they are enduring each other and considering the valuable time that would appear to have been wasted if they end things.

Would you rather they continue in deception hoping that things would turn out fine? Last time i checked marriage doesn't guarantee happiness.

yes the guy is wicked,in fact I don't blame him,I blame ladies who have low self esteem that they don't even see the warning signs in a long term relationship,in fact most long term relationships that end up in marriage is mostly not love,its more about satisfying people and doing the needful...

Now his excuse is that they are enduring themselves,which he is just admitting or already admitted years ago,but won't let her go before it became too late? is 9 years a child's play,a nine year old child will be in jss1 already.
You and I know females that are kin on getting married don't have years to dilly dally and be playing games around,the lady in question is probably above 30,now tell me the probability of her getting a suitable suitor in Nigeria at that age if not by divine intervention..

Dude is purely wicked, and his actions will catch up with him,if story is true though,we know people like them,trust me,its not about sentiments,they don't end well
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by kinglekan: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2016
misspicy:

yes the guy is wicked,in fact I don't blame him,I blame ladies who have low self esteem that they don't even see the warning signs in a long term relationship,in fact most long term relationships that end up in marriage is mostly not love,its more about satisfying people and doing the needful...

Now his excuse is that they are enduring themselves,which he is just admitting or already admitted years ago,but won't let her go before it became too late? is 9 years a child's play,a nine year old child will be in jss1 already.
You and I know females that are kin on getting married don't have years to dilly dally and be playing games around,the lady in question is probably above 30,now tell me the probability of her getting a suitable suitor in Nigeria at that age if not by divine intervention..

Dude is purely wicked, and his actions will catch up with him,if story is true though,we know people like them,trust me,its not about sentiments,they don't end well

[b]
Well i guess you have a point tho. I sure as hell wouldn't be in courtship with someone for 9years before i make up my mind. Took him 9 frigging years to reach a decision. Quite sad tho. undecided

Well i think the sooner he lets the lady know how he feels the better. Time is of the essence now, she would be hurt and definitely needs to heal gradually while she moves on with her life.

Mr right might just be around the corner, who knows? smiley

Another angle to look at this is the fact that the guy probably needs to be sure he is making the right choice here. The issue here might just be over familiarity and both partners are bored as they have explored all that there is to explore in the last 9years.

If that's the case he might be making a huge mistake breaking up with her because it is quite normal for the initial excitement of being with your partner to reduce with years of being together. They should rather figure out a way to rekindle the spark that was once there.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Since both of them are unhappy in the relationship I think the feeling is mutual, he should break up with her to avoid a life long regret
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by ggrin(f): 1:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Greenbullet:
greenbulletundecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by DharmyYinks: 2:54am On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

He clearly stated dey ve been together n apart tru d 9 years i.e broke up n get back again. D blame is on both not only d Guy. She should ve seen d signs n he should ve end it since he is no longer interested.

Dats if she skip some class tongue

Check again, shez 28 goin to 29 dis year

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by tpiar: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Merlissa:

the post is not funny.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
If he's rich that will make her cling even more tightly.... This economy is bad o grin
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by kokoA(m): 7:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Tell her you saw her chasing you with a machete in your dream and yo mama said it means badluck. But! Bros.. Haba! 9 years.. you have completely banged out all the sweetness in her body naw. Who wan carry dat kind over used car?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Viktor1983(m): 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Truth is , some ladies on here will want to kill you just beacause of the write up. Now imagine if they were this your GF that u are talking about.

Choi!
Bros You must marry her oo!
9years? infact She is your wife already.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by Shehucom(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
This ain't funny, how can you date a girl for nine years and you just realized suddenly that it won't work out. Guy you can kill o.
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by 7footre(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2016
After wasting 9 good years and into the 10th year you are suddenly realising all that crap? I mean how heartless can someone get? There is no way to justify whatever rubbish you have to say!
Well how can a girl be with a guy for over 2 tenures ( 8 ) years without any meaningful output?
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by mrjojo: 7:54am On Jan 06, 2016
As in, seriously, this just plain wickedness. So it took 9yrs to come to realise she isn't the "one". Kai, and u av a sister oo, imagine someone doing this with ur sister.. After avin se.x countless times,and using her, You are tired n bored shey? who are u going to toss d "remnant"too.. If I am dat lady ehn, we are SO gonna get married, Like anytin it takes..
Ladies please learn from this, If you can't define where ur relationship is headed within 6months of dating, abeg dump d dude and find ur square root oo, just a brotherly advise oo
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by misspicy(f): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
DharmyYinks:

He clearly stated dey ve been together n apart tru d 9 years i.e broke up n get back again. D blame is on both not only d Guy. She should ve seen d signs n he should ve end it since he is no longer interested.

Dats if she skip some class tongue

Check again, shez 28 goin to 29 dis year

Kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa
did you see where I blamed the lady? she is just love struck and foolish

my nieces and nephews of that age are in jss2 already,they skipped no class tonguetongue

its possible the guy downplayed the age,just to get a little sympathy for his wicked act tonguetongue

BTW you are using my trademark laughter without permission,amma sue you undecided
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by cruzita(f): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
only one word for him *WICKED*
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by FlyTee(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2016
OP, so you started dating the lady when she was about 19years old, a period when she was still hot abi grin ... Now she don expire. But seriously though 9 years is no joke for both of you, try to rediscover that thing that attracted you to her in the first play. I wish you both all the best. Peace
Re: Guys, What Would You Do In This Situation (photo) by DharmyYinks: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
misspicy:

did you see where I blamed the lady? she is just love struck and foolish

my nieces and nephews of that age are in jss2 already,they skipped no class tonguetongue

its possible the guy downplayed the age,just to get a little sympathy for his wicked act tonguetongue

BTW you are using my trademark laughter without permission,amma sue you undecided
Easy on d lady naa.. she is probably expectin him to pop d questn n got lost in d Guy. A foolish thing to do grin

shocked They must ve started school wen dey wer a year old or didn't pass tru Pri 6 (if dats still valid nowadays) wink

Yh. Its 'possible'. Buh all we ve is an hypothesis of wats actually happening. Can't be verified yet tongue

U never patented it cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Boundaries You And Your Partner Should Set / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me / Checkout Photos Of 20 Years Old Chinese Rubber (flexible) Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.