Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials (2536 Views)

Invest In Jireh Project / Join The Jireh Team Today 2 (Benin City Edition) / Join The Jireh Team Today (2 Months Cucumber Training) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2016
Hey guys, you all remember Project Jireh? Invest in my 20 hectare cucumber/watermelon farm? If you don't, read up
https://www.nairaland.com/2199401/invest-20-hectare-watermelon-cucumber

Well, the project came with a lot of challenges, it was not easy at all. I can remember that at some point, someone speculated the project has collapsed. LOL. I read and I laughed. I mean, I knew what I was looking for, and I was on course to getting it. The pressure was not easy to deal with, but we are here.

I shared the challenges here.... https://www.nairaland.com/2781897/learn-success-well-mistakes

It was not easy o. at all. But in the words of M.I. "How can I lose when I am with the best team?"

The Jireh team are super super amazing, super smart, super hard working, super dedicated. I doff my hat for all my Jireh brothers and sisters. Y'all brought us here. Even when the project looked hopeless you guys came through.

Secondly, My wonderful partners, from TAI to our esteemed investors, you guys were amazing, considerate and very cool. Even when things looked ugly, You guys were all smiles.

We are here, We made it. I remember opening Jireh 1 here. And I want to declare Jireh 1 officially closed. Now we have moved on to Jireh 2. Thank You Jesus!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Imortal001: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thanks to God for you and your team!
Never give up is name of the game... more oil to your elbow..

1 Like

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2016
Remember the dream is to run the biggest agric investment company in Nigeria/Africa. Please anyone with any idea or comments that will help improve our project, will be highly appreciated.

And for our partners, please come and put a word of encouragement for the Jireh Team here. Some of my Team members will soon start rushing in here soon grin. I love you all, especially Morenike that calls everytime cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2016
Thank you Hotmas911. you are the bestest Landlord in Nigeria, and a fantastic friend. Thank you bros. cool

1 Like

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2016
Ehen... My team said I should add, much love to our partners, especially the ones from USA, CANADA and FRANCE. Some of you, I've never met in my life, yet you believed it could work. You guys are strong o. Me sef no get that kind Liver! Lol smiley. It even makes me love you guys more. Thank you very much.

For those who took out time to visit us in the farm, I love you to the moon and back. The team was always ecstatic when some "ogas at the top" will come and say some few words of encouragement.

For those who ate our cucumber, hope you enjoyed it? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Biimz: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Congratulations on the successful completion of an amazing venture! Jireh 2 here we come!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by tunene66: 5:58am On Jan 06, 2016
It's real wonderful being part of Project Jireh 1. I'm also part of Project Jireh 2. To GOD be glory always. AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Georgeoye: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank God for making everything beautiful in His time. Kudos to the team, I am glad to be part of the success story, this is just the beginning, GREATER ! GREATER !! GREATER !!! successes ahead in Jesus name.

...and thanks for the cucumbers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Blurry: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2016
Kai Jasper

I never knew about Jireh 1...alas it has now closed.

Anyways, how do we get on board the new project Jireh 2...what are the requirements and what is it about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by happen2: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
Good work Jireh project team and it's Nice being part of your investors.I really believe in the team even when it seems not working as planned.

Good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Blurry:
Kai Jasper

I never knew about Jireh 1...alas it has now closed.

Anyways, how do we get on board the new project Jireh 2...what are the requirements and what is it about.
Sorry o. We for carry ads. But we were looking for reliable and selected few. Even Jireh 2 has sold out at the moment.
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by 1wolex85: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
jasper7:

Sorry o. We for carry ads. But we were looking for reliable and selected few. Even Jireh 2 has sold out at the moment.
whats this Jireh project all about pls? I may be interested in investing
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Blurry: 5:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
jasper7:

Bia Nwoke mind yourself oooo.

Which kind talk be this na.

Kindly reconsider na...i am really interested.
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
1wolex85:

whats this Jireh project all about pls? I may be interested in investing
It's a farming investment project. smiley
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Blurry:

Bia Nwoke mind yourself oooo.

Which kind talk be this na.

Kindly reconsider na...i am really interested.
Hehehehe... True talk. The thing don close. We can't take more than our Land and Human Resource can carry. But not to worry something better is coming.
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by martyns200(m): 6:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
well I must say am really impressed about project Jireh1 and glad to be part of parcel of both Jireh1 and 2. let me say it all started late 2014 when I stumbled upon Jasper's trend in the agricultural section about his techniques of planting cucumber. I was quite impressed and immediately called him up to ask if he manages cucumber farm for people and he said no. Ever since then, have been following his posts and when the opportunity came by, I didn't hesitate to jump at it. At the point of making payment in the bank, I called Jasper one last time cos I wasn't so sure I could take such risk but he convinced me one more time and I thank God I regretted it an inch. In as much as he had challenges he kept updating if one calls to know how far with the project, however up till now as I type, have never been to the ogbomoso site of project Jireh nor met Jasper one on one. To crown it all, I thank God for making the project Jireh1 a very successful one and project Jireh2, here I come once again. To Jasper and his project Jireh team, I duff my hat for your guys and the sky is just your starting point. Greater heights for you guys in Jesus name....AMEN. Thank u Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Blurry: 9:16am On Jan 07, 2016
jasper7:

Hehehehe... True talk. The thing don close. We can't take more than our Land and Human Resource can carry. But not to worry something better is coming.

You said Jireh 2 was opening/starting in January, how come its closed already on the 7th? cry I cant start my year this way. angry Please reconsider, buzzed you on whatsapp. Lets talk.
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by popemicky: 1:05am On Jan 08, 2016
@jasper7 does it mean dat will cn't participate in jireh 2? pls when will u start the nex project? I am interested.
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jireh 2 is on already. People are wondering if we can do another 50% ROI by July. Lol... Let's watch and see

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by glogirl(f): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
So can we still key in jasper?
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is coming quite late I know.

From the get go, I just felt I could trust this Jasper guy. And I liked his ideas. They were very clear and he wasn't begging anybody. Up till now, I haven't met him but I trust him because he obviously stands for something and is passionate about his work. He's also obviously a businessman but not criminally minded looking for a fast buck. He's strategic and knows that in the long run, reputation is key.

Jireh 1 was evidently a success. I had to pull out of Jireh 2 due to pressing matters, but I can't wait to resume partnership with this great guy. To me, it's obvious Jasper is going places. His insight is tremendous.

So Mr. jasper7, well done. But don't rest yet. I sent you a text. Try check this out https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/enterprise-challenge. It may help in your quest to disrupt the agricultural sector.

We are solidly behind you.
Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by jasper7(m): 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2016
Fortissimo:
This is coming quite late I know.

From the get go, I just felt I could trust this Jasper guy. And I liked his ideas. They were very clear and he wasn't begging anybody. Up till now, I haven't met him but I trust him because he obviously stands for something and is passionate about his work. He's also obviously a businessman but not criminally minded looking for a fast buck. He's strategic and knows that in the long run, reputation is key.

Jireh 1 was evidently a success. I had to pull out of Jireh 2 due to pressing matters, but I can't wait to resume partnership with this great guy. To me, it's obvious Jasper is going places. His insight is tremendous.

So Mr. jasper7, well done. But don't rest yet. I sent you a text. Try check this out https://www.britishcouncil.org.ng/enterprise-challenge. It may help in your quest to disrupt the agricultural sector.

We are solidly behind you.
Thanks for the vote of confidence bros.

1 Like

Re: Project Jireh Investment Closing Ceremony - Testimonials by SenseiAri: 5:43am On Jul 24, 2016
jasper7:
Ehen... My team said I should add, much love to our partners, especially the ones from USA, CANADA and FRANCE. Some of you, I've never met in my life, yet you believed it could work. You guys are strong o. Me sef no get that kind Liver! Lol smiley. It even makes me love you guys more. Thank you very much.
For those who took out time to visit us in the farm, I love you to the moon and back. The team was always ecstatic when some "ogas at the top" will come and say some few words of encouragement.
For those who ate our cucumber, hope you enjoyed it? cheesy

I'm very interested Oga Jasper, is there going to be a Jireh 3?

(1) (Reply)

The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria / Eggs Incubation In My Room / Amazing Banana Produce Frm My Farm(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.