Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged (45714 Views)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital / Davido Hospitalized Over An Undisclosed Illness / Julius Agwu Discharged From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by popcykaylah(m): 5:40am On Jan 06, 2016
rubbish.. attention seeker!!
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by HRich(m): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2016
queenst:
https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/684402062168330240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
The turbulent time Dele Momodu and Sophia Momodu gave Davido in the past weeks, have landed him in the hospital.
The 23-year-old music star revealed on Twitter, that he was just leaving the hospital, after treatments on Tuesday afternoon.
Davido further added that he is heading to the studio to remix Humble Smiths’ smasing hit single, “ Osinachi”, which we can’t wait to hear. He wrote,
“The Lord is my strength … About to be discharged from the hospital From here to the studio BOUTTA kill this osinachi remix! @humblesmiths.”

lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/davido-hospitalized-over-baby-mama-drama/
why's this always in the news?
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by GoodHealth007: 5:54am On Jan 06, 2016
Baby Mama Drama

===========================================================================================================

REVEALED! Find out how to make a lady turned on in minutes and have her wet and literally beg you to f*ck her

https://www.nairaland.com/2803981/revealed-see-how-quickly-turn

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by lielbree: 6:15am On Jan 06, 2016
Divido is a spilt brat
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by OnankpaBa(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by almustopha82(m): 6:41am On Jan 06, 2016
dis matter is getting out of hand. move on guy notin do u

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by UncleDeeee(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2016
So finally Wizkid mature pass Davido.
This boy too childish ni. Remain for am to tweet him poo. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by NobleAngell(f): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2016
Hahaha seriously? That's serious, sorry sha. But op where's the diagnosis that shows that it is baby mama post- drama fever .
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Jwhizzy(m): 7:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Babymama drama abi he OD'ed on drugs. Oshisko undecided
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by busolakun(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Morals!
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Mrevildoer(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2016
I'm nt thr whn they started it nd am damn sure i won't be thr whn they will end it.

it is their family problem.
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 06, 2016
Must there be a remix when Phyno is on the original track.....
What are u remixing
It's already perfect grin
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by hezy4real01(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2016
Thank Jesus for your life
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Omooba2016(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2016
That's ur own cup of tea[color=#990000][/color]]
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Okies27(m): 7:30am On Jan 06, 2016
queenst:
https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/684402062168330240?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
The turbulent time Dele Momodu and Sophia Momodu gave Davido in the past weeks, have landed him in the hospital.
The 23-year-old music star revealed on Twitter, that he was just leaving the hospital, after treatments on Tuesday afternoon.
Davido further added that he is heading to the studio to remix Humble Smiths’ smasing hit single, “ Osinachi”, which we can’t wait to hear. He wrote,
“The Lord is my strength … About to be discharged from the hospital From here to the studio BOUTTA kill this osinachi remix! @humblesmiths.”

lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.tk/davido-hospitalized-over-baby-mama-drama/
. Small pikin wey him heart n prick never strong say him wan do wetin old men dey do... Money doesn't make one mature but gets you into mess if you are not properly trained. Davido na still omomo
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by bigerboy200: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2016
pocohantas:
How many times would humblesmith remix that song?
Na that one dey me important. Davido is all right, no mind am.
Till d song blow and becomes a hit..na remix sure pass ohh. grin cheesy
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by 2016Utmerunz: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2016
DAVID U Bleep UP, After we talk and talk @Lekki and I told you a lot, You still got the guts to Cast it out
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by KanwuliaJara: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2016
What a way to start life!
Davido! The hand-writing is on the wall. cry
Na grave you see so! cheesy
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2016
like 50cent said...i see gangsters getting religious wen dey start bleeding..lol
elektra:
It is only after sh!t hits that fan you'll hear them calling God's name.
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Drabrah(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2016
IykeWest:
angry So? Might be just a regular check up, I don't see how it pertains to baby mama drama
Txs jare.
Everybody trying 2 get cheap publicity.
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by repogirl(f): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

So if chance for you to become a celeb arises, you mean you want rush and grab it like you give bj?? Oloriburuku!!!!!!!!
Just because you are desperate for people to notice your stu'pidity doesn't mean everyone else is. .... Even if I rush to give bjs, its not with shrivelled little diseased di'cks like yours.

So go and treat your syphilis infected brain and stop look for Nairaland celebrity. Okponu Ode Oshi, desperate idi'ot.
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Orikinla(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2016
Osinachi, my brother.
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
elektra:
It is only after sh!t hits that fan you'll hear them calling God's name.

Daughter, would you rather they call satan's name?
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Agunnewi: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Nmeri17:
what pains me the most in life, is that by 12:56am, a nairaland mod is somewhere in Otta waiting to push a Davido topic to front page sad

but what do I know?? every effort has to be exhausted in order to continue fanning nairaland's dead blokos wink ...however futile the effort cry Pele o egbon Suen!

You murdered Seun's name, you will not go unpunished grin cheesy
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by jmaxjohn(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
Pity seeker
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by lilkudos(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2016
Puhahahahaha

#ma baby mama sinachi
#ma baby daughter sinachi

Advert!!!!
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by adellam16(f): 10:42am On Jan 06, 2016
Demmocrats:
Publicity Stunt grin grin grin
Abi o. Na person send am to go smuggle dpikin without the consent of d mom? Now he is looking for pity. Small boy with small sense
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by Styleshans(m): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2016
pocohantas:
How many times would humblesmith remix that song?
Na that one dey me important. Davido is all right, no mind am.

Which other remix have you heard?
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by obisdavinc(m): 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
too much talk talk
Re: Davido Hospitalized, About To Be Discharged by BABANGBALI: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
OLANIYONU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo / Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.