Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Notice To Seun, Moderators, Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Ijaws And Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Notice To Seun, Moderators, Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Ijaws And Others (404 Views)

3 Appointments To Hausa-fulanis In One Day, FFK Blasts Buhari. / Ijaws Flee Lagos And Ogun For Fear Of ROPC Attack / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice To Seun, Moderators, Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Ijaws And Others by MayorofLagos(m): 12:52am On Jan 06, 2016
I, Mayor of Lagos, henceforth and in accordance with my resolution for year 2016, under the provisions of liberty and freedom granted to my person by the Federal Government of Nigeria, herewith wishes to notify the public to the following:

I am now to be known as
Chief Cletus Chukwumerije Chidozie,
Chief CCC for short!

This notice expires 31/12/16.

Im particularly issuing a 24hrs notice to all ewedu eaters and cow herders that failure to heed this notice will have devastating consequences as myself and my brothers will not waste time to actualize Biafra.
Re: Notice To Seun, Moderators, Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Ijaws And Others by Vjcray: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

N82m Wole Soyinka Dinner: Rivers Commissioner Seeks Refund- VANGUARD / 3-yrs On,Nigerian Boy Reminds GTB Of Their Job Promise After His Graduation(pic) / See The Funniest Olamide Tweet By A Mile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.