Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

UPDATED: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Exposes Lady Asking For Her Husband's Number - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UPDATED: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Exposes Lady Asking For Her Husband's Number (3576 Views)

Sagesse Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Celebration In Abuja (Photos) / Gumsu Abacha Exposes Husband-Snatcher Trying To Snatch' Her Billionaire Husband / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATED: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Exposes Lady Asking For Her Husband's Number by TheophilusA: 12:53am On Jan 06, 2016
Insta-News:

Hadiza Umar Yakubu is one of Gumsu Sani-Abacha's Instagram followers. Gumsu, yesterday, instagrammed the picture of her husband Mohamadou Bayero Fadil with a caption "Good man". Unknown to Hadiza that that's Gumsu's husband, she requested for his number: "Hello. I want you to give me the man's picture you posted on your Instagram page. I hope you won't refuse giving me the number.Thanks waiting patiently." Hadiza, whose Instagram handle is haddie_queen, has now changed her profile visibility to private. The scion of the Abacha family in her alert post said: "Beware of husband snatchers @haddie_queen is one."

UPDATED: Hadiza has messaged Gumsu again that: "I really don't know what she's talking about. I don't even know she actually sent the message. Am sorry. Pleading on her behalf."

http://dawntodusknews.com/gumsu-sani-abacha-exposes-lady-asking-for-her-husbands-number/

Re: UPDATED: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Exposes Lady Asking For Her Husband's Number by tpiar: 1:02am On Jan 06, 2016
lord have mercy.
Re: UPDATED: Gumsu Sani-Abacha Exposes Lady Asking For Her Husband's Number by MemeTroll: 1:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Soo just like that you'll ask someone for her husband’s number... and you think she'll give you... some people still thinking lkke its 2k15

(1) (Reply)

The Total Numbers Of Eligible Voters In Each Six Geopolitical Zone In Nigeria / Pastor Chris, AMCON In Court Over Unpaid Salaries. 44 Dead So Far. / The Failure Of Muhammadu Buhari Led Government On Roads -photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.