Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) (1025 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns N150 Million Wrongly Paid Into His Account In Qatar [photo] / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by Arobake: 3:30am On Jan 06, 2016
Four thousand Naira was pd into my account by mistake. I just returned to UK after my daughter's wedding back home during the last week in October, followed by all the Christmas/ new year expenses. My account was beyond depleted. So me thinking January is a very long month. Trust me then when I say this isn't a good time at all for anyone to put money in my account in error.

Anyway, I saw someone had done just that. And I have been expecting the error to be noticed/verified by now, but no, it hasn't. The only thing keeping me away from this money is that "small is relative". This amount that looks small to me might be some one's last card. I've tried calling GTB, but the network has been awful.

So i thought Nairaland has a very very wide reach. Who knows somewhere someone, a Nairalander on here might know the Habeeb of Abule Egba, who maybe, right now is frantic with the unaccountable loss of this dough. The relevant photo of my acct details/the transaction is attached.

A very very long shot in the dark.

Re: A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by pimplucious: 3:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Congrats bro, that's ur own share of Dasuki largesse. But e lean sha

1 Like

Re: A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by Arobake: 3:39am On Jan 06, 2016
I no be bros oo! Me be old woman.

Congrats!?! On top this pittance? When Dasuki dem na billions and millions they are sharing? You are very funny.

pimplucious:
Congrats bro, that's ur own share of Dasuki largesse. But e lean sha
Re: A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by Khd95(m): 3:46am On Jan 06, 2016
U ve done well,God bless usmiley

trust me,as u ve brought this issue to d ''council of nairalanders'' now,habeeb will soon show upgrin.

But b care not to release the money to ''fake'' habeeb oosad

2 Likes

Re: A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by homeboy205: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2016
Lol
Re: A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by Lordskyes(m): 4:12am On Jan 06, 2016
God bless your soul...

1 Like

Re: A Very Long Shot In The Dark - Money Paid Into My Account By Mistake (photo) by Jabioro: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Definitely it was canter physical payment, therefore he would have deposit payment teller with him to proof..Whatever Habeeb that show face, he must also come along with evidence

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan Needed In Abuja / Joy Akubuike. Is Gone / See A New Church In Tanzania Where Pastors Foot Must Not Touch The Ground:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.