Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken (7611 Views)

Photos: Tastee Fried Chicken Names New Product After Ceo’s Son Who Died Last Yea / Photos: Tastee Fried Chicken Names New Product After Ceo’s Son Who Died Last Yea / Tastee Fried Chicken On Fire Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by timmy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2006
@nightrider, well i kinda have some connections with TFC, im not saying ild help, but i could findout more infos as regards what happend and what the management thinks of the whole lot.
if i may ask, wich of their outlets did the event take place ?
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Gentlebabs(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2006
Did you go to Tastee Fried Chicken or you went somewhere near there? You have to back your claims wth facts to give you a good legal representation.

Also check if cars are parked there at owners risks. But i guarante you that there shall be no loss, if you hav lost anything in the past; God is the reason why you have not lost eveything.

I wish you success in your quest.

Cheers,

Gentle Babs.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by nightrider: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2006
Timmy

Bros it was at the awolowo branch in Ikoyi!

Their security guards parked me, o boy i assumed my car was safe with them. i should have known better. there wer like two guards standing outside.
how was i to know that TFC was so incompetent. I want to try and meet the woman that owns the place and if she doesn't plan on paying me back. i'll sue them.

The media has already approached me for a story. But i'm not interested in it getting dirty. i just want my money back.

while i was complaining about my stolen money. Some elderly man who was there also camne in and started complaining about how their security guards vandalised his car at Their Victoria island headquarters. They made away with some equipment and no one was ever caught. the guy was even more bitter than i was.

One of their guards was arrested but he was released when he couldn't be charged.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by rudeboy(m): 3:02am On Oct 28, 2006
heeeeey,NIGHTRIDER i got GOOD NEWS 4 you,i ''ve LAWYERs 4 you,incase, you want to SUE THEM,is my uncle GANI FAWEHINMI.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by igbonla(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2006
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Christino(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2006
TFC guards should be lenient enough to sort you 5,000 for all your stress or pay for the junk food you bought from them and pay the tithe to me! grin

Why would you drive around town with 250,000 in your car, thank God you didn't fall into the hands of the police they woulda led you to an uncompleted building and NL would be losing another member!

DOn't u have an ATM or Valu Card, a cheque book or something, I'm finding it hard to believe that that amount of money does not translate to cocaine or something, unless the person who gave it to you set you up nicely. Thank God you are alive to tell it. Robbery at gunpoint is a misery.

Shit haps, one of those stories you shouldn't tell your kids, or sorry, you should tell them you were once a WISE man! It's dotcom baby grin
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Radiant(f): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2006
What's so funny about this story?@ Tino

How d'u know he wasn't coming from the bank and decided to stop over at TFC to get sum'in to eat? What if he needed cash and not his card

So any1 who has 250k is into 'coke'? I really worry about your financial status shocked shocked shocked Nonsense!
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Christino(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2006
When I mean coke, i mean money in kind, not cash, it could be anything that translates to money in value, not CASH.
What if he needed cash? For an owambe party or what, that's one place where cards are not needed, at least not 250 grand! that's $2,000 dolls.

Sometimes i wonder if some people can read at all. The aim of widthdrawing money from the bank is to pay up for expenses, services or goods, right? That's why you have a check book or at least, pay into someone else's account.

You obviously don't reside in lagos, or Nigeria, cos if you do, you'll know the risk of moving about with cash. We even have gas cards for your info (MObil) you virtually don't need to carry cash around. MOst of these eateries have ATM outlets or accept valucard, don't be quick to drop a senseless post without reading thoroughly, your level of comprehension is rather low, you'll fall an easy victim to hungry nigerian policemen.

Some months ago, a yahoo boy was murdered by the police cos they saw lots of cash in his car, they made away with the cash but an eyewitness saw them. No policeman would look @ your ATM card or passbook or watever, cash brings EYES - got that. Learn!!! or keep your mouth lipsrsealed

LAGOS is UNSAFE for carrying cash over 20k about, that's partly why most ATMs have a limit of 20K widthrawal. You can even buy your recharge cards on an ATM machine so why move around with "heavy" cash?

Gbef angry
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Radiant(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2006
There are so many reasons why he might have needed the cash or carried cash. You don't know his reason so shut it there and suck up your cards and whatever.

Dafy angry
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Christino(m): 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2006
And why don't you back it up by giving us examples or reasons why he must have carried much cash? Maybe the setup was to trick him into doing so, it's Lagos baby, it's gaming all over, murder's and setups!!!

Naturally there shouldn't be anything wrong, but of all the cars in the compound, it was either the money was not properly hidden or the burglars were aware of what he's carrying, so cut the crap and give me a GOOD example of cases when you'd carry that much with you, definitely not going to Jay-Z/Beyonce's show grin
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Radiant(f): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2006
He had his reasons so don't ask me that crap.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Christino(m): 7:35pm On Oct 29, 2006
At this junction, I rest my case cool, back to topic,

Mr, fight your case hard, but know that you may end up spending more than that 250,000 at the end of the day. The police will make a meal out of you and when it comes to bribery, don't be surprised that TFC has more to spare.

Be thankful you branched at TFC cos they could have followed you home and it woulda been bloody, life has no duplicate and 250,000 is not enough for it.

One of those things, i call it SHIT HAPS undecided.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by twinkledew(f): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2006
why will you have that huge amount in your car in the first instant?
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Radiant(f): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2006
Twinky, plzzz eh? Plzzz
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by katherinae(f): 1:34am On Oct 30, 2006
wow u can sue some one in nigeria undecided i didnt know that
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by youngies(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2006
@nightrider

Thank God the worst didn't happen. What if they had stolen your car! Or even YOU
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Motee(f): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2006
Sorry Nightrider. I would not blame you for carrying such an amount as it could happen to anyone also with different reasons but watch out if the need be again. I would advise you to have a car alarm (Sorry I can’t remember what its called).

It is a pity that TFC at Awolowo Ikoyi is not a place you can be so sure of packing your car and feel comfortable especially if you are there to buy something. My reason is because OANDO station is situated there and also a car wash space at the right hand side and which means a lot of cars can park anywhere without TFC guards been able to control and govern the particulars cars that belong to their customers.

Yes, get a lawyer Nightrider but I hope you can really get something that worth your stress out of it.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by twinkledew(f): 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2006
Radiant. please for what?

i knew u were going to say something. anyways i was just asking him not u. aight smiley
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Radiant(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2006
So I've become predictable huh? Make una take time o grin
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by twinkledew(f): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2006
lol
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by jaybaby(f): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
Poster jus drop d suein stuff cuz after everytin u r definitely goin 2 spend more that 500 gees !No need goin 2 d Police, 9ja Police r gays whenever they see Money & you know TFC will beat u @ it.

Those gays recently abducted sm money from my Elder Bro cuz they saw sm Dolls on him--it's so annoying angry angry
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by bisisexy(f): 2:53pm On Nov 01, 2006
pls sue those tasty people,do u how much money that is?the son drives a range and escalade jeep,if u have a good lawyer they will settle u,y don,t u write the press city people or the sun
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by LoverBwoy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2006
@bisisexy

how do you know what the son drives?
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by donmayor(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
she's trippin so she did some research
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Radiant(f): 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2006
grin grin grin

@jay, who dash ur bro bucks grin
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by babadee(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2006
sue? in naija? only if you got like ten years to spare
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by fidelia57(f): 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2006
Dear, their is no need to look for any lawyer because both the police and the court can do anything so just take heart and leave everything in the hand of God.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by lucid: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2006
Hi nightrider,its really sad that such a thing happened to you in aplace that is basicly meant to be safe,but hey what can we say nigeria is not a safe country as we all know.That is why we have to be careful and not endanger our lives
And by the way why were you carrying around that much cash in ur car.Do you have a death sentence or something?Let these serve as a lesson to you .As for TFC THEIR INCOMPETENCIES IS GRADUALLY CATCHING UP WITH THEM.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by tupiasky: 8:24pm On Nov 03, 2006
Maybe what you thought was a car has turned to motor.

Please my people will like to know all these:
'thy date of birth', 'where thou liveth', 'thy colour' and 'thy last crime'.
Wish you all da best.

Maybe your motor car resemble chicken, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa, i love maybe's.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by tipsy289(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2006
Am soory about them busting ur car and takn ur things bit the sign "Cars are parked at owners risk" is like standard,so no matter what you cant sue them.The only that can happen is they will give u an apology letter and if lucky(rarely) some money for the damages.
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by Saddam: 3:19am On Nov 11, 2006
Omo that ur cash don turn to take away

lol

Nothing do u
Re: I Need A Lawyer To Help Me Sue Tastee Fried Chicken by echowords(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2006
Its funny that some one should break into ur car and steal ur money like that,infact its so funny that i dont believe it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Your Worst Experience With Our Nigerian Banks? / Inside The Story: Foreign Direct Investment In Nigerian States / 4000MW Gas-fired Power Plant To Be Built In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.