Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging (41705 Views)

The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by BABANGBALI: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
islaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam grin
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by JackBizzle: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rilwayne001, Empiree

Come and explain!
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2016
Why kill cause of blasphamy on SAW...we are still in the dark...SAW should fight for itself...Nonesense

3 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Rolings: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
APCzombie:
Another Shiite bites the dust.

Nigeria is now turning to Saudi Arabia where blasphemy laws are now in full force.

The custodian of sharia law is the emir of kano. Since that fanatical bigot was turbaned, there has been a vicious clampdown on Shiites.

Remember last year 3 individuals were sentenced to death in kano for this same blasphemy.

After they finish killing their Shiites they will start with Christians.

The devil has his agents in powerful positions in Nigeria and I won't be suprised if that dunce in Aso rock is taking orders from Sanusi and that midget in kaduna.

Are you for real? If because Rev. King set his church members on fire and the court sentences him to death it's because the president then was Christian and was taking order from Rome and Canterbury?
With people like you there is no need for law and order ,you want the world to still be living in the Hobbesian state abi. You have just displayed your ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by maestroferddi: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
usmanktg2:

I bet I know what a blog is more than you.

Taqiyya Viewing my profile have mislead you to think that I am a shi:a Grow big

My argument is, when did Abdul Inyass become an Islamic Scholar??
So if Inyass preaches against prophet Muhammad, the consequence should be to hang him?

Where is your brain?

3 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by alcmene: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
We need to know his muslim denomination

Is he a Sunni or a Shiites

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by fastjett: 1:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
listen to the problem of Nigeria here
https://www.facebook.com/shalomezebubem1/videos/923404104357823/

until we sit down and discusses how we want Nigeria to be.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Opoki(m): 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
ScotsReferendum:
Funny that the freedom they enjoyed during Jonathan's time is good for now

Unfortunately they are the ones who voted away the freedom

Signed

Scots Referendum cool

United Nations Referendum kiss
They wanted Sharia Law and they get it.

Yoruba will say "eniba pe soso yio ri soso".

How I wish this is the kind of penalty being played for corrupt individuals but guess what, there is no single corruption in Nigeria cos "stealing is not corruption".
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by ehinmowo: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Seriously! death because of blasphemy against Mohammed? are we still in democracy here?

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by goodfornothing(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
They should save his beards na cry
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Temmytea70(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Segadem:
do u leave in kano?

I pity your English teacher
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by AsherStorm(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
All looters should be tried here too.

LIKE if you agree

NB- all artists, Dj, Mcs are advised to make their work worthwhile this 2016 so we can all ball hard... Thus, th best place to get the best music production is from #StormerzStudio behind Conoil, fajol Abeokuta.
Call or whatsapp 08060389161

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Enes22(m): 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Can't just stop laughing over the ignorant of men, somebody blasphem prophet Muhammed (SAW) a servant and prophet of God (Allah), instead of leaving Allah 2 judge and punish the said person, men have now empowered themselves as Judge even sentencing a fellow human being to death by hanging... I think we still need to acquire more understanding of how religion works cos God is suppose to be protecting man interest and not man protecting God's interest!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Rilwayne001: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
JackBizzle:
Rilwayne..001, Em..piree

Come and explain!

There is nothing to explain here. I believe this is insane in a sane society.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by charlesucheh(m): 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
AnnaKareninaFan:

Source: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/kano/abdul-inyass-sentenced-to-death-for-blasphemy/127489.html#1Px2x4bFBfObiSTr.99
THAT SH*T IS REPUGNANT TO EQUITY,JUSTICE AND FAIRNESS. IT'S NOT A CASE AT ALL, EXCEPT HE WANTS TO BE JUDGED BY THAT ARCHAIC AND CRUDE THINKING SHARIA COURT. THE COMMON LAW LEGAL SYSTEM AND PRACTICE STAYS AND PREDOMINATES OVER EVERY BARBARIC CUSTOMS AND RELIGIOUS IMPOSITIONS THAT WILL INFRINGE ON THE RIGHT OF CITIZENS...RUBBISH.... I DEY EVEN VEX FOR THIS NEWS..............

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by naijagobetter(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
abeg na wetin the man talk....?
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by SpencerLewis(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
kennygee:
Na human being dey fight for God now?

Thank God for Christianity sha.
My pretty Queen happy new yr. Thank God (aka Chukwu okike Abiama) that u've unmasked urself by removing that mask in ur previous profile pix.

Islam fighting for their deity instead of the other way round. We can't even fight 4 our beloveth AMADIOHA in such situation. he is capable doing dat for himself if need be.
Ndi ara!

3 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
Picture pls
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Owlcity2: 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
If Jesus didn't bring revolution to the former barbaric religion called Judaism, which gave birth to Christianity; I wonder between them and Muslims, who for throw bomb pass grin

In this religion, everyone loves each other like Musa loves his ram grin
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Uniboy1: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Is this really serious? incredulous islam
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by BLINGZ88: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
I don't know why nairalanders are taking this lightly. We now execute people because they have an opinion contrary to ours. And he is just giving a three year sentence for a real crime of inciting violence. We are slowly shifting to a totalitarian government in the north and we are still quite about it. We have very big issues in this country that we should attend to but we are all quite because it doesn't affect us yet and most southerners are happy because we think that it can never affect us. It is the Islamic scholar today but it might be you tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by olas24u(f): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
theSpark:
They should flog him or something. You can't just hang someone just like that.

if the news is true be that sef.

we don,t live an Islamic country ,i am still wondering what the government is planning to do.You have divided the Muslims in that part to 3 groups now.You are all playing with fire
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Mintayo(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nawa o. Jesus save us!
This is wickedness. And to think we are in the same country?
Human wickedness to human! And to think some Muslims will support this?
Human lives is nothing to this Muslims.
Nigerians beware!
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mrvictor: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2016

....The judgment was delivered amid tight security as heavily armed DSS operatives were deployed to the court.
Shortly after the judgment, the convicted cleric was flown to Abuja by DSS officials.

So DSS now does the job of a local sharia police?
They now fly from Abuja on a presidential assignment to enforce sharia judgement?
Or maybe, the DSS flew this sharia offender to Abuja for a presidential dinner?
What's really happening?

Is the press/news media sooo messed up as to write nonsense?
or is the presidency/DSS sooo messed up as to act nonsense?

or are they both messed up?
or are we the masses sooo messed up to as swallow that type of nonsense?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by JakesJ(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
THANK'S BRO. U'VE MADE MY DAY!
Orjioorji:
is Islamic law more than the Nigeria constitution ? the man don't deserve to die Mohammed should come and save himself if he is a true God or prophet .
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by baby124: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
He better leave the silly state. Buhari do something or Nigeria can break over this. I don't want to live in a Nigeria like this.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Mintayo(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

There is nothing to explain here. I believe this is insane in a sane society.
I really hope you mean this, I leave you to your conscience!
This is sad!
This is evil, ad to think the judge is also human, with flesh and blood just as the accused!
Muslims need Jesus, they need to have an encounter with the love of Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by olas24u(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mintayo:

I really hope you mean this, I leave you to your conscience!
This is sad!
This is evil, ad to think the judge is also human, with flesh and blood just as the accused!
Muslims need Jesus, they need to have an encounter with the love of Jesus!

Religion should be private ,this is political
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chuose: 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
You can only blasphem God and not a human being.
This shows you that as Christians worship the ever living Jesus.
Moslems worship the dead and buried Mohammed.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Mintayo(m): 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
olas24u:

Religion should be private ,this is political
This is the it starts!
And to let you know, Muslims don't know how to separate religion from politics, from my understanding,islam is empowered by politics, that's why many of them are power hungry!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Troops Renovate Road Leading To Boko Haram Hideout In Borno / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Gov Fayose & Buruji Kashamu Spotted Having Lunch In A Restaurant [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.