Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging (41674 Views)

The Look On Buhari's Face As Abdulkarim Dauda Marches Past / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Dauda Adamu Kahutu "Rarara" Kidnapped By Gunmen In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please is this man a Nigerian citizen? Or a ' Sharia-controlled-area citizen? Dual citizenship as to be condemned by one.
And yet "Nigeria's sovereignty is not negotiable ". Why can't others, eg Biafra, have their own laws?
One country indeed!

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by doncaster(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Luciferlove:
Why kill cause of blasphamy on SAW...we are still in the dark...SAW should fight for itself...Nonesense
Please what is the meaning of "SAW". I have seen it used several times after the name of Mohamed.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by chuose: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
chuose:
You can only blasphem God and not a human being.
This shows you that as Christians worship the ever living Jesus.
Moslems worship the dead and buried Mohammed.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by NakedEve: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sharia welcome o.
Its time to start arresting adulterers, fornicators etc.
I am a christian and I say welcome! cheesy
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Rilwayne001: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mintayo:

I really hope you mean this, I leave you to your conscience!
This is sad!
This is evil, ad to think the judge is also human, with flesh and blood just as the accused!

Apart from my conscience, this barbaric act is not justified in the Quran.

The Quran on many occasion prescribes restraint, and distancing from the blasphemous persons or situations. The emphasis is on restraint and forgiveness. A study of the following verses should bear this out:

Qur'an 4:140 ".... When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme. "

Qur'an 7:199 " Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant. "

Qur'an 25:63 " And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'"

Muslims need Jesus, they need to have an encounter with the love of Jesus!

True muslims already have Jesus, it is you that needs GOD and not just Jesus alone. Jesus is nothing without God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Naijiant: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Babarism, will they behead him or stone him to death since they have so much bloodlust .can he appeal the judgement in another court of law, or can he renounce Islam to save his life, 99 questions no answer. no other religion condones beheading in this century

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
in few years time wat is happening in kano state will be extended to oda parts of nigeria in buari's sharia expansion plan.
''Am totally commited for the total expansion of sharia all over nigeria''. - buari dullard.
Lol... God Forbid!!! The Almighty God that U and I serve will never allow such. I shake my head for the bondage some people live in, in the name of Religion. Lord, pls help ur people.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by olutunde12(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
calliope:
If only such sentences r given to dem looters and corrupt leaders...... grin

Buhari will be the one to die first.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by doncaster(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Please what is SAW as used after the name of Mohamed. Somebody tell me please.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Lilimax(f): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
alcmene:
We need to know his muslim denomination

Is he a Sunni or a Shiites
Abio!
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[b] Apart from my conscience, this barbaric act is not justified in the Quran.

Says who? Don't let them catch you. tongue We were told the man was judged and sentenced based on Sharia law and you're here saying the sentence is not justified in the Koran undecided
What type of Koran are you reading? embarassed
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by abbey621(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sharia law is an abomination and a sign or illiteracy in the Muslim world! Followers of the Quran knows that vengeance is for Allah alone and that he is certainly capable of defending himself. Sharia law just like the hadiths have created more problems than solutions. Just like the Jews and their traditions, some laws are meant to be done away with during modern times!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Suibisreal(m): 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
drss2:
in few years time wat is happening in kano state will be extended to oda parts of nigeria in buari's sharia expansion plan.
''Am totally commited for the total expansion of sharia all over nigeria''. - buari dullard.
d name is Buhari nt buari. Buari is a place in Abuja.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2016
usmanktg2:
Popular Islamic scholar Nobody know this guy.

Very very very poor journalism and distasteful shît by useless bloggers.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
doncaster:
Please what is the meaning of "SAW". I have seen it used several times after the name of Mohamed.

I'm no muslim bro...I think its a way of showing respect or something...Our muslim brothers can help am a Pagan
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by drss2(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2016
Suibisreal:
d name is Buhari nt buari. Buari is a place in Abuja.
na buari me i sabi.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Reekadict04:
Accept Jesus and you will be saved.

Accept Jesus in the presence of all this Jihadist, you will be killed....it is a must u accept Islam or pretend to accept islam if u still wanna be alive

ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Larrygr8t: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
This space is for sale

who cares if the man is cut into shread.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Mintayo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Apart from my conscience, this barbaric act is not justified in the Quran.

The Quran on many occasion prescribes restraint, and distancing from the blasphemous persons or situations. The emphasis is on restraint and forgiveness. A study of the following verses should bear this out:

Qur'an 4:140 ".... When ye hear the signs of Allah held in defiance and ridicule, ye are not to sit with them unless they turn to a different theme. "

Qur'an 7:199 " Hold to forgiveness, command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant. "

Qur'an 25:63 " And the servants of Allah . . . are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say 'Peace'"

True muslims already have Jesus, it is you that needs GOD and not just Jesus alone. Jesus is nothing without God.
I was expecting this from you, I am sure your tone and your conscience will say something else if Nigeria is rule by sharia law (God forbids )when people will be killed and maimed for different reasons instead of showing them the way of repentance through Jesus Christ the Lord.
Sharia is Islamic and the Quran supports it, but it's okay if you deny it now!
Jesus said all power and authority has been given to him - I am sure true Muslims does not know that!
Then true Muslims need to identify the Jesus they know because Satan also disguises as an agent of darkness.
Jesus preaches and brings love, peace and life. So far true Muslims have really failed in that area!

3 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by JackBizzle: 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

There is nothing to explain here. I believe this is insane in a sane society.

grin

Oh, so you now don't accept punishment for blasphemy?
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Coolgent(m): 2:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
usmanktg2:

Na true o
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by JackBizzle: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mintayo:

I was expecting this from you, I am sure your tone and your conscience will say something else if Nigeria is rule by sharia law (God forbids )when people will be killed and maimed for different reasons instead of showing them the way of repentance through Jesus Christ the Lord.
Sharia is Islamic and the Quran supports it, but it's okay if you deny it now!
Jesus said all power and authority has been given to him - I am sure true Muslims does not know that!
Then true Muslims need to identify the Jesus they know because Satan also disguises as an agent of darkness.
Jesus preaches and brings love, peace and life. So far true Muslims have really failed in that area!

Rilwayne001 is a confirmed taquiyah master. He is acting like he doesnt know the hadiths used by conservative clerics to justify heavy punishments for blasphemy and apostacy.

I actually like Rilwayne001, he is a reasonable muslim but he has the tendency to cover things up.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
usmanktg2:

OLODO! When did Daily Trust becomes a blog? Ode angry
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2016
carinmom:

Don't mind them shameless bloggers. They will always distort information just to obtain traffic for their blogs.

Your mumu is first class! Is Daily Trust a blog? Just answer angry
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by pedro37: 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
He still ve 30days to appeal it....so I dnt see him as a dead man yet... lipsrsealed[color=#006600][/color][url][/url]
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by mensdept: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
How can he be sentenced for this because of a illiterate man that married a child girl somewhere 1,000 miles away that some historic books claimed was this and that?

These folks in Kano can't even develop a medical center or autobahn highway system like their mets in Dubai.

FOOLS

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Mintayo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
JackBizzle:

Rilwayne001 is a confirmed taquiyah master. He is acting like he doesnt know the hadiths used by conservative clerics to justify heavy punishments for blasphemy and apostacy.

I actually like Rilwayne001, he is a reasonable muslim but he has the tendency to cover things up.
Smiles. It's common to most Muslims, they can deny and pretend a lot.
You are right about him.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by carinmom(f): 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
DaPhilosopher:

Your mumu is first class! Is Daily Trust a blog? Just answer angry
Thank you.
Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
mensdept:

These folks in Kano can't even develop a medical center or autobahn highway system like their mets in Dubai.

FOOLS

While Dubai and Saudi Arabia was developed by infidel Architects, Construction workers, doctors and engineers.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mintayo:

Smiles. It's common to most Muslims, they can deny and pretend a lot.
You are right about him.
Taqiya 101 nah!

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging by glossy6(f): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Segadem:
do u leave in kano?
Grammar not be my language. ..in Shins Peter's voice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagosians Curse French President, Macron Over Blocked Roads In Lagos (Video) / Presidency Submitted Fake 2016 Budget – Senate Panel. / APC: The Intrigues That Swallowed Buhari’s Secret Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.