Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

[Music Review] Lil Kesh – Ibile - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [Music Review] Lil Kesh – Ibile (619 Views)

Song Review : Lil Kesh - Shele Gan Gan / Lil Kesh's Ibile Vs Reekado's Oluwa Ni, Who Truly Deserves To Be Next Rated? / Lil Kesh "Ibile" Review: Perfect Response To Headies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[Music Review] Lil Kesh – Ibile by Dhortunn(m): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2016
[b]So, it was a controversial weekend in the Music Industry previous week. Two Music HeavyWeights in the country locked horns at a popular Awards Event. Who was right and who was wrong? We can’t tell but our Artiste under Review was involved.
When I heard that Lil Kesh had released a new song that Monday evening, I didn’t rush to download like everyone else did. You know why?

It was not because of the ‘Skiborobo…’ Anthem that is now synonymous to the Artiste songs. Wait!!! Are you kidding me? Do you know exactly what that line does to Dance!!! It works like Magic.
Well, it was because I wanted time for Myself so I downloaded it first thing the next morning. And you can rightly guess, it became a favorite.

Every other song by Lil Kesh had done well in the Music Market but this one is different. The background tune sounds like a song we sang in our schools while growing up. It has this ‘traditional’ concept all over, more credits to the duo producers, Young John and Pheelz. The Mixing and Production is spot on![/b]

The controversy that surrounded Headies award, with him not winning the ‘Next Rated’ category played a vital role in the early release of this song. I can bet that he already had ‘Ibile’ produced before the Awards and was only waiting to release it with his forthcoming Album or as an appreciation track for his fans for a successful 2015.

But Fate had another thing in locker for Lil Kesh. ‘Ibile’ will obviously cause another round of debates over who should have actually gone home with the Headies’ Hyundai and the deserved Recognition.
2016 has already started for Lil Kesh. It can’t even be hotter than this. The pace has been set, we’ll be watching from this ‘Ghetto’ side.
Production: 9/10

Content: 7/10

Overall Music Rating: 8/10
*This Music Review is opened to Constructive Criticism.

Source: www.theonlyibk.com

Re: [Music Review] Lil Kesh – Ibile by oismail(m): 8:09am On Jan 06, 2016
Lemme just download it for downloading sake

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like Banky W As A Rapper Or A Singer Or Both? / If You Listened Closely Sunday Night As Jennifer Lawrence Accepted Her Third / Music: Clark Kinging - Put To Work Prod By @kidawarri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.