Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. (2512 Views)

Boko Haram Changes Killing Tactics, Kills 18 Youths With Knives / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2016
Since 1999 that Democracy was launched in Nigeria, I can confidently say that Igbos have not calculated the political tactics in this complex Nigeria very well due to the Greediness and Selfishness of Some PDP Igbo Chieftains.
- What Have PDP done for the South East in the past 16yrs?
but these selfish PDP Igbo chieftains keep rigging election and inflating results for PDP in the South East at the expense of our own APGA PARTY.
- Taking a look at the Yorubas, they produced a President under PDP from 1999-2007 but yet supported Tinubu in building up their indigenous AD (changed to AC) Party, they use the AC and merged it with ANPP in forming APC and today, They are occupying the Vice President Seat.
THATS WHAT YOU CALL POLITICAL SHREWDNESS.
- We the IGBOS have been in PDP for 16yrs yet we did not produce a President nor Vice President under it, to add salt to injury, PDP have zoned 2019 to the North(a zone which voted against it in 2015). THATS A BIG INSULT. Even Nnamdi Azikiwe will shaking his head wherever he is now at our "david moyes" political tactics for the past 16yrs.

- My Beloved IGBOS, Let us go and build up our APGA PARTY and merge it with other interest affilates inorder for it to be a Strong National Party..
Let Us Also Support Our Igbo Men in APC and stop this insults on them like the (okoroawusa jibe).
- PDP is DEAD and Will Be Given A Befitting Burial in 2019 Let it not be that The Great Igbos will be the only mouners for it in 2019.
- GOD Bless The IGBO NATION thanks.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Cc: IGBOSON, Cheruv, Abagworo, Ilovemystate,etc
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by asorocker: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Who killed PDP and why was it killed
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:27am On Jan 06, 2016
asorocker:
Who killed PDP and why was it killed
Corruption killed PDP.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:29am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by cheruv: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2016
As a secessionist, I don't think I'd give a competent opinion on this issue embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Redoil: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
Corruption killed PDP.
coruption on the pages of news paper. Have ever botherd to ask why did the fulani and hawusa mecineries burnt the rice farm of anambra states govt. Anambra and enugu states are the only state investing heavily on agriculture for export and they are seen as a threat to nigeria hence the rubbish you just type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2016
Jakpon:
I am from a Royal Family in Abia State.
- I AM A PROUD IGBO
.face the truth and stop blabbing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2016
Redoil:
coruption on the pages of news paper. Have ever botherd to ask why did the fulani and hawusa mecineries burnt the rice farm of anambra states govt
how does diz relate with this thread?

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:38am On Jan 06, 2016
cheruv:
As a secessionist, I don't think I'd give a competent opinion on this issue embarassed
Lol. Mr ipob

4 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Redoil: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
how does diz relate with this thread?
our problem is the slave and master mentality which the igbo people are rejecting

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by JaredNomak: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2016
At times some people make public mockery of themselves thinking they are making sense.

Udmaster, do you vote political party or political candidates at elections? Sorry, only the shallow minded votes political parties!

Was Sullivan Chime an APGA governor? Imo state under Udenwa, was the fifth richest state in Nigeria. Abia state under Orji Uzor Kalu witnessed many infrastructural development and redevelopment.

Lagos, under Fashola witnessed nearly all round development, how did Ekiti, Oyo and Osunfare under non PDP government that same time?
Learn to differentiate between party failures and individual dormancy.

Don't let APC political hooliganism bully you into making conclusions bereft of common sense and fact.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Redoil: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
I am from a Royal Family in Abia State.
- I AM A PROUD IGBO
.face the truth and stop blabbing.
slave mentality. Go and read the history of north and south korea then you will come back and delete this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2016
JaredNomak:
At times some people make public mockery of themselves thinking they are making sense.

Udmaster, do you vote political party or political candidates at elections? Sorry, only the shallow minded votes political parties!

Was Sullivan Chime an APGA governor? Imo state under Udenwa, was the fifth richest state in Nigeria. Abia state under Orji Uzor Kalu witnessed many infrastructural development and redevelopment.

Lagos, under Fashola witnessed nearly all round development, how did Ekiti, Oyo and Osunfare under non PDP government that same time?

Don't let APC political hooliganism bully you into making conclusions bereft of common sense and fact.
I can perceive a core PDP man talking.. I am talking about the Presidency/Vice and not state governorship.

6 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2016
Redoil:
slave mentality. Go and read the history of north and south korea then you will come back and delete this thread.
stop being insultive and argue diplomatically.
People like u are the reason IGBO Presidency maybe tough to get.. UDO

8 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by GEJisBOKO: 8:48am On Jan 06, 2016
JaredNomak:

Learn to differentiate between party failures and individual dormancy.

The OP is talking about National Politics not state governments

9 Likes

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2016
IGBOS Should not make the mistake of voting PDP in 2019. That will be a big blunder.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by xtroppy: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
IGBOS Should not make the mistake of voting PDP in 2019. That will be a big blunder.

IGBOS DON'T NEED THE PRESIDENCY TO SUCCEED OR PROGRESS. Not even at this critical moment. So let this fact stick fast!

Generally speaking Igbos are doing fairly well individually and community-wise. The main problem is the anti-Igbo policies being implemented for the past 45 years, targeting of Igbo economy and businesses, insitutionalised discrimination, Igbo careers in federal institutions, lopsided citing of federal infrastructures and investments, killings of Igbos in non-Igbo States and destruction of Igbo means of livelihoods.
Money is criminally collected from SE/SS people via institutions collectively built with the commonwealth and it is selectively used to give to free education to certain parasitic region.

The Nigerian structure is so fashioned to favour some sections while emasculating the other viable/vibrant sections. And the status quo looks very unlikely to change anytime soon. It's more likened to a journey to nowhere.

Despite the injustice Igbos are not doing badly for themselves and they could afford to collude with Arewas and Oduduwas to get more crude oil wealth from Niger-delta. But instead of wasting precious time and energy with retrogressive bitter groups Igbos prefer to be left alone. Igbo can do far better outside this forced union.

History subject is purposely not taught in schools to cover up lots of atrocious deeds of Igbo haters.

Now, do you have any case for unity - fake or imaginary?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'?
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

If you think the quest cannot guarantee you anything it doesn't mean it doesn't guarantee millions.

The Nigerian system is already rigged to fail and designed to prompt crooks to be selected for political leadership agains the wishes of the people. And some insincere folks would dare say, "blame your governors, senators and political leaders" just to divert attention from the obvious fraudulent system.

Are u surprised that unarmed people demanding their rights to self-determination are treated with impunity even till now?

Let's assume that all is well with the country, is a group of people not entitled to self-determination?

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by cheruv: 9:02am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
Lol. Mr ipob
Am a lone wolf...IPOB in my opinion aren't measuring up
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Redoil: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
Cc: IGBOSON, Cheruv, Abagworo, Ilovemystate,etc
give a slave two reason to quit slavery he will give you a thousand to continue in slavery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by JaredNomak: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
I can perceive a core PDP man talking.. I am talking about the Presidency/Vice and not state governorship.
[b]I'm not a PDP apologist.

If you think producing a president from your region or a political party you have affiliations with will automatically elevate development or ameliorate sufferings in your region, then your problem can be concluded to be politico-emotional induced delusion.(no insults intended).

A president from South East region is a president of the federal Republic and not South East. He must work in accordance to the oath he swore to ensure that equity is properly safeguarded. If an Igbo President concentrates more on South East development, then he's no different fro Buhari who has appointed his aides mostly from his beloved North. GEJ was President for 6 years and Otuoke is complaining of lack of water. OBJ was president for 8 years and a head of state for almost 3 years, how did that change the condition of Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, and Osun? The northerners have ruled for 40 years yet their region is the worst in almost everything.

Charity begins at home. If you want a developed South East, you must borrow a leaf from Lagos, Enugu and Anambra states. They have little dependency on the Federal Government but they are ahead of most states in infrastructural development and standards of living.

Do you have to wait for your father to put food on the table for you and your wife and children?[/b]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2016
Redoil:
give a slave two reason to quit slavery he will give you a thousand to continue in slavery
continue to live in delusion

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 9:14am On Jan 06, 2016
JaredNomak:
[b]I'm not a PDP apologist.

If you think producing a president from your region or a political party you have affiliations with will automatically elevate development or ameliorate sufferings in your region, then your problem can be concluded to be politico-emotional induced delusion.(no insults intended).

A president from South East region is a president of the federal Republic and not South East. He must work in accordance to the oath he swore to ensure that equity is properly safeguarded. If an Igbo President concentrates more on South East development, then he's no different fro Buhari who has appointed his aides mostly from his beloved North. GEJ was President for 6 years and Otuoke is complaining of lack of water. OBJ was president for 8 years and a head of state for almost 3 years, how did that change the condition of Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, and Osun? The northerners have ruled for 40 years yet their region is the worst in almost everything.

Charity begins at home. If you want to a developed South East, you must borrow a leaf from Lagos and Enugu, and Anambra states. They have little dependency on the Federal Government but they are ahead of most states in infrastructural development and standards of living.

Do you have to wait for your father to put food on the table for you and your wife and children?[/b]
I understand where you are coming from BUT A Tribe occupying President/Vice position will help in representing their interest well inorder to avoid the marginalization issue and it attracts political respect.

1 Like

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Olabestonic001(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2016
xtroppy:

IGBOS DON'T NEED THE PRESIDENCY TO SUCCEED OR PROGRESS. Not even at this critical moment. So let this fact stick fast!

Generally speaking Igbos are doing fairly well individually and community-wise. The main problem is the anti-Igbo policies being implemented for the past 45 years, targeting of Igbo economy and businesses, insitutionalised discrimination, Igbo careers in federal institutions, lopsided citing of federal infrastructures and investments, killings of Igbos in non-Igbo States and destruction of Igbo means of livelihoods.
Money is criminally collected from SE/SS people via institutions collectively built with the commonwealth and it is selectively used to give to free education to certain parasitic region.

The Nigerian structure is so fashioned to favour some sections while emasculating the other viable/vibrant sections. And the status quo looks very unlikely to change anytime soon. It's more likened to a journey to nowhere.

Despite the injustice Igbos are not doing badly for themselves and they could afford to collude with Arewas and Oduduwas to get more crude oil wealth from Niger-delta. But instead of wasting precious time and energy with retrogressive bitter groups Igbos prefer to be left alone. Igbo can do far better outside this forced union.

History subject is purposely not taught in schools to cover up lots of atrocious deeds of Igbo haters.

Now, do you have any case for unity - fake or imaginary?

If you have there would no need fooling and playing to the gallery and shouting 'One Nigeria'. Or have you ever heard 'One Great Britain', 'One United States of America', 'One Germany'?
That shows that something is fundamentally wrong which many have been shying away from.

Is it a crime for any person/group to choose to opt out of a relationship?

If you think the quest cannot guarantee you anything it doesn't mean it doesn't guarantee millions.

The Nigerian system is already rigged to fail and prompt crooks to be selected for lead
so are u surprised that unarmed people demanding their rights to self-determination are treated with impunity even till now
Let's assume that all is well with the country, is a group of people not entitled to self-determination?

A person who says it is impossible should not disturb the person doing it.

And you believe all these you just wrote?
Until we all become responsible for Nigeria woes and faces it, we cant make headway. I still want reintroduction of history into our curriculum, the healing of wounds, the realization of dangers of tribalism and ethnicity and a wake-up call that we need restructuring rather than breaking the country.
we must note that the major enemies of our country are the some elites with pecuniary gains and not the brainwashed guy from any tribe.

Let's proffer solutions than trade blames.
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by xtroppy: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2016
Olabestonic001:

And you believe all these you just wrote?
Until we all become responsible for Nigeria woes and faces it, we cant make headway. I still want reintroduction of history into our curriculum, the healing of wounds, the realization of dangers of tribalism and ethnicity and a wake-up call that we need restructuring rather than breaking the country.
we must note that the major enemies of our country are the some elites with pecuniary gains and not the brainwashed guy from any tribe.

Let's proffer solutions than trade blames.

If you don't believe my earlier comment then somebody is definitely not being sincere and honest.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence is a testament to that fact.

For over 45 years after the fratricidal war the powers that be rejected every opportunity for restructuring the fraudulent system.

You are empowered to share my crude oil and wealth as 'One Nigeria' but I am considered a migrant to your State whom you're just accommodating and may perish in the lagoon at your command.
You're licensed to use foul means to destroy my business in your State with outrageous taxes and close my business premises at will while your elites continue to shout 'One Nigeria' to cover up the evils and injustices prevalent in the land. And you still expect me to be docile and continue to suffer silently as your hate and envy for my progress soar high.

"Freedom seekers seek freedom until achieved. They don't allow others define them to suit their interest and narratives, or permit the oppressors and abusers of human rights to teach them, the oppressed what human rights are. Once beaten twice shy, they say..."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by Udmaster(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2016
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by glassjar1: 10:33am On Jan 06, 2016
Udmaster:
Since 1999 that Democracy was launched in Nigeria, I can confidently say that Igbos have not calculated the political tactics in this complex Nigeria very well due to the Greediness and Selfishness of Some PDP Igbo Chieftains.
- What Have PDP done for the South East in the past 16yrs?
but these selfish PDP Igbo chieftains keep rigging election and inflating results for PDP in the South East at the expense of our own APGA PARTY.
- Taking a look at the Yorubas, they produced a President under PDP from 1999-2007 but yet supported Tinubu in building up their indigenous AD (changed to AC) Party, they use the AC and merged it with ANPP in forming APC and today, They are occupying the Vice President Seat.
THATS WHAT YOU CALL POLITICAL SHREWDNESS.
- We the IGBOS have been in PDP for 16yrs yet we did not produce a President nor Vice President under it, to add salt to injury, PDP have zoned 2019 to the North(a zone which voted against it in 2015). THATS A BIG INSULT. Even Nnamdi Azikiwe will shaking his head wherever he is now at our "david moyes" political tactics for the past 16yrs.

- My Beloved IGBOS, Let us go and build up our APGA PARTY and merge it with other interest affilates inorder for it to be a Strong National Party..
Let Us Also Support Our Igbo Men in APC and stop this insults on them like the (okoroawusa jibe).
- PDP is DEAD and Will Be Given A Befitting Burial in 2019 Let it not be that The Great Igbos will be the only mouners for it in 2019.
- GOD Bless The IGBO NATION thanks.

<BOLD> SHATAP</BOLD>
Re: IGBOS And The Miscalculation Of Political Tactics. by DMerciful(m): 11:27am On Jan 06, 2016
This Igbo marginalisation politically has strengthened the Igbo race that's y they are the most successful race in Nigeria when you consider standard of living. Collectively they are also the richest. If you look at d north and the number of years they have ruled, I wouldn't prefer to swap position with them cos we are light years apart. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Arm General Athan Achuonu Cause Hold Up In Ehime Mbano L.g.a Imo State. / See What FG Intends To Pay Teacher's Graduate / FFK Makes Fun Of Magu In New Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.