Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? (1180 Views)

How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? / I Want To Adopt, My Wife Refused, What Should I Do? / My 2-Year-Old Son Is Mean :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by Gettolove(m): 3:57pm On Oct 25, 2006
I was watching CNN recently, i saw a man in malawi given away his son to maddona for adoption. I don't think this should be encouraged in a family, i wonder how the mother could have allowed the less than 2yr old baby to be taken away like that just because they probably expect the boy to be raised by a celebrity.
   Even if i am the poorest person on earth i can not give my child to anyone while i am still alive because it will make feel irresponsble and the child would never love me till christ come. This is not adoption but sold out and it should be discouraged. if maddona needs adopton, fine, there are orphange all over the world why should someone that has a father be adopted?
I dont know if what i am saying is rubbish cos i am not a father yet, can someone enlighten me on this?
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by frankiriri(m): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2006
why wont they give away thier son, abi you want help hem take care of him. please stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Its thier perogative
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by Gettolove(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2006
its alright , this is just my personal opinon. I can also tell you that she is having problems with the adoption now.The malawian father complained that he was defrauded
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by chelsea4su(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2006
too bad cool
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by eslynera(f): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2006
well, this is all about celebrity stoughs. The child was adopted coz the father knew he'd be safe with a celebrity.someone who'se wealthy
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2006
First of all, her name is Madonna. angry

Secondly, what exactly is the big deal? It's a temporary adoption, she'll provide for him for an amount of time and later on when he's back with hi family, she intend to pay for his education along with other people in the village.

Are you gonna send them the money? When last have you done anything to help an impoverished person? How exactly is this situation affecting your life? You people need to get over yourselves and stop crying over something so damn trival.
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by Gettolove(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2006
ThiefOfHearts:

First of all, her name is Madonna. angry

Secondly, what exactly is the big deal? It's a temporary adoption, she'll provide for him for an amount of time and later on when he's back with hi family, she intend to pay for his education along with other people in the village.

Are you going to send them the money? When last have you done anything to help an impoverished person? How exactly is this situation affecting your life? You people need to get over yourselves and stop crying over something so damn trival.

Is there a web site i can post the names of people i have given money or those i have helped. A lot of people offer help to their fellow human without neccessarily making a noise about it.
I also want to know if you have given your own child to micheal jackson to help pay his/her school fees.
@the topic
   why has madonna not given the poor father $100,000 or more for the up bringing of the child instead of deceiving him with documents and eventually robbed him of his less than 6 month old baby.
My problem with the story is basically with the lazy father who has been overshadowed by the clouds of celebrity
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2006
True she could have easily given them the money but you forget that the father easily gave up the child plus I think he was sick when she took adopted him, he looks much better now. Again this is all temporary, it's not like it's forever.

Michael is a pedophile so I doubt anyone would allow him to adopt their kid.
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by mamaput(f): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2006
The mother of the boy is dead and the father threw the boy away,madonna did not go to the fathers house to pick the boy.
Why the hell should she give a father that threw the child away money.
So when he has spent the money ( will he spend it on the boy?) he will throw the child away again.
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by Gettolove(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2006
mamaput:

The mother of the boy is dead and the father threw the boy away,madonna did not go to the fathers house to pick the boy.
Why the hell should she give a father that threw the child away money.
So when he has spent the money ( will he spend it on the boy?) he will throw the child away again.

can a father be that hearthless?
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by Seun(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
Of course, a father can be that heartless. Don't be naive. Any idiot can impregnate a woman.
Re: A Father Allowed Maddona To Adopt His Son, Is This Poverty ? by lauryn(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2006
ouch!!

(1) (Reply)

My Cousin Just Started Menstruating. What Should I Tell Her? / Her Husband Wont Let Go Of An "old Friend" / Child Support In America-your Opinions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.