Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting (1717 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Rubey Is Officially The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland(prove me wrong) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Itohan123(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2009
By taking a pic of yourself holding a teaspoon in front of your nose
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Omolola1(f): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2009
helloooooooo,

are u okay? no, i don't think so.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2009
Itohan123:

And do you get dumber each passing min?   
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Itohan123(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2009
Like this slim tonia here, she looks amazingly beautiful in her picture, but how do I know it's not a homo posting who stole this picture from the internet? post a pic with teaspoon for verification plz
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by patwhizkid(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2009
. . .he forgot to take his drugs, datz why he ran mad.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by izeek(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2009
@thoniaslim,
i always imagined u fair.
not like its a constant imagination ooh!!
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by smooooooth: 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
@poster,

i think you got the verification u need.

girls like to curse! check the comments,

you will know the babes from the homos.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Igwe9(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
i support your ideal poster, cool let's know who is who on here. cool
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by rave2u: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
nONSENSE!
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
izeek:

@thoniaslim,
i always imagined u fair.
not like its a constant imagination ooh!!

Lol. . .Well your imagination isn't far from it. . .Yes am on the fair side.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by argent(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2009
the poster is so jobless.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by busybody20: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2009
@POST,

LMAO. . . grin grin
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by tpiah: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
he got that from scambaiters.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by peelovee(f): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2009
Itohan123:

cry  cry  cry Abeg Nairaland, who get screw for  him/her workshop make una borow Itohan123   because one nut don lose for him head, we need to tight the nut stong before it get out of hand. grin  grin  grin

Na so my neighbour madness take start  tooo, before we no the  thing get out of hand. undecided
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by spikedcylinder: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2009
Ok, you got me. cheesy

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by charles316: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2009
spikecylinder,its like u are d finest nairaland babe
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Itohan123(m): 5:26pm On Jun 16, 2009
charles316:

spikecylinder,its like u are d finest nairaland babe

dunno what about that ibkaye and such. many contenders here grin
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by luxoire(f): 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
@poster - are you scared of toasting man on your runs? grin tongue
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2009
Have you been attacked by debosky's lover---> IjeomaRose? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by platinumnk(f): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2009
I admit it, Im a man posting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and ur point is??! why does it matter?

jobless ppl grin grin
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by charles316: 5:46pm On Jun 16, 2009
spikecylinder,its nice u are fine enough to post ur pic in ur profile.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by walestar(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
Most of the girls are fake really. I support your idea of them holding a paper and nairaland being wrote on it or the spoon. God Bless You
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by chukz4real(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Poster. What do u suggest we do in order to identify the ladies, the girls, the women, boys, men and pikin like u? Una no go stop 2 dey make person laugh 4 here oooooooo grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Itohan123(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2009
walestar:

Most of the girls are fake really. I support your idea of them holding a paper and nairaland being wrote on it or the spoon. God Bless You
thanks for the support guy
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by chinesedoll(f): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2009
lmao @thread
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by SeanT21(f): 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
Itohan123:

U make the most random threads. Some are funny while some are  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by platinumnk(f): 8:13pm On Jun 16, 2009
Itohan123:

thanks for the support guy

coming from a guy who has not posted a pic! yeye boy undecided

[img]http://1.bp..com/_2vtaLRMVmf4/SQ_cudbaI2I/AAAAAAAAEOI/M-_F9Nc_uLw/s400/Kori+and+the+chocolate+spoon+(Medium).jpg[/img]

happy?
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
Poster

Ok Ok, You caught me.

Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Desire2(f): 8:31pm On Jun 16, 2009
Stillwater, the gig is up. . . we have been busted.
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by ROBOCOB(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2009
Confession Time ?
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by kaylonda(f): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2009
SeanT21:

U make the most random threads. Some are funny while some are  lipsrsealed
i love dis
Re: Ladies Of Nairaland, Prove That You Are Really A Girl And Not A Man Posting by Igwe9(m): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
The thread is really turning into smthing else. grin grin grin
Enjoy! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong Or Right(honest Answers Plss) / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships / Guys Mention Ladies You Can Commit To And Date Real On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.