Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Info on Unilag PUME Needed! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info on Unilag PUME Needed! (1445 Views)

Claiming A Catchment Area U Aren't From For Unilag Pume / Latest News On Unilag Admission List / Latest News On Unilag Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by Beebsyn(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
Anyone no the cutoff and more info abt Unilag Pharmacy?
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by shadom(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2009
hey the cutoff last year was 67
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by shadom(m): 11:26am On Jun 17, 2009
4 more infos u can call shadrach on 08037552063, 08054109173
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by Beebsyn(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2009
shadom:

hey the cutoff last year was 67

Some1 told me that the cutoff depends on the performance of the post-ume. And that the post ume result will out 3hrs after the Exam. Plz how true is that? help plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by Beebsyn(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2009
Beebsyn:

Some1 told me that the cutoff depends on the performance of the post-ume. And that the post ume result will out 3hrs after the Exam. Plz how true is that? help plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by ewealths(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2009
the cut can not be determine before the exam, another thing is that UNILAG POST UME IS NOW COMPUTER BASED, GET THE DETAILS ON UNILAG FM 103.1
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by Beebsyn(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2009
ewealths:

the cut can not be determine before the exam, another thing is that UNILAG POST UME IS NOW COMPUTER BASED, GET THE DETAILS ON UNILAG FM 103.1
You mean the cutoff will be announce on the sch FM?
tanxs 4dat.
any more info will be welcome, tanx all.
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by ewealths(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
for each of the courses in the school the cut off mark differs,but the info on the computer based examination can be gotten from the school radio station, you know since this type of exam is relatively new, the school authority think it is wise to acquaint candidates of the procedures of the exams, that info can be be gotten from the school website, www.unilag.edu.ng
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by ilekky(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2009
Pls give us more info on unilag post jamb.
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2009
I SCORED 60.6 in the unilag post ume exams after aggregate.I want to study Geography.What are my chances? i spoke with a lecturer in lag and he said i should go pop the champagne and relax but i am disturbed.what do you guys think?
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2009
I SCORED 60.6 in the UNILAG POST UME AFTER THE WHOLE AGGREGATE SUMMARY.I WANT TO STUDY GEOGRAPHY.I SPOKE WITH A LECTURER IN LAG AND HE SAID I SHOULDNT WORRY THAT I WOULD GET IN BUT I AM KIND OF DISTURB COS OF THE HIGH CUT OFFS LAST YEAR.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?WOULD I GET IN ON MERIT?,
Re: Info on Unilag PUME Needed! by timmfikk(m): 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
foresyht:

I SCORED 60.6 in the UNILAG POST UME AFTER THE WHOLE AGGREGATE SUMMARY.I WANT TO STUDY GEOGRAPHY.I SPOKE WITH A LECTURER IN LAG AND HE SAID I SHOULDNT WORRY THAT I WOULD GET IN BUT I AM KIND OF DISTURB COS OF THE HIGH CUT OFFS LAST YEAR.WHAT ARE MY CHANCES?WOULD I GET IN ON MERIT?,

I can c your 2 post is only on here i guess you should be satisfied, and get ready to be a good student in there, Congratulate u bro.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Primary Admission List Out! / Ansu Post Ume Details For 2nd Choice / Fedpolyoko First Batch Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.