Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! (70108 Views)

Photos Of A Boy Who Takes His Disabled Mum To Work Daily Before Going To School / Is It Right For Me To Ask My Mum To Divorce My Dad?? / Nigerian Grandmother Shows Off Her Swags In New Photos. See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Ptoocool(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oh, so touching..

Ah hope her mum won't start appearing to both of 'em in sleep?
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by izikjon(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
fakooblak:
Thumbs up for d event planner
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Victorchuks4(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
Odimma
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by lightheart(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tot I was gon' see a hologram effect or something...
all the same, she was happy!
And datsall thaat matass!

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by chinnysuggie: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
so touching, God pls kip my moda alive for me ooooh

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by semilore123: 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sweet mother
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by zero1713: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Another good share. keep it up... and what waiting next? tongue tongue
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by XBLadez: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Tosin Osoko. Yoloba mentality. Na for heel you go put your mama. Iranu

1 Like

Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by diva90: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Very touching, this almost brought tears to my eyes. I don't know what it feels like to lose a mother but I know it's probably one of the most painful things in this world...
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by itstpia8: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
the way she did it here:

http://www.dotunsblog.com/tosi/
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by itstpia8: 5:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
who is the husband?

He looks Igbo or Middle belt.

I wonder why his name was intentionally omitted.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Orikinla(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
When my own mom passed away, I lost interest in marriage for years, because I wanted her to be at my wedding and also see my children. Mothers are irreplaceable.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by kayzeesoft(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin grin grin
leksy07:

if soldier slap u ur face weather go turn raining season
grin
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Aplaudez(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
This post remind me of my late father!
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by labodinho: 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ehya... Touching.

Was expecting an exhumed body though.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by deflover(m): 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
when a girl marries a rich dude all thier dream weddings fantasy will come tru on his bill
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by otiigba1(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Its just pictures the dead person wouldn't even notice, i guess, Anyway fine girl with nice smile, lucky man tongue
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by kushsy: 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2016
It's not ok...but if it made her more happy on her wedding...others will coping now...just wait for next...
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by lumzybo: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
When money talks, bullshit walks.

Thank God she has few cash to throw around. Wuld this av been the case if she/he husband wasn't that buoyant? undecided

I doubt, mama's memories wuld av long gone. Nice 1 anyway.

Hope it dint bring tears to her eyes sha? grin
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by listica(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
I feel like crying, this is so touching embarassed
what's holding u.cry
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by listica(m): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
So what next
I wonder oh
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by listica(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Show time and fun time,dont know why pple r saying touching
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by franconian: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hemanwel:
Exactly what is the sense behind this for heaven's sake?Well,ko kan aye!

BTW:

In Nigerian politics today,there are two categories of people:

1.Those who support Buhari blindly and,
2.Those who oppose Buhari blindly.

Which category do you belong?

3. Those who observe the first two categories (you mention) from the top of a pawpaw tree.
I belong here.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by byvan03: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
I find this weird.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mum's never going to attend my wedding. sad
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by belloabdulrazaq(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
leksy07:

if soldier slap u ur face weather go turn raining season
grin grin grin
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Did she die under the last administration led by Jonathan Goodluck, PhD?

Why did she die? lipsrsealed
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Roh50(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
I love the concept of the bouquet than the shoe. I love this better than the ones that include it in their pictures, that is usually creepy to me.
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by Jetjacky(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
qhutetomsel:
awwwn!...

memories of loved one's are to be cherished so dearly
the event planner should be thanked for this idea.
no better way to do this.

I'm sure her mother will be smiling nd pouring heavenly blessings on her.
happy married life to the couple!
and how do you know that? have you died before? shocked shocked
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by tobilinoP(m): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
XBLadez:
Tosin Osoko. Yoloba mentality. Na for heel you go put your mama. Iranu

slowpoke
Re: This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! by chlowi(f): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
This is something!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Remarries After Over 10 Years Of Separation And Divorce (Pix) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children / How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.