Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? (489 Views)

What To Do When Your Partner’s Parents Don’t Like You / Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / What She Got As Christmas Gift From Him - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by chocolateme(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2016
I know we sent out lots of wishes to our loved ones and well wishers during the Christmas season, but some of us expressed their wishes through gift items and other luxuries. Do you mind sharing with us?
Mine was a philips kitchen appliance called "Philips Avance Juicer"
By the way, a neighbor was telling me of her colleague in the office whose boyfriend started showing attitude to him as Xmas approached and later picked quarel with her before traveling to Ghana to celebrate it with God knows who. The lady tried to reach him but to no avail, then she angrily went to his house and took 3 of his most expensive shoes and auctioned them. I don't know what I will call that one.
So what did you give or receive from your person?
Re: What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Meat
Re: What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
I gave:

My wife = Hot Sex

I received:

From my wife: Nags about being too calm and not aggressive enough.

What a Christmas. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Love!
Re: What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by cruzita(f): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
grin I give my pops man bra give my Momsy boxers
Re: What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by chocolateme(f): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
cruzita:
grin I give my pops man bra give my Momsy boxers
nice one, hope u snapped them pix after they wore it?
Re: What Was Your Christmas Gift To Your Partner, Parents, Boss And Siblings? by 7footre(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Text msgs grin

(1) (Reply)

What Next For Girls? / Photo: / Beware Of This This Valentine's Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.