Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... (27582 Views)

I Forget Things Easily / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / We Sleep To Forget Things, New Study Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Obynolee(f): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:
I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

My boss has told me to do stuff on her behalf many times but i find myself calling her again to ask.

Please help..its making work hard for me.. cry cry

You don't have problem, this is the medicine, 50cl of coca cola and #50 groundnut (you will put the groundnut inside the coke ooo),take it morning and night for one month, you wouldn't just remember things but you will have sense also.
Next please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by victree007(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:
I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

My boss has told me to do stuff on her behalf many times but i find myself calling her again to ask.

Pls relax there is nothing wrong with u. I've experienced what u r going thru and I got thru it by taking note of everything.
It could be that u r always busy at work without having time for yourself so wat u should start doing is to prioritize ur activities and get urself a jotter or task manager or something. It will help u keep in check wat u intend to do and wat u av done. I hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Skain(m): 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Go check your sugar level, If its normal you probably need "isoye".
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by BABANGBALI: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
death don dey knock door small small be dat. You don write you will?
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by dynamo007(m): 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
All dz pipu askin du u mastu.rbate Its nt d cause I knw of sum1 dt .indulge in d act 4 tyms a day n stil it didnt affect im academically..
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Goridoe(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
abi udy mix rochi with coda ni? abeg stop rochi, coda only is enuff.. ! grin
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by gurunlocker: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

sorry, do you self-service often?
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2016
Just pray
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by vonn(f): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

go to hospital asap and be sure it's not cerebral malaria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Lanretoye(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
dynamo007:
All dz pipu askin du u mastu.rbate Its nt d cause I knw of sum1 dt .indulge in d act 4 tyms a day n stil it didnt affect im academically..
y u dey lie now,say the truth and shame the devil joor,na u be the person.
Abduletudaye:

cry ....Lala, is this how you will watch me get humiliated? cry
So are u recommending a ban or something?
Originalsly:
Did you ever suffer head injuries like in an accident or fight? (....hmmm..he may not remember!) You cannot remember stuff that just happened......but can you remember clearly stuff that happened like years ago? If yes, then I guess you are in the first stages of dementia.You need to get professional help.
you mean 'o ti fi ori gbale ri'?
Abduletudaye:

cry ....Lala, is this how you will watch me get humiliated? cry
So are u recommending a ban or something?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by tesimola4real(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
I Think Sex contribute to lost of memory
okenwa:
Reduce active sex life
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Fkhalifa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
If masturbation causes memory loss,then so ill be sex. undecided
op, just sleep,rest your brain and always set yourself into full concentration jn whatever you do
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by dele9720(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Stop smoking grass
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by austine4real(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Ok, thanks..
namasté

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Youngzedd(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
austine4real:
U need to start lickin the anvs of a female fowl for 7days.

Or starts taking honey regularly

You wan kill person grin grin grin
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by thespokenword: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
do you masturbate?
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Youngzedd(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
okenwa:
Reduce active sex life
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Originalsly: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2016
Did you ever suffer head injuries like in an accident or fight? (....hmmm..he may not remember!) You cannot remember stuff that just happened......but can you remember clearly stuff that happened like years ago? If yes, then I guess you are in the first stages of dementia.You need to get professional help.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op always write a list of things you have to do and much later after your list is written, consciously try to remember things you wrote to do on your list.

Keep your brain in use. Deliberately even read stories or a history of something and later consciously try to remember what you read, you can write down what you remember. Just make sure you're always reading, taking in information and trying to remember what you took in. This way, your brain stays active and can even help you in remembering all you need to remember.

I do it.

I consciously try to remember my childhood and make notes from that, I even write stories about childhood experiences and all. I never forget anything, well- only terrible experiences I consciously try to forget. smiley
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
victree007:

Pls relax there is nothing wrong with u. I've experienced what u r going thru and I got thru it by taking note of everything.
It could be that u r always busy at work without having time for yourself so wat u should start doing is to prioritize ur activities and get urself a jotter or task manager or something. It will help u keep in check wat u intend to do and wat u av done. I hope this helps

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Orangina(m): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2016
Too much NairaLANDING.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by gidjah(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Ok, im trying to understand this... undecided
I am abfull blown adult and seem to be experiencing this seriously this days too.But I was able to observe that ;lack of timely eating and healthy balanced diet ,less sleep, too many brain work, lack of mental calmness and so much more.I love multi tasking a lot. I eat less (but money dey o),just that I have no time for eating things o.I can choose to do 4things at a time in my office o.and most he done well. That's my nature .most time I only eat once in a day.I just ate my brk fast now o!!(but tnk god for d success of today).pls take note of this.don't try it pls o .try taking milk and ugwu and malt most times.that will help a lot bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by tamquezee(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Marketing... cry

No wonder!

Solution: stop thinking too much and go to bed early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

When I started my new job as a SCT database manager in my new company,I encountered same cos the job requires memorization of several data,input and e-documentation. ..I will advice you make use of think pads. Always have pen and paper with you all the time. The dullest pen is sharper than the sharpest brain. You can talk to me via my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
viviangist2:
[size=13pt]GO FOR HIV TEST , THAT'S THE FIRST SIGN[/size]
...are you okay, Vivian? Seems you have bad news quite often sad
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by upuphim(m): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
I recommend Swissgarde Memo Rite. Contact me on comoli2009 @gmail.com.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by austine4real(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
Youngzedd:

You wan kill person grin grin grin
he can't die na
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2016
victree007:

...exactly. Some people are suggesting even the most bizarre not knowing when he goes/resumes work, daily, haba!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by yusufu16: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
1. Eat Salmon fish because if contain Omega 3
2. Exercise
4. Eat fruits
5. Eat green vegetables
6. Sleep and rest. 6-7 hrs of sleep daily
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by micton(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Abduletudaye:

You need to rest well and take some drugs that will help ur memory. It works. Pray against memory loss.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
See a psychologist
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by gykes(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UPDATE :There s no ERROR on the man who almost Died From A 'prescription Error' / I Experience Pain When Urinating / Okonjo Iweala: Nigeria Might Get COVID-19 Vaccines From January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.