Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... (27593 Views)

I Forget Things Easily / 3 Body Parts You Always Forget To Wash (photos) / We Sleep To Forget Things, New Study Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 07, 2016
ofofoCEO:
OP SAY NO MORE, JUST LOCATE A YORUBA WOMAN THAT WILL GIVE YOU A RESET SLAP FOR FREE....

grin grin

I REMEMBER WHEN MY MUM SLAPPED ME SO HARD IN TRAFFIC, I SAW ANGEL GABRIEL HAWKING GALA.
I be like U to be my future wife but as u dey soooo I no get chain to dey tire you down becoz I hear say una yansh na mobile,..no offense
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by rchilee: 3:31am On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:
I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

My boss has told me to do stuff on her behalf many times but i find myself calling her again to ask.

Please help..its making work hard for me.. cry cry

Always have a note pad to write down stuffs. You are probably distracted or stressed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 07, 2016
NL, land of quack doctors
I see everything from "easy on the soap" to "lick a chickens foot everyday for the next week" embarassed
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by leMuhito(f): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:
I barely remember things...like today, i dont remember what i did in the morning...im just 26.. cry ....

My boss has told me to do stuff on her behalf many times but i find myself calling her again to ask.

Read this : Tips On How To Remember Things hope it helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by toprealman: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2016
use note pads and stickers regularly. Also make out time and go see a good doctor.
Too many things on your mind lately? Take timeout and relax your mind.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Shegebanti007: 4:51am On Jan 07, 2016
Sorry, you need memory backup.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by GatJokez(f): 6:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Make a list of the following questions and depending on how you answer, you might realize you should see a doctor.
1. Do you get plenty of sleep?
2. How are your eating habits? How often do you eat and what do you eat?
3. Do you stay hydrated? Are you drinking enough water?
4. Do you have headaches? How often? What type? Do you stumble, lose your balance, feel numbness or tingling?
5. Are you able to think clearly, solve problems, calculate numbers?
6. How are your moods? Are you sad? Angry? Irritable? Feeling weak?
7. How is your energy level?
8. Do you take medicine, drugs, or alcohol?

Take your time to think about what the answers are to these questions. Some things can be fixed, such as our habits. But, other things that are out of our control may require medical attention.

Hope this helps. Most importantly - no stress!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by mrintelligent(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2016
1. No
2. My work is too stressful that I hardly remember to eat at times
3. I dnt drink water as such. It is now that I'm trying to drink much water
4. Not all the time
5. A little
6.it varries. Sad at times, and normal at times too
7. Not much energy
8. No No

Thanks.

GatJokez:
Make a list of the following questions and depending on how you answer, you might realize you should see a doctor.
1. Do you get plenty of sleep?
2. How are your eating habits? How often do you eat and what do you eat?
3. Do you stay hydrated? Are you drinking enough water?
4. Do you have headaches? How often? What type? Do you stumble, lose your balance, feel numbness or tingling?
5. Are you able to think clearly, solve problems, calculate numbers?
6. How are your moods? Are you sad? Angry? Irritable? Feeling weak?
7. How is your energy level?
8. Do you take medicine, drugs, or alcohol?

Take your time to think about what the answers are to these questions. Some things can be fixed, such as our habits. But, other things that are out of our control may require medical attention.

Hope this helps. Most importantly - no stress!! smiley
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by bany88(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2016
dementia or Alzheimer's disease that's my best guess but u are too young for that sha. see a doctor Asap n try solving a lot of puzzles rest well and take a capsule of Winofit everyday its going to help.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2016
leMuhito:

Read this : Tips On How To Remember Things hope it helps

Thank you ma
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=austine4real post=41719184]U need to start lickin the anvs of a female fowl for 7days.

Juju man shocked
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

See if you are using android, download luminosity app and elevate app from google play store, it's a brain program it will help you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

just back up ur brain...format it...and reinstall everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Do you masturbate ¿

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by jemype(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Bro good day I work as a personal assistant and i was going thru something similar a while back. Had to browse on ways to remember things as well as stay sharp. These activites helped me get smarter and sharper. Jogging- this helped me always stay awake and sharp as sometimes i jog twice a week and not even long distance. Somtimes I even skip.
Books. I started reading books and i set target of reading at least 3 books a week. U also have to start setting target of things to achieve as same old stuff leads to specialization and jogging also helped mmy multi tasking game increase as i could seal deals and meetings while merely driving without dividing attention or losing focus. If u have an apple phone i will advice u download and play these games at ur spare time to stay very sharp. Chess. I jus started playing this game but it changed the way my brain functions totally. I learnt how to play it on iphone. Sudoku, word puzzle, and other memory games available on apple. Bro im telling u i didnt do too well in my naija university but these days i can stand with ivy league graduates as well as CEOs and engage them in very productive conversations.
Abduletudaye:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by pesty100(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I have 2 questions for you

1. Do you Masturbate?

2. Do you drink alchohol?

Its enough reason o. Especially masturbaters! Ask most vaseline crew here on nairaland. I can bet my range rover sport side mirror that they are not doing well in school grin grin

I doubt you are saying the truth, this one you have your DP on your profile. I guess you maybe shy to admit you masturbate or drink alcohol. But if you are really saying the truth, then your 'village people' are at work o. Sorry!
your dp is an appreciated contribution to. We the vaseline crew
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by dynamo007(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2016
Lanretoye:
y u dey lie now,say the truth and shame the devil joor,na u be the person.
So are u recommending a ban or something? you mean 'o ti fi ori gbale ri'?
So are u recommending a ban or something?
lol c dz guy sha grin
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by austine4real(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2016
[quote author=Aarenasbaba post=41733847][/quote]juju fellow
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by MyMentor: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2016
Symtom of stroke. Bt at ur age...
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by free37: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
the op is really telling the truth,same thing happened to me a will back 2 d extent i lost all arithmetic skills,if u ask me 5+4 i go tak like 3mins to answer am,i start learning multiplication table all afresh,being an eng.graduate it was really no easy cos i heard to walk with my calculator all d time evn 4 inside market.tho i finally found a non medical solution 4 my problem.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2016
sauceny:

Do you masturbate ¿

No angry
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

See if you are using android, download luminosity app and elevate app from google play store, it's a brain program it will help you well.

Thanks man..now downloading...
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by GatJokez(f): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2016
mrintelligent:

1. No
2. My work is too stressful that I hardly remember to eat at times
3. I dnt drink water as such. It is now that I'm trying to drink much water
4. Not all the time
5. A little
6.it varries. Sad at times, and normal at times too
7. Not much energy
8. No No

Thanks.

Your answers are showing that stress is interfering with your life. You have to make taking care of you your number one priority. Think of yourself as a business you are trying to build up and make successful. Invest time in yourself by taking time to relax when off work, do something to free your mind of all the stress (even simple things like taking a walk for 20 - 30 minutes), try to eat regularly, keep trying to drink water more regularly, and find ways to keep yourself as little stressed as possible. Whatever happens at work is not personal - it's business. So, don't take it personal and forget it when you walk out the door everyday.

Cheers smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
jemype:
Bro good day I work as a personal assistant and i was going thru something similar a while back. Had to browse on ways to remember things as well as stay sharp. These activites helped me get smarter and sharper. Jogging- this helped me always stay awake and sharp as sometimes i jog twice a week and not even long distance. Somtimes I even skip.
Books. I started reading books and i set target of reading at least 3 books a week. U also have to start setting target of things to achieve as same old stuff leads to specialization and jogging also helped mmy multi tasking game increase as i could seal deals and meetings while merely driving without dividing attention or losing focus. If u have an apple phone i will advice u download and play these games at ur spare time to stay very sharp. Chess. I jus started playing this game but it changed the way my brain functions totally. I learnt how to play it on iphone. Sudoku, word puzzle, and other memory games available on apple. Bro im telling u i didnt do too well in my naija university but these days i can stand with ivy league graduates as well as CEOs and engage them in very productive conversations.

Thanks alot. Will try jogging too..
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

Kul that's luminosity. Now download elevate. Which is the most important. Just keep doing it, and also reduce your time watching TV if u do spend lots of time watching TV, read Interesting books that will keep you intrigued and also, excersise your body, cardio excersise such as jogging, swimming, sprinting, e.t.c can go for jogging every morning, eat well, do all this you will be. I had this same pro with you, my bro who is medical doctor told me to do all the aformentioned and it really got me back on track.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Abduletudaye(m): 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
Kenshinmunac:

Kul that's luminosity. Now download elevate. Which is the most important. Just keep doing it, and also reduce your time watching TV if u do spend lots of time watching TV, read Interesting books that will keep you intrigued and also, excersise your body, cardio excersise such as jogging, swimming, sprinting, e.t.c can go for jogging every morning, eat well, do all this you will be. I had this same pro with you, my bro who is medical doctor told me to do all the aformentioned and it really got me back on track.

I have downloaded elevate too...will take my first lesson tomorrow before work starts..thanks man..
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
Abduletudaye:

I have downloaded elevate too...will take my first lesson tomorrow before work starts..thanks man..

Aii man, no p, good luck, sorry for late replies, really busy, if you still need my help on anything please ask.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by samfizy(m): 1:02am On Jan 09, 2016
Go for maleria/typhoid test. have had similar experience.
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... by Chidizman(m): 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
I understand your pain bro. It might be because of anxiety, Kindly visit here http://depressionandanxieties.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies During Childbirth At Lagos Hospital / Check Out This Before And After Makeup Transformation Of A Burn Survivor / I Experience Pain When Urinating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.