Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Virgin Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Bride (713 Views)

Wedding Night S.x As A Virgin:bride Shares Her Experience / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Virgin Bride by Psaduwa007: 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
I was to spend most of my vacation in Port-Harcourt, contrary to my earlier plans to stay just a week. As you must have seen from my story, my mother is not the easiest person to relate with, much less live with. Since I left home aged 23 when I got my first job after graduation from the Uni, two weeks max is usually the most I can stay with the family without going crazy.

So, why did I stay so long this time around?

Eka.

She's the reason for my prolonged stay, the reason my fiancé back in Lagos is threatening to fly down to Port Harcourt, 'since I've refused to return.'
"I don't know what's so interesting in Port Harcourt that you've abandoned me in Lagos. I don't understand you anymore, Tam," she had grumbled the last time we spoke.

She's not the only one for I, Tamunoemi, I don't understand what's happening to me. This girl, that my mother, in her dictatorial and interfering manner chose for me, who I was determined to reject with all my being, has taken over my life.

She's the last thing I think about before going to sleep and her face haunts my restless sleep. If I did not any know better, I would have thought my mother must have visited a witch doctor to do a charm to make me fall for Eka. My mother has a lot of faults but consulting babalawos* to cast spells on people is not one of them.

To make matters worse, Eka was moved into our home. One morning, her mother, a close friend of Mum, brought her to our house, on my mother's request.

"Since they are getting married, it's best they interact more so they can understand themselves better," Mum had explained.

So, now, I was not just seeing Eka in my dreams at night, she was in my face all day as well! Secretly, I was happy as I thought it will enable us have more intimate time together. But of course, my Mum was not having that.

She had laid down some rules- the first, second and last being: "No messing around! I know you Tamuno and your womanizing ways! No sneaking into Eka's room, day or night! And Eka, if you must go to his room for anything, ensure one of the maids is with you. You must go to his house 'intact'."

"Ah, Mum. This is too much now! This is modern times, not Buguma* in the 17th century! Couples get to know each other intimately before marriage," I protested.
"Well, I've spoken. Take it or..." she said, before marching off.
I took it as I had no choice. Besides, what was I really thinking? Was I considering visiting Eka at night to play adult games with her? Truth was I did. At this stage, I wanted Eka as a thirsty man in the Sahara desert would desire an ice cold drink. And seeing her day and night without being able to do anything about it was really frustrating...

Continues at ... http://truelifestoriesng..com.ng/2016/01/my-virgin-bride-4.html

(1) (Reply)

Love Letter Between A Mechanic And His Girl...- A Must Read / Who Is Hotter Between These Two Musicians? (pictures) / HAVE You Ever Had A Celebrity Friend On Social Media? As In Really Close Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.