Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] (37321 Views)

Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React / Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by ojnnaco(m): 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2016
Remember .. No smoke without Fire and no rumour without an iota of truth
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by ilovecritics(m): 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2016
Airforce1:
T baby is the main chic

The rest of them other ladies are side chicks.

Nice one wizzy

Lucky you @Tania.

[size=22pt]ITS JUST AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by ustinelee(m): 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2016
Airforce1:
T baby is the main chic

Nice one wizzy

Lucky you @Tania.
grin grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by ifymorena(f): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?we don hear u
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by northvietnam(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oliviaarims Post=41720917:
I just can't stop seeing Wizkid as a kid.. Don't know why.

cs u r crushing on him...

no offense meant oooo
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by MCFRESH(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2016
ma gal fwend fine pass her sef!.....not hating,just saying the fact
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2016
Airforce1:
T baby is the main chic

Nice one wizzy

Lucky you @Tania.
Let's stop encouraging side chic.Let it be main chic alone
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
MCFRESH:
ma gal fwend fine pass her sef!.....not hating,just saying the fact
No be lie
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Elxandre(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Cos you're childish!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hmm we will see how long it lasts
All nah publicity stunts .. One day together next day not ..... Marry her first ..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Kgdavid(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
that missTemilade lady that comment second on his twitter feed, though!!! what is awwwn? grin grin grin Ekiti girls everywhere
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by STILESGANG: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2016
This tania of a girl does not have any iota of sense,A guy tells you he doesn't see himself settling down ten years from now and you are stiil giving yourself false hope.I guess you are happy being the main chick to wizkid cos he is rich and famous but you would have walked out of the relationship if it was with a normal guy.When you have money you automatically have the remote control of this biiches resting right on your palm grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
Naavah:
Unstable people

Like nepa shey? grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Booty4me: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Probably cox of his small stature and kid at τ̲̅ђe end of his name.. ℓ know τ̲̅ђe feeling
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
Booty4me:

Probably cox of his small stature and kid at τ̲̅ђe end of his name.. ℓ know τ̲̅ђe feeling

Perhaps..
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
swemzkid:
and i just cant stop piting ur hypocriptic life 4 ur mind u will be like i fit kill my mama just to date wizkid grow u shawty

Fix your intellect.. Then come back and tell me to grow up. Castrated buffoon!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Elxandre:
Cos you're childish!

Maybe, grandpa!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
But madam I was the same person that broke the story ... undecided
theshaderoom:
The real blogger that broke the story did not say he was "dating" the Zambian girl, she said he was cheating on Tania with the girl. Nah all these copy and paste bloggers com carry the matter change am to date. Of course Tania forever as long as she lets him bleep any girl he wants. Some dumb girls relationship goals.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2016
laplace19:

Now, that's your problem, not wizzy's

And more so not ur business... Busy body!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Elxandre(m): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Maybe, grandpa!
sad
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by theshaderoom: 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
But madam I was the same person that broke the story ... undecided
really? Lwkmd! Are u Naijagistlive9? Becos she wrote to me when she was investigating this matter. Are u d person that wrote to me? If it is you provide screenshot of our chat. If it's not you then tell me how u break someone else's exclusive story even with pictures watermarked with their name? Huh?

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Elxandre(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Fine girl calm down sad
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2016
Honestly
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by tosyne2much(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2016
None of my business. Na dem sabi
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Cpumping(m): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2016
anyone noticed hw d vixen babe in pix left her whole chair and sat on the edge just to gum body wit wizkid?

grin
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by swemzkid(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

4get the english girlfriend i can swear that u cant stand toe to toe with me acedemically so go get a life and stop hating(N200 wait and take ashawo like u)
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2016
Victorchuks4:
Diz small boy Nd gals
Olodo
Mid20s na small boy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 07, 2016
Victorchuks4:
Diz small boy Nd gals
Olodo
Mid20s na small boy
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by chimexview: 9:14am On Jan 07, 2016
Oliviaarims:

So in other words if he asks you out you will turn him down huh?
Adonbilivit
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2016
chimexview:

So in other words if he asks you out you will turn him down huh? Adonbilivit

That's ur problem. I'm not trying to convince u of anything.
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2016
swemzkid:
4get the english girlfriend i can swear that u cant stand toe to toe with me acedemically so go get a life and stop hating(N200 wait and take ashawo like u)

Lol.. Is that be best u could come up with? Oh, please!! Stale line. Ignoramus!!
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2016
swemzkid:

Lol.. Is that the best u could come up with? Oh, please!! Stale line. I see why u're very hurt.. Ur moniker shows u're a kid. Busy body ignoramus!!

BTW, stand toe to toe with u academically... Hahaha. Pls, swear and die!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr. Macaroni Confronts Policemen For Extorting Man Via ₦30,000 Transfer (Video) / Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / Lepacious Bose Cries And Rolls On The Floor During Thanksgiving [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.