₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,230,510 members, 4,880,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2019 at 03:28 PM

Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] (36005 Views)

Wizkid Reacts After Fayose Collapsed When Police Fired Teargas / Tiwa Savage & Wizkid Dating Rumors: Fans React / Wizkid Now Dating Nathalie Sade, Zambian Vixen [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by chronique(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Take it easy and go low on the derogatory comments. You don't have to talk to a lady like that. Just let the whole thing slide and act like a perfect gentleman;it wouldn't hurt you one bit. wink
swemzkid:
4get the english girlfriend i can swear that u cant stand toe to toe with me acedemically so go get a life and stop hating(N200 wait and take ashawo like u)
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by chimexview: 8:19am On Jan 08, 2016
Oliviaarims:

That's ur problem. I'm not trying to convince u of anything.

It's only an inquiry sweetie, we ain't quarreling ok

Happy new yr
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
chimexview:

It's only an inquiry sweetie, we ain't quarreling ok
Happy new yr

Happy New Year. .
Re: Wizkid Reacts To Dating Rumors With Zambian Vixen [PICS] by Ndudirim(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Do your thing jor but there is God ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her / Actress Yvonne Jegede Flaunts New Sexy Curves [PICS] / Dbanj Goes Shirtless As He Performs In Beast Mode At Ijebu Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.